CHAPTER 6

I Just Want You Be Happy

CHAPTER 6 REVISED--

All of the girls in Cube Elite High School are going to be crazy because their Kingka arrive in their School....

--- In the classroom ---

“Hyunseung, most likely you know Hyuna?” -Yoseob.

“Of course, she stay in my home and the girl who I’m talking to you 2 days ago.” Hyunseung answer sit in his chair.

“What??? So, she is the girls you want to take revenge?” Yoseob shocked.

“My revenge will start today. You guys just wait.” Hyunseung smirk.

“Don’t be too harsh. I feel pity with her. She is a cute girl” -Yoseob said and Hyunseung looking at him, "what? I'm wrong?" Yoseob said simply.

---------

Break time, Hyunseung start his revenge. He sit and look at Hyuna.

“Hyuna, come here now!” Hyunseung called me.

“Yah! Why you call me?” I ask.

“Buy me a food now!” Hyunseung ordered me.

“What?”

“Are you deaf? Buy a food for me now!” He said don't patiently.

“Why should I? You're the one who want to it, buy it by yourself.”

“Forget what I told you, my slave? Come on I just give 4minutes.” He said smirking

“Yeah, I know. But how can you give a time.”

“Still can't, Ok 3minutes.” He said.

“OK,OK I'll do it now.” I said and run to the canteen immediately and buy a food to him.

“Here, this your food. Give me 3000 won!” I said showing my palm.

“Give me 2000 won!” He give his money.

“I didn’t have 2000 won now. I will give it tomorrow.”

“I don’t want, give it to me now!” really this guy make me angry.

“Yah! I already told you I don’t have it. I’ll give it later.” I yelled at him.

“Ok, I'll extend your punisment.” He said.

“How can you ??”

“I already said, I'll stop my revenge when I didn’t mad at you again. But now you make me angry with you. Why you always yelling at me, you think your voice is good to hear?” He answer me with his loud voice. I'm feeling hurt now...

 

---School ended. Hyunseung come to his friend.

“Already see how my revenge. How is that?” Hyunseung asked.

“ I just feeling sad for her.” -Yoseob said.

“Don't worry I'll end it when I’m not mad at her again.” Hyunseung answer him.

“We know if you mad it will be taking so long. So, what will you do?” Yoseob asked again.

“Why you always asking me. Just wait and I will stop it.” Hyunseung said, “Now, I must going home with her, My parents will worried to her, Bye.” He said again and looking for Hyuna and going home with her.

 

--- House ---

I was looking for Hyunseung want to give his money.

“Hyunseung, here yours money.” I said and giving him 2000 won.

“OK.” he said and taking the money.

“Hyunseung, can I ask you something?” I asking hope he didn't mad.

“About what?” He asked too.

“Can we just forgeting about that little incident?".

“What will you give me if I say yes?” He asked again.

“I'll be good to you and asks ajusshi for not threatening you about your credit cards and car.”

“Thats good thing. But unfortunately I do not want to. I think its more fun to playing with you.” He said and leave me alone.

“Yah! Jang Hyunseung, arrogant guy and didn’t feel what girls feeling.” I yell at him.

Hyunseung hear me and just smiling. Really he is crazy.

'Why he always like that? I observe his character I know if he mad it will take so long. But how can I do to him? Aish! Hyunseung. He is so arrogant. Didn’t he know he's wrong too?' I thought.

-Hyunseung P.O.V-

If I observed her, she is sweet and beautiful girl as well but its very different with her charcter. She always angry and yelling to me. But I just remembered why I want to kiss her when she was angry. Aish! Hyunseung why you think so? You do it just to make her silent. You're so weird, what happen to me?

=Hyunseung P.O.V End =

-----------------------