At Least You're Okay

The Mute Queen

Eunhyuk’eyes were seeing no where in agony. He regreted to invite these two excentric persons to his room. The older one was just abusing his fridge and drinking his limited strawberry milk while the younger one was laying on his couch watching TV and not to mention how he air conditioner without his permission (Eunhyuk wondered how he got the remote). Couldn’t help it at first. He knew the dorm manager had warned all his dorm mates about Sungmin. All traces of his information must be deleted here. Indeed, Sungmin’s family power. But still he silently thanks the olderman for letting him to take these two annoyings which he regreted why he didn’t take them outside instead.

 

“This fridge is like a desert. There’s no snack here?” Heechul complained.

 

“There is a candy jar on the table behind you, Hyung” Donghae answered bluntly for Eunhyuk surprise.

 

“Hey, since when you live at my room? I don’t remember I give you permission to drink my milk and my AC!!” Eunhyuk spelled out his frustation.

 

“Since five minutes ago. Hey! What is this book?” Donghae’s hand reached a book with a black dragon picture on the cover. “It’s so thick.... Hmmm Sha...shadow?” Eunhyuk run to seize the book from his hand “Stop touching someone’s property, mind you?” he snapped.

 

Donghae just shrugged then continue to watch TV. Not taking his glare seriously. These ignorant acts sure drove him insane as he touched hisown nape trying to calm down his temper “Yah, easy yourself. Never you hear about this phrase? Treat your guest like a king” Heechul commented before throwing the empty milk pack to a trash bin then drank another one.

 

“Yeah, so so. But I never met guest as adorable yet polite as you two” Eunhyuk emphasized the adorable yet polite part.

 

“Thanks” Donghae grinned much for Eunhyuk to roll his eyes. Heechul walked toward his bed and landed sitting on it “You haven’t told me where Sungmin is”

 

“I didn’t say I would tell you” Eunhyuk answered while placing the book in his drawer and locked it.

 

“I know you will” Heechul facepalmed which made Eunhyuk scoffed with his foretelling-like words. “If you wish Sungmin to become your PA again. It’s useless”

 

“Then I can get you. The hard blow you gave me on this is still dancing in my mind” Heechul smirked and pointed his left eyes, refering to a punch Eunhyuk gave him on the first time they met.

 

Eunhyuk laughed “Hahaha... As if you can really do that? I can’t be fooled anymore. SM is not yours”

 

Heechul rested his hands to Eunhyuk’s back, eyes pretended to be surprised “Really? But I didn’t say I would make SM to fire you. Most trainees there respect me and I can tell company doesn’t give a damn about ‘bullying’

 

His thread was able to send Eunhyuk some chills but he answered him with chuckles instead. “What? Do you think it’s a joke?” Heechul asked. A bit felt taken a back that the younger didn’t eat his threat easily.

 

Eunhyuk shook his head “No. I know you’re not kidding. It’s just..... you remind me about someone I know....”.

 

Eunhyuk took a newspaper on his study table then offered it to Heechul “Whether I want to tell you or not, you will know it soon by the way”

 

Heechul read the main page then snorted, ready to throw the newspaper “I don’t care about our SM owner winning election and his plan to make this country to be somewhat kingdom or something”

 

“Oh Hyung! You have to read another title below that. It’s Sungmin and Teacher Cho” Donghae stood up and approached him then pointed out a photo of Sungmin snapped a picture with their ex-CEO, his son Cho Kyuhyun, and another old man he didn’t know.

 

But before he read it, he hit Donghae’s head first “Awww Hyung, why did you hit me?”

 

“How do you know this and not tell me earlier in hospital, Silly Head!!!!” Heechul scolded him. If he knew about what’s sungmin doing, he wouldn’t have run from hospital and go this far.

 

Donghae pouted and pulled a similar newspaper from his ransel “I meant to give this to you”

 

“Why didn’t you?!!”

 

“You didn’t ask and I forgot while chasing you here” Donghae answered innocently. Heechul just rolled his eyes and nearly collapsed. He felt he lost 10 years by only arguing with the younger. But this wasn’t the time to collapse for him now. His curiosity guide him to read the news paper back.

 

NOT ONLY POLITICAL ALLIANCE BUT ALSO FAMILY?

 

“What is this mean? Who’s this man?” He pointed a finger at the man who circled an arm with Cho Younghwan.

