CHAPTER 7

I Just Want You Be Happy

CHAPTER 7---

Like yesterday revenge, I can’t do anything just do whatever Hyunseung told me.

 “Thank you ahh…. Where’s your phone?” -Hyunseung

“My phone? What will you do? Are you will broke my phone like what I did to you?” I’m asked afraid.

“Just give me your phone!” –Hyunseung.

 “Ok, but what will you do? That my only phone.” I take my phone, didn’t give it to him yet. But he sudenlly take it. He was typing and then returned it to me.

“That’s my number, save it. Maybe you’ll need it and if I need your help. Don’t forget you’re my slave.” He said

“Ahh.. arasso.”

“I can’t take you home today. You can go home with your friends.” He said to me and called Gayoon, “Gayoon-ah, can you take Hyuna to her home today?”.

“Ne, I will.” Gayoon said.

-----------------

School ended. Hyunseung go with his friends to Seoul Hospital visiting Doojoon mother. Doojoon look so sad about her mom. His friend tried to cheer him up.

I with Gayoon. But, when they want to go suddenlly Gayoon’s family told her to go to hospital cause her mother was rushed to hospital. She immediately told Hyuna, she can’t take her home.

“Hyuna, sorry I can’t take you to your home, My mother was rushed to hospital. I must go now. Hyuna sorry.” Gayoon said feel guilty to me but she must go to hospital now.

“Ne, I understand. I can go home by myself. Don’t worry. Now go see your eomma, she need you.” I said

“Really?” Gayoon said.

“Ne, now you must go now.” I said pushing her to enter the car.

“Ok, Hyuna I must go now. Bye.” She said and I’m leave alone.

“Bye.” I said and want leave the school. But, there work I should finish it, so I stay in the class. After that I feel so tired and didn’t realise I sleep until night. I want to take a taxi but theres no taxi in here, So just walk around alone.

-----------------------

Hyunseung parents was afraid because Hyuna didn’t come home until now. Hyunseung mom immediately call Hyunseung phone and ask about Hyuna. But Hyunseung didn’t know too. He with his friend in a cafe to cheer up Doojoon to not upset.

“Hyunseung, are you with Hyuna?” Hyunseung mom asked panicked.

“No. I think she’s already back home. I’m with my friends now. What going on?” Hyunseung asked.

“She didn’t come until now, I think she is with you. Now, you must looking for her.” Hyunseung mom explain with sad tone.

“Ne, I will found her. Don’t worry eomma!” Hyunseung comfort his mom.

“Ne, I will hang up now, find her now.” Hyunseung mom said.

“Ne.” Hyunseung said and hang up the phone and immediately leave the cafe make his friends confused to see him.

“Whats happen with you?” –Yoseob aske while looking at Hyunseung.

 -----------

I walked alone through the dark street alone.. But, I see a drunk man. I’m so scared.

 "Hi beautiful,would you want to join?" he said to me. I'm scared and screaming for help.

"If you scream, I will you". He said

"Don’t do anything to me!" I beg him but he didn’t care. I began to cry, hope someone will help me.

He caught me to the wall. I can’t do anything, my tears flowing and close my eyes. When he want to touch me suddenly I hear someone fight. He punch and hit him. I still close my eyes just hearing what happen beside me.

“Are you okay?” a young man said.

“Ne.” I said while close my eyes.

“Now, Don’t afraid! Now open your eyes!” He said and cares my face.

I feel so save with him. Slowly I open my eyes and see him. I was shocked he is Hyunseung. He hug me and comfort me. I didn't say anything just crying. I feel really really scare at that time.I think I would die if no one rescued me.

"Come on, we must go home now!" he open the car for me. I enter the car and we go home. We didn’t say anything. But, he broke the silent and say “Are you really okay? I’m sorry because of me this happen to you.” He said. I can see in his feeling guilty.

“I’m okay, stop blaming yourself! Thank you for saving me.” I said my tears flow again.

"It's okay Hyuna, please stop crying. There’re women who look beautiful when crying. But you're different you look very ugly when crying". he said and tease me.

“Yah! I’m always beautiful, you know that.” I said smiling. I know he is not a bad guy. Thank you Jang Hyunseung.

We arrived at home, I can see Hyunseung parents are worried. Hyunseung take me to my room and I’m fall asleep.

------------

Hyunseung P.O.V

When I heard the news about Hyuna. I feel afraid, hope she will be fine. I immediately call Gayoon and asked her. She said she didn’t with Hyuna, She leave her in school. I asked why she did that. She gave me reason and I understand her. I immediately went to school but I didn’t see her. So, I walk around the street with my car and see a girl with a guy. I come to her and she is Hyuna. I punch and hit that guy. Then go to Hyuna ask about her condition. She is crying and still close her eyes.

“Now, you don’t need to afraid! I’m already give him a lesson. Now open your eyes!” I said and cares her face. She looks beautiful. Then I hug her.

We’re going home, I can see, she just silent and looking at the window, “Are you really okay? I’m sorry because of me this happen to you.” I’m feel guilty.

“I’m okay, stop blaming yourself! Thank you for saving me.” She said to me and I see her tears flow again.

"It's okay Hyuna, Please stop crying. There are women who look beautiful when crying. But you're different you look very ugly when crying". teasing her, hope she will smiling.

“Yah! I’m always beautiful, you know that.” She said smiling. I can feel she is okay now.

We arrived at home, I can see my parents are worried. But I’m taking Hyuna to her room first. My parents asked and seems like blaming me. I know they’re afraid, I’m sorry.

I come to Hyuna’s room and I see her already fall asleep. “I’m sorry because of me this happen to you” I said didn’t want her to wake up. I covered her with blanket and turn off the lamp. Then go to the my bedroom and fall asleep.

Hyunseung P.O.V End

-----------------------------------