CHAPTER 11

I Just Want You Be Happy

CHAPTER 11---

Just preparing for dinner. Wearing a dress and make up. I must look beautiful don't want to make sad Hyunseung parents. The time is now, I heard Hyunseung knocking the door. I open it.

"Hyuna, the other already waiting downstair, let's go" He said and go with him.

Hyunseung parents and Geurim already in the car. When I and Hyunseung want to come in they hold me.

"Hyunseung, take Hyuna with you. See you in there, Bye..." Hyunseung dad said ride his car leaving us.

"Yah! That old father. Make me pissed. Come on Hyuna, don't be late." Hyunseung open the door car for me and gladly come in. He come in the other side and start to drive.

"Hyuna, you look very beautiful tonight." He smiling, are you want to teasing me again, Jang Hyunseung.

"Gomawo, you too." just silent don't know what to say.

 

We arrive in the restaurant, Hyunseung parents and his client already waiting for us.

"This beautiful girl is Hyuna, Kim daughter." Hyunseung dad introducing me to his client.

"Nice to meet you, Hyuna." His client said.

"Nice to meet you too."

We're having a nice dinner. Talking with each other and sharing. When we're eating.

"Hyuna, do you have someone you like?" Hyunseung father asked.

I choked, hearing that and said, "I'm not. Just try to find someone."

"How about Hyunseung? Do you like my son?"

"We're just starting to know each other. he was kind to me."

"How about you Hyunseung, do you like Hyuna?"

Hyunseung looking at his father and say,"Same with her, just starting."

"Hope you can like each other. So the wedding will be held quickly." Hyunseung father said, Hyunseung mom and Geurim just smiling.

 

We're shock, I just start to be friend with him and now his father want us married. I look at Hyunseung and seems he dissaprove.

"Why? You never talk to me about this." Hyunseung ask his father.

"Cause I want it to be surprised."

"Do you think married is something you can be play?" Hyunseung seems angry and leave us.

 

I just looking at him leaving. Still sitting in my chair don't say anything. Hyunseung parents seems feeling guilty.

"Sorry, my son always like that." Hyunseung father say to his client.

"Yeah, kids always like that." his client said.

"Are you mad at me too, Hyuna?" Heenim ajusshi ask.

"I'm not. Just this too sudden. I never think I'll married with him." I said.

"Just try to know each other. I want you to be my daughter in law." He said.

"Ne." My simple answer.

 

Dinner seems not so peacefull to me. Thinking about married and Hyunseung. Honestly, I like him, I feel save around him. But it just strange, we're just being friend and now his parents want us married. But when I know that, why I seems just can't dissaprove with that? Not like him who dissaprove with it. Am I already fall in love with you, Jang Hyunseung?

How about you, do you like me too?

----------------

AND FINALLY THE NEW CHAPTER.......