 

“He’s Lee Sungjong. Ringleader of Southern party. You can say he has a big role to make your ex-CEO to win president election. He’s Sungmin’s father. This party is kinda new. It’s very sursprising they can win easily” Eunhyuk replied.

 

“Wow, Sungmin’s father is cool!!” Donghae complimented and got an intense glare from Heechul. Donghae quickly reduced his excitement by making a gesture to zip his mouth.

 

He looked back at the picture and saw Sungmin’s icy expression “He looks sad, doesn’t he?” Donghae commented again even leaned closer.

 

“Lee Donghae!!!”

 

“Why? Hyung, I am sorry, okay?!” Donghae whined. Looking at his expression right now, he might be closed to tear up. Heechul felt a bit guilty watching him knitting his finger. On the other side, Eunhyuk just sighing then took the other newspaper Donghae brought “Here, let me tell you briefly”.

 

“Sungmin lives at Cho’s family house now”

 

Heechul seemed surprised “Why?”

 

Donghae was going to open his mouth again but stopped as Heechul looked at him with forced smile “My Donghae, can you please shut up for a while and not ruin my mood? Let anchovy speaking..... Kay?”

 

“Oh, okay”

 

“Your life must be so hard” Eunhyuk said to him. Heechul just gave him a light chuckle “You have to try it sometime”

 

Eunhyuk laughed “No thanks. The news was connected to the page 16. It said Cho Younghwan will register him as his second royal son in line once Korea becomes official constitutional monarchy”

 

Heechul let out an empty cough “You mean he will literaly become a royal prince? Tell me this is prince hour parody” he said quite sarcastically toward his last sentence.

 

Eunhyuk shrugged “Except being a crown prince. Yes, he is practically a prince now. It will take quite a long times preparation to change this country to be monarchy like England but people now become too excited to welcome new Jonseong Era” He said as he flipped another page and showed Heechul the headline in entertainment segment.

 

 

TWO HANDSOME ROYAL PRINCES, WHO WILL BECOME CINDERELLA TO STEAL THEIR HEART?

 

It showed another picture of Sungmin along with Kyuhyun. His expression didn’t change. Still as cold as the former picture. He looked very different than The Sungmin he knew all a long who always cheerful? whiny, scheming, annoying and y. This one was mysterious, cold, and empty.

 

“Now you know why I said it’s useless if you want him to be your PA again, right? He played as your PA just for fun” Eunhyuk said to him but the words only hanged on the air around them as Heechul stood up and left Eunhyuk’s room through the door without words.

 

“Hyung, wait!!!” Donghae stood up too. He glanced at Eunhyuk “See ya, Monhyuk!” He grinned before running to follow Heechul.

 

Eunhyuk was getting mad then getting out his door “Yah!! It’s Eunhyuk and give back my candy jar, you THIEF!!!!” he shouted out through the corridor.

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~#*SJ*#~~~~

 

 

It's his first time having dinner at Blue House. As one of royal member candidate, building public image was necessary. That's why Sungmin had to meet a lot of high class people to be recognized. It’s not difficult for him. Charisma, intelect, skill and attitude. He had mastered all the four long before he entered highschool. He even learned basic of politics since middle school.

 

He was playing around these three years not because of lazy nor feel bored of life. Having some parts of Queen Min memories, this time he understood why his parent closed their ears about him bullying people. Practicing his skill to build people's fear he guessed. He wasn't eager to ask them the truth anyway. But he didn’t regret it. Knowing his fate had been decided since he was born, these three years had given him enough fun especially the days with Eunhyuk or with M & D members.  It’s over. Time to get back to his real self. Carrying Lee family’s pride.

 

“Can you at least smile? We’re meeting with a lot of envoys from monarch countries here” Kyuhyun whispered beside him, kept smiling to the guests who passed by or holding a conversation with them.

 

“I have my own style” Sungmin took a sip of his wine, not bother to look at Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun scoffed lightly “Playing hard to get again?”

 

Bent u prins Sungmin Lee? U ziet er erg knap uit in het echt( Are you Prince Lee Sungmin? you look so handsome in real life) A middle age woman approached him and spoke in Dutch. She came with a young lady who looked shy in front of Sungmin.

 

Sungmin stared at the young lady three seconds without blink which made her blushed then turned forward the older one to take her hand and kissed it lightly “Ik ben op dit moment nog geen prins. U schat me te hoog in, Mevrouw.” (I haven’t become a prince yet. You praise me too high, Madame) he said like a native speaker.

