A Favour

He's a ert, and He Thinks I'm Gay

 

“Yah, Jung Eun Ji! Are you OK?”

 

I struggled hard to keep my breaths steady and calm but failed terribly. After MIA-ing for so damn long and he just appeared out of nowhere?

 

Kim Bear fanned me as if I was actually having a heat . Drinking down my bottle of water, I waved her away. “It’s ok. Having some dizzy spells.”

 

“Powerful giddy spells that make your entire face pale and ghostly? And Luhan is back. He’s hotter than before. Wait, is that the reason why you nearly fainted?” she asked.

 

“I don’t know. My body’s out of shape.” I changed the topic and went back to class. My legs still trembled and I felt scared facing Luhan. What will he say if he sees me? “Hey, sissy?” Argh, I’m irritated now.

 

Instructor Kim cast me a worried look as I stepped in and he even asked if I’m fine. I gave him a smile and replied, “Yes, I’m fine.”

 

“Good.” He clapped his hands and gathered the students to the front again. I looked around, finding that particular guy in my class and there he was – his back leaning against the wall, his arms crossed. He was sleeping while standing, a skill that I can never do.

 

I took in his features – his jaws was sharper, masculine and that hair... a little lighter in shade than the last time I saw but the sultry deep brown could be seen around the edges. I watched how his head cocked to a side and the light seeped down his hair, barely settling on each strand.

 

In other words: he’s still as gorgeous as ever. Maybe even more.

 

“Eun Ji-sshi?” Instructor Kim’s voice made me tear my gaze away from the figure of perfection. “You’re grouped up with Kimberly, Young Mi, Takashi, Minhyuk and… Luhan.”

 

Wait, what?!

 

“It’s for your final year project. You didn’t see the list yet?” Instructor Kim asked. I’m sure I didn’t say the ‘wait, what’ out loud but seems like I actually did because I answered his question.

 

“I didn’t’ get the chance to see the list, sir. I’m sorry.” I replied.

 

“It’s okay.” Beside me, I feel Kimmy jumping up and down in joy. I can’t tell if she’s happy being in the same group as me or that I am in the same group as Luhan. Screw this. I’m so dead.

 

“Oh, and the musical show you’re going to work on is ‘Romeo & Juliet. It’s one of the hardest theme because it requires acting too. I look forward in viewing your project layout.” Instructor Kim said and continued. “Please get into your groups; you only have 2 months left before the showcase. Hurry, chop chop!”

 

Kimmy pushed me along with the crowd and found ourselves right in front of sleeping Luhan. As the other three group members came forward, none of us dared to wake the almighty Luhan up. They didn’t forget that he was one of the most obnoxious Kingka of this school.

 

Kimmy made a face to me; something like: You’re his ex-fiancée; it’s your responsibility to wake him up!

 

I growled at her and tiptoed forward, thinking how the hell should I wake this beast up? Tap his shoulder? Call him? Push him down?

 

As I approached him, I noticed that his lashes grew a little longer from the last time I seen him. His lips parted slightly as he slept. Wait… Instructor Kim said that he lost his memories… does that mean that he also lose his previous personalities? I hope so.

 

I looked behind me, meeting the faces of my group mates as they pumped their fists, saying, ‘hwaiting!’ I gulped and faced back to Luhan, my fingers reaching out to tap his shoulder.

 

“Quit staring. You’re burning a hole on my face.” Was what he said. Luhan’s eyes flicked open, revealing a set of twinkling eyes that made my breath hitched. His brown orbs stared deeply into mine; those eyes that I spent a handful of time forgetting reappeared again.

 

“Didn’t you hear me? Quit. Staring.” He spat, every word laced with poison. My eyes narrowed. His expression was blank – no sign of recognition or any gesture to say that he remembers me. Nothing.

 

“You’re in our group, stop sleeping and join us.” I said.

 

“I’m not joining this bull . Can’t believe my parents dragged me all the way here just to attend this stupid school. What a waste of my time.” Luhan snarled and heck it, it’s been so long since I’ve seen this attitude of his. Arrogant snobby brat.

 

I moved closer to him, meeting his gaze. “What’s my name?”


He stiffened and gave me a glare. “How would I know? I’ve never seen you before.” Luhan said that loud enough for the entire class to stop whatever they are doing and stare at us. “And dang… Your breath stinks. Did you even brush your teeth or gargle? Move away.”

 

The class giggled at his statement and my face reddened. I balled my fist at his snide comments about me and my breath. Was it that stinky?

 

“Better than you. I’ve never met such a man with words so horrid that it’s smells worse than my already-disgusting breath. You may have forgotten about me, Xi Luhan. But I did not.” I challenged, hoping that it would trigger a part of his memory. But he just glowered at me, as if my comment didn’t offend him at all.

 

“All right, cut it off, the both of you. I don’t care if his words are smelly or your breath but you have a project to work on, other than that, nothing else matters. If this carries on, I’m giving the both of you and your entire group a failing mark even before the showcase starts.” Instructor Kim warned, his tone serious.

 

I opened my mouth to speak but he stopped me with that stare of his.

 

“And Jung Eun Ji-sshi? A friend of yours is looking for you outside. Please meet him now.”

 

*~*~*~*

 

 

The person that I least expected to see was actually right before me, his jet black bangs covering his milky forehead as he tipped an angelic smile to me. “Morning Eun Ji-ah!”

 

My eyes rounded as Lay stood outside the classroom. “What are you doing here?!”

 

“To see you, of course! How are you, my best friend?” he ruffled my hair and gave me a brief hug.

 

“Lay! I haven’t seen you since forever! Where have you been?”

 

“I’ve been busy, handling stuff…” he released me. “How about you?”

 

“Good? I’m dating Daehyun.” It slipped out of my tongue before I could stop it.

 

“Yeah, I heard.” His voice lowered, disappointed flashed in his eyes but was gone the next. “I came back to Seoul because I have a favour to ask from you.”

 

“Ask ahead.”

 

“Will you please help me take care of Luhan?”

 

I raised a brow. “Are you serious?”

 

Lay grabbed my shoulders softly, “I’m serious. Luhan lost his memories and to be honest all of us went to the States to find him and no matter how much we tried to help him recall his memories, he couldn’t. His doctor said that the only way to get him to remember us is either: to let time pass or let something trigger his memory.” He was speaking like a machine gun, shooting, shooting and more shooting. I struggled hard to process his words.

 

“So we bought him here despite his parent’s protest and agreed to let him meet you. There’s a time limit, however. After two months he must leave for the States again for a full body check-up. And I think if he went there again… let’s just say it’s going to be your last time meeting him.”

 

“But –“

 

“Please, Eun Ji-ah. It’s the only way.”

 

Why, why must it be me, again? Why?

 

“I’ll help you, Lay. Just because you’re my best friend.”

 

Lay smiled widely, giving me a hug. “Your help will be much appreciated. Thank you.”

 

~

 

 

A/N: Double update! Hope you guys enjoyed.... Luhan is back! 
 

Do comment, subscribe and upvote!