CHAPTER 1

I Just Want You Be Happy

I'm revised and edit some word and Deciding to use HYUNA's POV in every chapter... Hope you enjoy it :)

CHAPTER 1 ---

Paris seems not so peacefull to me, left alone after an accident and her  parents dead. My name is Hyuna, daughter of Kim Hyunwoo & Kim Hyerin. Just preparing my return to Seoul, my hometown before.

“Eomma, Appa, I miss you, Hope you can be happy. I'll always love you.” I said while remembering Appa message to stay in Jang Heenim house. But, something bothering me is I don’t know their address, I just know its in Seoul.

"How do I know it? So frustating, better going to read a book.” Sit and take a book in Appa's desk. Reading it page by page and accidentally find the address of Jang Family, Cheondamdong 36, Gangnam gu, Seoul.

"Must preparing for my flight tomorrow.” I said and try to packing.

 

---Jang Family ---

Jang Heenim, Hyunseung's father gather everyone in the family room.

 

“Remember about Kim Hyunwoo and Hyerin?” Hyunseung father asked look at his family.

“Ne, I know that, they are our bestfriend and Hyuna parents. But, what is it about?” Hyunseung's mom asking seems confuse.

“A week ago they're passed away in an accident and leave their daughter, Hyuna alone. I remember a long time ago, It was dificult to get a job. But Heenim, give me a job in his company. I promised to myself, I'll help him and also I'll take care of his precious Hyuna for him. He explain to everyone. The family look sad including Hyunseung and Geurim although they don't Hyuna and her parents was.

"Hope Hyuna will like us like her family. So please accept her” Hyunseung's mom say looking at her son and daughter.

-------------------

"Hyunseung, You'll pick her up tomorrow in Incheon Airport, don’t forget. If not, I'll take your credit card and your car, understand?” Heenim warned his son.

“Yah! Appa how can you? That’s not fair. Why it must me who pick her up, why not the other? She can be here by herself.” Hyunseung complaining, disbelieving what he heard.

His father, “How can she come here by herself? You want her lost? No more complain. Tomorrow at 1 p.m."

Hyunseung just leave him and seems ignoring what his father told him.         

---------------

-- Hyuna's House --

"Tomorrow, my flight at 08.30 a.m and now at 10 p.m. Must sleep early, don’t want to be late.” I say and feel asleep. I'll miss you, Paris....