 

The woman got blushed with Sungmin humble attitude “Mijn dochter zal hier een korte tijd de Koreaanse cultuur bestuderen. Ik hoop dat u en prins Cho haar zullen verwelkomen wanneer ze hier arriveert.” (My daughter will take a short-term to study korean culture here. I hope Prince Lee and Prince Cho will welcome her whenever she visits).

 

Kyuhyun stared at Sungmin with a little frown for a moment before he answered the Dutch lady “Natuurlijk, mevrouw. Wij zijn altijd bereid om te helpen” (Sure, Madam. We’re always willing to help) Kyuhyun smiled friendly. Their conversation continued well for a couple minutes before they left.

 

Kyuhyun glanced at Sungmin with light giggle “Now you even show off? This is new. My father  is wrong, you don’t need accompany at all”

 

Sungmin stared up at him “As you know I don’t need your guidance at all, would you mind leave me alone?”

 

He inhaled some air while lifted up his chin as if he’s thinking “Umm... No. I can’t. You just flirted to that little chick, didn’t you? You should control your attitude whenever someone in highclass introduced their daughter to you. Mostly 70% of them were trying to have an arranged marriage. And you must know clearly that making people like them disappointed can give us some disadvantages”

 

Sungmin’s eyes wided in shock which amused him “Hahaha.... you should say only ‘Thank you’ to them earlier. My father is wrong again, letting you learning humanity by living far from your family is a mistake”

 

Sungmin just clenched his teeth, gave him tight lip smile before saying “Thank you, Mr. Cho. That’s very nice of you...”

 

Kyuhyun leaned to his ear and made Sungmin tensed “You’re welcome, Mevrouw!” he giggled seeing how Sungmin turned away from him.

 

“It’s not my fault. Her daughter has nice s!!!” Sungmin grumbled in whisper.

 

“Pardon? What did you say?” Kyuhyun frowned, unable to hear Sungmin’s words clearly.

 

Sungmin turned back to face him “Nothing. You said we only stood here after dinner for 15 minutes, right? Time’s up. I want to go back to sleep” Sungmin said then rushed his feet to find the exit. Kyuhyun was seeing his figure while finishing the rest of his wine then followed him.

 

 

 

 

~~~~#*SJ*#~~~~

 

 

“Where’s Heechul?!! He doesn't pick up his phone!!!” M & D Manager, Yuri was walking back and forth at their dorm and trying very hard to not scrub her styled hair with her fingers “We will be damned if he makes a scene. Does he ever know that celebrity nowadays always having at least one paparazzi follow them?”

 

“Calm down Yuri. Heechul hyung know how to avoid reporters. He’s not a rookie anymore. Beside Jay is on the way looking for him” Jungmo said while sitting on a sofa, feeling dizzy by watching the female frustrating herself.

 

“We don’t even know where his position now. He may turn off his GPS. Leeteuk will be mad at me again if he know this” She said before looking at her watch.

 

“Donghae, are you sure he doesn’t go to look for Sungmin? You have warned him, right” Yuri asked Donghae who just eating his night snack on dining table.

 

He looked up to the ceiling as if he recalled something “I guess yeah… But he never listen to people anyway. That’s his motto”. Yuri gave him a blank look then gradually landing her palm on her forehead. Asking herself why she didn’t remember that important fact at this moment.

 

“But Yuri, I am still curious about this. Why we can’t meet Sungmin?” Jungmo asked her.

 

Yuri sighed, for a moment forgetting about Heechul, “Don’t know. I think it’s because he becomes a center of public attention now. Teacher Cho maybe not our CEO anymore but he has the biggest shares here. Whatever the reason his command is, we can’t question it”

 

 

(Door bell’s ringing)

 

 

Jungmo and Yuri walked to open the door hoping it was Heechul and Jay outside. But the person who stood in front of them was beyond their expectation. Someone who had passed this door 4 years ago without saying a single good bye and flew away to a neighboring country.

 

Words just flying up to the air replaced by a long silent. Everyone had dreamed this day to come and crashed at once how impossible it could be.

 

“Heechul hyung! Have you met Sung….” Donghae jumped to Jungmo’s back but soon joining Jungmo and Yuri who had frozed first staring at the person in front of them.

 

“It’s been a long times. I miss all of you guys” the man smiled at them. His honey skin glowed with light lamp adding the gleams of his bright smile.

 

Donghae’s eyes widened in shock. His hold on Jungmo’s back dropped. Hurts were slowly drawn by tears in his eyes but he still tried his best to hold it by clenching his teeth “Hyung….” He whispered.

 

“Donghae…”

 

The liquid soon flowing down as he heard his name been called again by the person who ever he called as his best brother “Hyung, why now….?”

 

 

 

