CHAPTER 9

I Just Want You Be Happy

CHAPTER 9—

We’re having their lunch. Hyunseung parents was very nice to me.

"Its good to see you two didn't fight again." Hyunseung mom said.

"Ne,eomoni." I’m smiling.

"Aaa... I almost forget tomorrow we have dinner in the restaurant and will see our client." Hyunseung dad said.

"why appa say we? Are that mean I must coming too?" Hyunseung asked.

"Why so surprise? Of course you and Hyuna must coming too." Hyunseung dad said.

"Hyuna, you must look beautiful in front of them later." Hyunseung mom said.

"Ne." I said.

"Hyunseung go take her to buy a dress." Hyunseung mom said ordered her son.

"Ani, eomoni, don't do that and I don't want to bother him." I said.

"Gwaenchana. Hyunseung you can do that right?" Hyunseung mom said.

"Ne, eomma, no problem." Hyunseung finally said.

"Gomawo, Hyunseung-si." I thanked him.

"There's something again. Don't call me so formal we are friend right? " Hyunseung said smiling.

"Ok, friend."

 -----

I’m  feel bored. I sit in the bench park alone while feel the fresh air.

"Eomma, appa, are you happy in there?" I sighing.

"Of course, they are happy now." Hyunseung suddenly speak and sit beside me.

"Oh, Hyunseung-ah you’re here. I think you already sleep." I said looking at him.

"how about you, why you’re here?" Hyunseung asked back.

"I don't know, I just want to take the fresh air and you?"

"I accidentally pass this place and I see you." He said, "Thinking about your parents? If that so, you didn't have to worry." he said again.

"Why you say like that?"

"Because their daughter now already fine and many people like her." He said looking at the sky.

"Yeah, I'm happy to know that. I’ve a nice people around me and always nice to me."

"Your parents must be proud. They have a nice,strong and beautiful daughter." He said staring at me.

"Gomawo,  I remember how my parents always say that to me." I said while tears already fall from my eyes. Hyunseung wipes my tears softly.

"Hyuna don't cry, I never resist if I see a girl crying." He patted my back.

"I'm fine, just remember my parents. I really miss them."

" My halmoeni always say like this, if you miss someone you can look at the star. They will see you although you didn't with them." He said.

"Do you believe that?"

"I didn't believe it first. But when I miss someone I did it and I’m feeling better after that." He said.

"Do you miss someone? Who is it?" I asked get curious with his answer.

Hyunseung get stuck with that question. He just silent and didn't gave an answer and that make me worried, "Hyunseung-ah, are you okay? Why you didn't answer my question?" I’m worried to see him.

Finally back to his sense. He finally said, "Its already late, you must go to sleep now." and he leave me alone again.

"He is so weird." I said and back to my room.

------ Meanwhile in Hyunseung room ------------

-Hyunseung P.O.V-

Why she say that? Thats make me to think of you again. Why I still can't forget you. I won't feel this way again. What can I do now? Please help me!

-Hyunseung P.O.V End------