Irresponsible Jerk!

He's a ert, and He Thinks I'm Gay

 

Author’s POV

 

 

Luhan never knew he would react like this around this girl. Eun Ji was eating her ramen with Daehyun, the B.A.P lead vocalist in the cafeteria. He certainly didn’t like the fact that he was there and they were laughing so heartily.

 

Luhan and the EXO boys sat at their usual spot with him seething with rage. Or was it jealousy as he glared at the both of them. Ever since their duet a couple of days ago, he was undeniably attached to her in some other way that he couldn’t comprehend. Like for example, Luhan would unconsciously follow Eun Ji around after her lessons but no matter what, he wouldn’t attend dance classes.

 

He was afraid that his feelings for her will be too much to handle.

 

Luhan tore his gaze away from the two love birds and shook his head. *I do not like her, and I will never love her.*

 

“What’s wrong?” Lay had been watching Luhan for quite a while and he noticed that Luhan kept staring at Eun Ji. In his heart, Lay was glad that Luhan is starting to redevelop his feelings for her. *Hopefully he would remember her and stop acting like a jerk…*

 

“Nothing.” Luhan growled. “I’m going back to the dorm first.” He got up abruptly, accidentally sending the cup of coffee down onto the ground. Frustrated, he kicked the table and barged out of the cafeteria.

 

The EXO boys exchanged glances, astounded. “What the heck was that? PMS?”

 

“Erm, the last time I checked, he’s definitely a guy.” Xiu Min said.

 

“Then it must be girl’s problem, huh.”

 

They all agreed, nodding their heads in unison.

 

 

*

 

Eun Ji’s POV

 

 

“So, where do you wanna go during the weekends? I’m free.” Daehyun asked. I shifted uncomfortably on my seat. Cold sweat ran down my spine as Luhan’s death glare lingered on me. I felt guilty and I have no idea why.

 

“Erm…” I hesitated, feeling a little lazy. “I don’t know. I’ll tell you when the time comes, okay?” I stirred my ramen, not daring to look up because Luhan’s eyes would definitely catch mine. Sigh.

 

“Hey, are you feeling all right? You seemed… listless today.” Daehyun reached to me, putting his palm on my forehead. “Hmm, a little warm but I guess it’s just the heat here.” He laughed, pulling his hand back.

 

I mimicked his laughter. “Yeah. I guess so.”

 

A few awkward moments passed and I couldn’t stand it anymore. Murmuring my goodbyes to Daehyun I pivoted, holding the half-eaten bowl of ramen along with me. “So… see you soon?”

 

Daehyun stood up with her, his eyes softened – or maybe sadness. “All right. I’ll see around then. I hope you’re free during the weekends.”

 

I gave him a slight smile. “I hope so too.”

 

Spinning around in my heels, I squared my shoulders and stalked off the cafeteria, the heavy feeling of guilt weigh down on me.

 

*

 

 

“Guys! Please gather around here!” Kim Bear shouted over from the sides of our dance room. The four of us stopped practicing and scrambled towards her. “Okay. Don’t be too alarmed, but today is actually our mock showcase. Our judge will be Mr. Kim himself. I just heard from him just now that he’s coming over to watch us practice before our showcase which is next week.”

 

The four of us shifted our weight from foot to foot, feeling all excited and jittery. “I know, Luhan isn’t here, yet. And our play won’t go smoothly, but this is just a mini showcase. Do not worry. I have faith in Luhan and that he will attend our final showcase.” She assured us with that grin of hers that I knew far too well.

 

Our members didn’t grumble or blame Luhan at all even if he never attended the dance class. When Mr. Kim strode in with his large working bag, we prepared ourselves and showed him what we’ve got until now.

 

*

 

 

“Very impressive, Kimberly. I adore the slight twist of the original Romeo & Juliet story a lot. Although I prefer Luhan to be here to complete the whole set but I think you guys got a shot in this showcase.” Mr. Kim praised her and us. Kim Bear was practically experiencing paradise as she played with her strawberry curls.

 

“Thank you, Mr. Kim!” we sang.

 

“No problem. Oh and the Principal recently told us that if you guys did really good for this showcase, there’s a chance that all six of you will get to debut as whatever career you want. So, work hard! Fighting!” Mr. Kim smiled and left our dance room, leaving us cheering in pure happiness.

 

My dream as an idol will happen. Soon, Eun Ji. Soon.

 

*

 

“Xi. Lu. HAN! Stop there!” It was Saturday morning and I was on my way home when I saw Luhan loitering around the girl’s dormitory, acting like a sneaky bastard. Catching him red handed, I pinned his hand behind his back. “What are you doing here?” I hissed.

 

“What do you think.” He laughed.

 

I blushed, a wonderful series of stuff he might do ran through my head. “Stop it. Go home and practice singing or dancing. Oh and by the way the showcase is just this Wednesday. By hook or by crook, I don’t care whether your pet goldfish died or not, I want you to be there.” I warned, my breath low.

 

“Sure, I’ll be there.”

 

“Promise?” I let his hands go as he brushed the dusts of him.

 

“Yeah, yeah, whatever. After I’m done with this stupid showcase I’ll be flying off to the US forever, anyway. I don’t give a damn about this.” He said nonchalantly and his words slapped me hard on my face.

 

“I know this showcase to you meant nothing, but to us, Kim Bear, Takashi, Young Mi, Minhyuk and I, it means a lot. You’ve been skipping our dance practices and even the mock showcase and now, you’re not coming to our final showcase? You know what? Go to hell. Do whatever you want, because if you’re not coming, I’m asking Daehyun to take over your part. You can just fly off to the US now and rot there. I don’t give a damn.” I threw back those words at him and I can’t believe Luhan is so irresponsible in this way.

 

With a hard punch on his chest, I stormed off home.

 

I need to tell Lay that the offer is off and I’m not helping Luhan regaining his memories anymore. It isn’t worth my time.

 

Jerk. 

 

 


 

A/N: Oops, looks like someone is being a badass here. >< please don't go on hating/bashing Eun Ji or Kimmy or even Daehyun.... it's just a story. <:

I forsee the end is near. BRACE YOURSELF! lol. okay. 

BYE! <3