~~~~#*SJ*#~~~~

 

 

 

They were sitting side by side in a luxurious car but never shared a single word of conversation between them. There’s no need to pretend getting along together since their first impression when their met disturbingly not very good. But the silent moment between them was not because of that. It was art. For Sungmin, not breaking the air first with a word prevented a possibility of his voice to be trembled. Days with Kyuhyun around were unbearable. He couldn’t control his heart beats whenever it happened to be only two of them..

 

He still remembered his mocking tone while inspecting his pulse earlier at library. He felt embarrassed. Whatever happened, he couldn’t let the latter know his heartbeats. It would mean he lost again in his second life as Lee Sungmin.

 

(Sound of car’s brake squeeking)

 

“Why does the car stop? Security doesn’t open the gate?” Kyuhyun asked Kangin who sat beside Andrew which this time starting his job as a driver.

 

“There’s another car blocking us”

 

“Who?”

 

Kangin hesitated for a moment “Ummm… It’s Kim Heechul. Seems like He’s arguing with our security now”

 

Hearing the name made Sungmin reflectly moved his hand toward door’s handle but Kyuhyun prevented him by holding his hand “Sungmin, you know our deal. Not interact with Kim Heechul until our goal succeed”

 

Sungmin turned to face him, their gap only around ten centimeters. Their eyes met and it made Sungmin realized Kyuhyun's words meant a threat. But knowing Heechul had discharged from hospital made him so happy that he dropped his arrogant tone for the first time in front of the other male “Please, just let me see him once. Later I won’t meet him again”.

 

But Kyuhyun’s eyes were still as cold as usual whenever he’s being serious “No. Let me handle this alone”

 

“What do you mean I am blacklisted? Come on, I only want to meet my friend. Just tell Sungmin, Kim Heechul want to see him. He will know” Heechul told the security whom not willing to give any information to him.

 

“I am sorry, Sir. You can’t meet him. It’s a direct order from Youngmaster Cho” Heechul balling his fists “You mean that brat—“

 

“What are you doing here, Kim Heechul?” Heechul stopped as he heard a familiar voice behind him.

 

Heechul exhaled some air to lessen his pique and rearranged his voice “Ah, Cho Kyuhyun. Long time no see. I heard Sungmin lived here. Can I meet him for a talk?”

 

Kyuhyun smiled, hiding his hands inside his pocket as he walked toward Heechul “I am sorry for inconvenience. But Sungmin doesn’t want to meet you now. I think his free job as your PA has expired too”

 

“Did Sungmin really say that? I can’t believe if I don’t hear it myself” Heechul said. He didn’t care about the man in front of him was a son of the new leader of this country.

 

Kyuhyun chuckled, shaking his head “I told you. He do—“ he stopped as he heard a door slammed behind him.

 

“Who is he Kyuhyun ah?” Sungmin got out from the car, approaching Kyuhyun then looking at Heechul like a stranger.

 

Not only Heechul who looked shocked with Sungmin’s act, Kyuhyun also stared at him with mouth halfly hanged open.

 

Sungmin stared at Heechul with expressionless. The same face he saw on the news paper. Realizing the situation, Heechul suddenly giggled by himself “Hahahahaha……”

 

“What’s so funny?” Sungmin asked.

 

Heechul stopped his laugh then turned to face Sungmin “No. Just…. what a relieve. I’ve been worrying over nothing”.

 

Heechul looked at him silent for a moment then smiled. Not a subsided smile he used to be “At least, you’re okay Sungmin.”

 

After that earthquake, he was always wondering whether Sungmin was okay or not. The expression he saw on the news paper told him that Sungmin was not happy, that he’s forced to do that stuff. And memories about his past self in previous life with Queen Min were like a prevision of Sungmin asking for help. Stupid memories. Made him experiencing such a troublesome feeling.

 

Sungmin bit his lower lip. He knew he just hurt him. But there’s no taken a back. He had said it.

 

“Let’s— Let’s get back. I miss my room” Sungmin pulled Kyuhyun’s hand to go back to their car.

 

“It’s like a déjà vu, isn’t it?” Heechul voiced out behind him. Sungmin paused. Slowly retreating his hold from Kyuhyun.

