CHAPTER 13

I Just Want You Be Happy

CHAPTER 13---

Hyunseung and I go to school together. He didn't even say anything.

"Hyunseung, are you still mad at me?" I ask but just leaving me.

When we're at class he just talking with his friends not even try to looking at me.

 

.Break time.

I try too find him, but I can't so I just thinking go to the rooftop want to be alone.

"You can't even want to looking at me. How can you married with me?"

"Me, a stranger to you. A stranger who you save and now I'm in love with you."

I know its too sudden, but what can I do? I can't even try to comforting myself, how I'm supposed to comforting you.

I just lose my parents, my only family. And I find someone but he seems really hate me.

"I just wish I've someone who will always in my side. When married can I have it?"

"Yeah, you can. But if just the one sided love, it can't happen." I hear someone voice, I turn around and see Hyunseung standing behind me.

"Maybe you're right, it just one sided love."

"Why you're so sure?" He ask.

"Because I'm just a stranger to him." I said leaving him. But he hug me.

"He's so blind with his past love. He can't forget her."

"So, can I replace her in his heart?"

"He doesn't know. But he will trying to." He said, I'm smiling.

"Please atleast, try to know me, Hyunseung!, but can you tell me your story?"

"I will, but break time is over. Come to my room tonight, I'll tell you."

And with that we're going to our class again. Waiting tonight...

-----

I went to Hyunseung's room, hope he will tell me about his love, maybe it will hurt me. I see him just finish reading. I sit in his bed and see a girl photo in his desk. I see, she was beautiful, when I look at myself, I can't compare her, she's so beautiful like an angle. How can I replace her in his heart? Please tell me! I'm so helpless right now.