Off to Britain

He's a ert, and He Thinks I'm Gay

 

 

Luhan’s touch was tantalizing; an effect that I will never get from Daehyun. Just by touching my wrist he’d already sent some electric shock through my body, making my head fuzzy. My legs wobbled at his closeness but his strong grip on my hand pulled me up.

 

Trying hard to feel angry, I met his gaze – Luhan was smiling widely, enjoying this moment. “Why are you so violent for a girl? I don’t understand… I think I know you… But I just can’t remember.” Luhan talked so softly that for once, he doesn’t sound evil.

 

He let one of my wrist go and my hand dropped to my side. He used his free hand to cup my face, letting his thumb trace over my lips. My breath hitched at his sudden movement. His hair was dripping wet but he didn’t mind it at all.

 

“What are you? Why do I feel so… frustrated around you? Why…?” Luhan tilted my chin up and planted a soft kiss on my lips. Emotions exploded all over me as I tasted his lips. The feelings that I had for him rushed back to me like a hurricane full of emotions. The feelings couldn’t stop, not until Luhan pulled back. My lips tingled. My stomach fluttered. And my cheeks burned.

 

This is wrong.

 

I have a boyfriend already and Luhan is not my fiancé. We’re not engaged and heck, he even forgotten about me. I am not in love with him. I do not like him. And he does not love me. We’re quits.

 

We’re nothing.

 

He’s nobody.

 

Luhan stared at me intently as a spark of recognition flashed in his eyes. Words escaped from his lips but before he could finish it, I pushed him away and ran out of the classroom.

 

But I swear the words I heard from him was, “my sissy.”

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

 

 

“You better get your right here or else I’m going over your place with a knife.” Kimmy warned. She sounded serious but honestly? Taking measurements at 6AM in the freaking morning is not my style. I threw the phone away and got up, experiencing a jarring pain shooting up from my forearms to my shoulder blades.

 

That window wiping job really gets me on my nerves. Now my body’s aching.

 

I rubbed my eyes and saw the clock – It’s only 6 bloody AM and that crazy wants me to be at her house now? No bloody way. With that, I conked out.

 

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

 

“That’s it. I’m so going to kill you now. GET YOUR UP!”

 

I grimaced at the sudden brightness of the light, stinging my eyes. I felt Kimmy pulling my pjs up and forced me to get off my bed. I yawned. “Chillax. It’s just measuring. Don’t have to be so aggressive.” I slurred.

 

“No! It’s 7 AM already and our flight is supposed to be at 8 AM. We’re going to Britain. Don’t bother packing, we’ll buy our stuffs there.” That was all she said when I was half asleep. The next moment, I found myself lounging in the VIP room at the airport.

 

“You crazy I can’t believe we’re going to Britain just to buy some old English dressings! And my homework! Oh God… It’s cold there right? I’m only wearing a bloody jacket!” I was yelling at the end and my team mates looked at me as if I am crazy.

 

“Can you please chill? I’ve informed the Principal. And you don’t have to worry about clothes at all because if you didn’t know, the most famous shopping mall in Britain is owned by your dearest father. He gave us permission to buy all your necessities from there.” Kimmy said proudly, as if talking about her dad. “While my father just have to sponsor us the plane tickets. Now where is Luhan?”

 

Just after she said it, the entrance of the room opened and Luhan strolled in. His head was covered with a beanie he popped his earplugs in. Without uttering a word, he sat down on the sofa and slept.

 

“That pig.”

 

“Sirs and Ma’ams, your flight is ready for take-off, please get into the plane now.” The attendant came in and ushered us into our private jet. The spacious and luxurious seats inside made my heart squirm weirdly – I needed sleep, now. I chose the window seat and expected Kimmy to seat with me but she gave me an apologetic smile, shoving Luhan next to me.

 

I gave her a glare.

 

Luhan adjusted himself comfortable and continued sleeping while I scooted as far away from him as possible. 12 hours of flight sitting next to a ert? Naw… I stood up, wanting to change seats.

 

“Sorry agasshi, but the plane is taking off, please sit.” She said kindly, offering a smile.

 

I sighed and resigned to my fate. I fastened my seat belts together and snapped my eyes shut, hoping and praying that 12 hours will go past quickly. “Aggashi?” somebody tapped my shoulders.

 

I opened my eyes. “Yes?”

 

“Your boyfriend hasn’t fastened his seat belt, could you help him?”

 

I looked at Luhan. His seat belt wasn’t fastened. This brat. “Yea, sure. And he's not really my boyfriend..." The air stewardess nodded, as if she didn't hear me. 

 

Moving closer to him, I pulled the belts around his waist and clink the buttons together, adjusting the length of the seat belt. He moved in his seat but didn’t wake up. And damn, his body smells good; like the smell of sea and burning leaves. After doing his seat belt, I sat back and relax as the plane took off.