 

“In the past, you also pretended to not know me because of my lowly status. I thought you’re different. But It’s okay. We’re different from beginning after all” Heechul said then he turned around and got in his car.

 

Sungmin’s eyes widened. Mysterious tears just streamed down only from his left eye out of a blue. Suddenly a memory of the Gisaeng Kim Heechul walked passing Queen Min (him) like a stranger flashed inside his head. He quickly turned around. A sudden fear was haunting him. His fingers were trembling. He meant to run toward the older male before he closed his car’s door but again Kyuhyun prevented him.

 

“Sungmin…” Kyuhyun called. Sungmin glanced at him, eyes pleading. But Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“I—I need to explain. It’s misunderstanding” Sungmin turned around again but Heechul’s car had already gone. Couldn’t give up that easily, Sungmin pulled his hand by force from Kyuhyun’s grip then succeed to run but Kangin and Andrew managed to get him.

 

“Let me go!!!” Sungmin struggled from their hold. Kyuhyun approached him, cupped his face with his palms “Sungmin!!! Listen to me calm down!”

 

Sungmin stared at him but somehow Kyuhyun knew he wasn't there. His eyes looked empty and the way Sungmin talked now was too formal “I—I did it to protect him. If my faction know I  befriend with a gisaeng, he could die!!”

 

“Sungmin!!!! Look at me. You’re not Queen Min!!” Kyuhyun shouted at him and grabbed his shoulders.

 

Sungmin finally managed to gather himself again. Andrew noticed he wasn’t as panic as before so he retreated his hold from Sungmin first, then followed by Kangin. Kyuhyun signed them to leave them alone.

 

“See? This is the other main reason why I don’t let you to meet him. You’re confused, Sungmin. Memories of Queen Min will always haunt you whenever you are close with him. This is for your own good…”

 

Sungmin couldn’t look at him. He dropped his head and saw the ground instead “I… I am sorry” he said lowly.

 

Kyuhyun sighed “Get back in the car….” His tone softened. Sungmin nodded then walked passed him.

 

 

