CHAPTER 5

I Just Want You Be Happy

CHAPTER 5---

I and Hyunseung was preparing for school. I’m busy with my hair and uniform. Hyunseung just finished preparing and have breakfast. In the kitchen there was his parents and his sister.

“Hyunseung, where is Hyuna? Why she didn’t come until now to have breakfast?” -Hyunseung mom.

“I don’t know maybe still in her room make up or dress up. Girls alawys take long time to do it” Hyunseung replied.

“Yah! Oppa, don’t say like that.” Geurim complained and hit his hand, she was mad to hear his Oppa.

“Yah! that hurt.” Hyunseung said and rubbed his hand.

 

I come having breakfast. All people shock not including Hyunseung cause he busy with his food and didn’t notice her.

“Annyeong!” I greet, but all people still shock. Hyunseung confused and turned around see me dressed like a nerdy girl, Wearing big round glasses and my hair tied up.

“You! How can you dress and make up like that? want all student bullied you and ruining my pride if they know you live with me.” Hyunseung said while look at me.

“I dress and make up like this because I want to have friends who sincerely want to be friends with me not because of my appearance.” I explaining and stare back at him.

“Aish, how can you think like that? Now, follow me.” Hyunseung said but I didn’t want to go, just stay in my place.

“Ok, if you want like that, don’t blame me.” He said and grab my hands to his room.

“Why you being like this? Please release my hand, it hurts.” I said pleading.

“I’ll release it but, you must do what I told.” –Hyunseung.

“But, if I don’t want, what will you do to me?” I challange him.

“So, I will do it again.” Hyunseung smirk.

“Yah! what do you mean?” I said. His face lean to me face. But, “Jang Hyunseung, Ok I’ll do what you want, don’t be like this.” I said pushed him a little.

“How can a beautiful girl like you want to make up like a nerdy? Believing yourself theres people sincere want to be friends with you.” He said gently while removing my glasses and release my hair tied. “If you back to yourself  you’ll not ruin my pride in front of my friends and all students. Theres more, don’t forget about my revenge to you, you will be my slave.” He said.

“You just do it just for your pride, Revenge how long I will be your slave and what will you do to me?” I asked.

“Hmmm... until I’m not mad at you, about what will I do to you. You must wait it . Aaa... I will late to school if I always argued here. I don’t want to be late just because of you.” He said and leave me.

“Aish... that boys” I’m mumbled and tought ‘why he always want to kiss me?’

----------------------

“Hyunseung take Hyuna with you to go to school, she will be late in her first day if she with me.” -Hyunseung father.

‘Aishh...why I must always with her not at home and at school’ Hyunseung tought. “If you want to go with me, come on I’ll late.” He said to me. I just follow him to his car and go to school.

---------------------

“Don’t be surprised when you see the are many girls follow me and want to be near me. Just want to warn you. Yeah! You’re new student here, should report first to the principal. He’ll determine where your class. Hope you’re in the same class with me.” Hyunseung said and go to his class.

“Who is that girls? I didn’t see her before.” Tifanny said

“Yeah! Me too. Maybe she is just new student in here” Taeyeon said and the other go to her class.

I was walking behind him and she see many girls chattering and gossipping. Maybe they tal about me. Like he said I must go to the principal room to report first and go to principal room.

--------------------------

Principal told me and my class is 3-1 maybe cause I’ve good mark in my study. Principal told me to follow Mrs. Han to her class.

“Okay, students we have new students. Please introducing to your new friends” -Mrs.Han.

The girl look and praised me. But theres girl envy with me. The boys looks happy not including Hyunseung, he look boredly .

“Annyeong! My name is Kim Hyuna you can call me Hyuna. I’m from Paris. Nice to meet you all.” I’m introducing myself.

“There is an extra seat next to Hyunseung, you can go sit over there,” commanded the teacher.

I went over and seat next to him, although it was awkward. The girls kept staring at me. “Aish! Why she must enter this class and now she sit next to me.” Hyunseung mumbling but I can hear it.

“I don’t want to sit with you too. But, this class don’t have extra seat except with you.” I said with low voice.

------------------

BELL RINGS END OF CLASS

I leave the classroom, but a group of girls approached me. They’e SNSD.

“I hear you sit next to Hyunseung in class,” raged Sooyoung.

“You think you are so good don’t you?” questioned Hyoyeon.

“ You better leave him alone,” warned Jessica. The rest of the group just stood there, talking to each other.

“ I wont steal him from you guys. We didn’t like each other so don’t even think of that happening,” I replied exhausted and want to leave.

The girls didn’t believe what I said and want to hit me. But, sudennly there is a group of girl who stop it and SNSD go but before they go they still warned her not near Hyunseung.

“Are you okay? Please forgive them, they always like that. They are SNSD ,Hyunseung fangirls. Yeah, Nice to meet you. We are in the same class with you.”Gayoon said.

“Ne, My name Kim Hyuna. Thanks for helping me. But, can we be friends?” I said hesitately afraid they wont.

“Of course. My name Gayoon, this is Jihyun, Jiyoon and Sohyun.” Gayoon said and introduced her friends.

I was happy to know them and have friends.

----------------------------------------