CHAPTER 12

I Just Want You Be Happy

CHAPTER 12---

Hyunseung leave the dinner go to the beach, relaxing his mind.

=Hyunseung P.O.V=

I remember you again. When we're feeling down, we always come in this place talking and sharing what we're thinking.

Now I'm here again. Want to share something. Do you know, I'll married with someone who I didn't love. When I see her, I always thinking of you. If I trying to forget you can I start to love her too. I'm so helpless now, why you leave me alone here? Maybe if you still here, you're the one who will I marry now. Should I agree in this marriage and start to love someone other than you?

=Hyunseung P.O.V. End=

 

--- House --

I come to Hyunseung room. But I didn't see him. I was worried. Why he didn't come until now. Should I try to find you? But I'm still scare with what happen. I remember when you save me. I know that day I already falling in love with you. Never in my live I get someone who's always comforting me like what you do to me. Do you love me or do you really hate me, Jang Hyunseung?

I was waiting for him in front of the gate just wearing my dress and barefoot in this cold, maybe he will come. But I wait too long still he didn't. I was shivering and I can't take it too long, so I come to the house still waiting for you.

When I see your face, I'm feeling relieved. I come to you and say,"Where are you from? Are you fine, something happen to you?"

But he didn't even answer and just go to his room leaving me standing here alone. I'm feeling hurt and say, 'I guess you really hate me.'

Go to my room while shivering and then hear you say something really hurt to me, "How can I'm married with a stranger?"

So I just stranger to you. Do you even now you always try to comforting this stranger? I thought you're someone who can understand me. But I think I just the one who's thinking like that. 'Jang Hyunseung, can you atlest trying to know me?'