 

~~~~#*SJ*#~~~~

 

 

Siwon stood in front of Sungmin’s room. He volunteered himself to deliver a glass of warm milk for his new master but then he hesitated whether he knocked the door or not since he knew the latter’s mood might not good because of the last incident.  But he wanted to know his master better. Somehow, it felt like it’s not the first time he worked for him. Moreover when he saw him got a panic attack like that, he could feel the pain which he didn’t have any idea why it came to him.

 

(knock…knock…knock…)

 

There’s no answer. Then he tried to knock the door again “Who’s there?”

 

“I am delivering a warm milk for you, Sir” Andrew said.

 

“Siwon?” he called him back with different name which made him knitted his eyebrows. As the door opened, it revealed Sungmin stood in front of him.

 

“Thank you. You can go back” Sungmin said after took the glass.

 

“Um, Sir…”

 

“Yes?”

 

“My name is Andrew Choi. Your new bodyguard. Sorry for the late introduction” Andrew said before he bowed to show respect.

 

Sungmin looked at him for a moment “Oh, Okay. Good night, Andrew”

 

Andrew nodded “Good night for you too, Sir” he said with smile. He felt relieved that his new master had a good impression about him. He watched him closed the door before turning around to go back to his room but suddenly the door behind him opened again “Andrew!”

 

“Yes?” Andrew quickly turned.

 

“Can I borrow your phone? Only 10 minutes. I miss my Mom” Sungmin said.

 

“But—but Mr.Cho said if you want to call your mom. You have to—“

 

“Please….” Sungmin begged by rubbing his hands. His doe eyes shined with the dim light. Not to mention his small pout made Andrew a little dazed for seconds then realized he had handed his phone already to the shorter male.

 

“Thanks. I will call you once I finish” Sungmin smiled before he closed his door. Andrew stared at the wood in front of him. He thought about Sungmin’s smile earlier. It felt somehow kind of familiar. But soon he shook his head. It’s impossible, he thought.

 

In the other side, Sungmin entered his balcony and reached the railing. He turned around for a sit then leaned on it. It’s late at night but the chills not sent Sungmin to move back to his room. He felt he needed it to cool something inside him. He pressed some numbers then attached it on his ear. Every waiting rings was a hope for him.

 

“Hello?” The short answer had already made his shoulder raised. Smile was slowly drawn on his lip.

 

“Who is this? …. I am sorry babe. I know you’re my precious fan but can you please let Oppa sleep now? It hurts my heart if you get wrinkle at this late because of me...” the other line said in seducing way.

 

Sungmin couldn’t help but burst with giggling without sound “Hello?” the other line said again.

 

“Eunhyuk, it’s me”

 

“Hyung!!!!!” Eunhyuk shouted out loud made Sungmin moved his phone far from his ear.

 

“Yah! Lower your voice. My ear stings”

 

“Finally you calls. You never pick up my call”

 

“I am sorry”

 

“I got an old book from my grandfather’s house. And it’s surprisingly about Jonseong’s shadow.  We have to meet Hyung” Eunhyuk’s tone sounded with a lot of concerns.

 

“I would love to…”

 

“Don’t take their offer. You will be under Cho Kyuhyun’s shadow forever”

 

“I know…”

 

“You will take all the blames for him”

 

“I know” Sungmin still whispered calmly made Eunhyuk frustrated “Hyung, this is serious. You—“

 

“Eunhyuk... You remember I told you about me experiencing Queen Min’s memories, right?”

 

There’s a pregnant silent for seconds before he heard a sigh from another line “Yes, I remember” Eunhyuk said softly. Knowing how Sungmin avoided about Jonseong’s shadow subject, he finally understood the latter just wanted him to be a listener this time.

 

“She’s confused. There’s two person in her heart. The first one always made her heart raced crazily. She loved him so much that she would do everything to have his heart. Even if she had to do bad things to reach that goal and made him hated her for that. She couldn’t live without inhaling the same air as him. She lived by watching his back… she thought it’s her best moment in her life” Sungmin clutched the fabric on his chest. Memories of past Kyuhyun walked in front of Queen Min. He felt the pain but he couldn’t hate him either.

 

“Then… how the other person?” Eunhyuk asked.

 

“The second person was someone who always treated her well. His smile was bright like a sunshine. His voice was like a cooling mists for deserted land. The more she knew him, the more she didn’t want to be separated from him. With that person, she felt comforts that would made her wanted to live forever by his side…” When Eunhyuk heard a faint sob from the other line, he knew Sungmin was crying.

 

“If… if you were her, who would you choose?”

 

Eunhyuk sighed then smiled tenderly “It depends of which the person who will make you happier”

 

Sungmin became silent again for a moment. Later his lip formed a bitter smile as he let out a long sigh “There’s no chance for choosing anymore. That person has left. I will never see that smile again. I just lost it in a matter of seconds”

 

Eunhyuk frowned. He thought he’s listening about Queen Min’s story, but Sungmin’s last sentence confused him “Hyung, who is the person do you mean?”

 

Sungmin folded his legs together then hugged them to his chest. He let out a sob again “Eunhyuk-ah, what to do….? I think I am in love…. this is crazy”

 

 

~~~~#*SJ*#~~~~

 

 

Meanwhile, Kyuhyun was standing in front of King Cho painting inside his father’s working room. The old man and his wife were still at the blue house, discussing something with new prime minister. He took a step forward, spread hir arms, and held the edge of the painting. He lifted up the painting carefully then placed it down and leaned it to the wall.

 

It’s appeared than there’s a safety box behind the painting. He grabbed the handle and pressed some numbers combination to open it. There’s a black box inside. He took it then brought it to the nearest table.

 

He stared at the black box in silent for a while then opened it. His expression slightly became dark as he took a thing inside the box. That thing brought so much memories.

 

A national treasure that supposed to be in Jongseong Museum. A broken black rose hair pin.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TBC

#########################################################################################################################

Here the new chapter guys ^^. Hope you like it. I meant to update with short chapter last week but some readers prefered long chapter ^^. I am sorry you can't meet Queen Min here but you still can feel her feeling after reading this chapter right? And about the man who appeared in front of M & D's dorm, I guess you all know who. It's Hankyung ^^. The next chapter will be Jonseong's time again.

About secret royal wedding. It's a ritual of bounding between two families. Cho's family realized the golden era of Jonseong was when Sungmin became the queen majesty. That's why they believed making Kyu and Min together was their goal. So I want to say I hope you don't mind that the future story is like boyxboy thingy ^^.

Thanks for your comments in previous chapter ^^. You gave me so much courage. As a gift, I made this video. A song track about Kyuhyun's character. The song is sung by Kim Johan with title "My Love is late, I am sorry". I hope you will like it too >___<

 

Please don't forget give me comments about this chapter guys ^^ !!!!