Motivation

He's a ert, and He Thinks I'm Gay

 

 

I can’t believe it.

I can’t believe that I actually listened to the Principal and boarded the helicopter and landed in the forest again.

This time with Luhan, his partner and Daehyun.

I really hate this game and I want to FORFIET. LIKE NOW. I don’t want to win the ticket to cruise trip and blahblahblah. I just want to go home and dance. And sing.

Once we hopped off the helicopter, I stomped off, away from them. I didn’t know why was I feeling this way; why am I feeling so childish. It isn’t me. But I can’t help it.

“Eun Ji-ah! Wait up! You’ll get lost if you walk alone!” Daehyun shouted and he followed me, his footsteps were fast.

The cold wind picked up and I tightened the jacket around myself. I pulled my hoodie up, covering my head. I was running blindly and the forest was completely dark. Panic strike me. I stopped running and tried to search for Daehyun.

He should be able to find me since he was following me all along…

Or not.

Hastily, I rummaged my bag for a torch or my phone, anything that will provide a bit of light. I bit my lips and nearly cried out in frustration when I felt nothing except for clothes in my backpack.

“Ugh! Where the hell is it?!” I let out a string of curses and cursed myself for running away. What the hell am I thinking?!

Suddenly, something rang. The sound made me shrieked like a crazy rabbit and found out that the device that I put around my wrist is ringing. I answered the call.

“Dear Participants. It is now 8P.M and a new set of instructions will be revealed now. Please stop whatever you’re doing and listen to this. From now till the end of the games, there will be game-masters trying to hinder your individual missions. They will be doing anything: including knocking you unconscious but not dead and still this device. If they steal it, you and the whole team will be exterminated. I will not reveal how many game-masters are there. Stay tuned for the next mission. It will be reveal tomorrow morning at 8A.M. Goodbye.”

It was not the Principal’s face. It was some robot saying those whole chunk of retarded ness. The screen turned blank and the device cooled down. This is the best chance to get killed and get out of this game.

I will just surrender my device to the game-master and TADAAA I’m out.

But one problem is… I need light.

I need to see and I badly needed to pee…

I grew panicky again. My legs were numb from standing and running for too long. I squatted down and touch the grass on the ground and feel whether it has any sharp pricks. There was none and it was smooth. I sat on it and pulled my knees to myself, keeping myself warm.

This forest was weird. The crickets didn’t crick and I didn’t spot any wild animals here. Not yet. There better not be any wild boar charging towards me. Luhan that ert took all the food that he’d won and I’m left with none.

No water, no food.

The wind grew stronger and for once, I felt scared. My hands trembled uncontrollably and I felt the shivers down my spine. The treacherous creature in my stomach cried out again and I forced down the urge to faint.

*It’s okay. Just sleep. The next morning the game-masters will find me and I will be free again.* I closed my eyes and thought about sleeping and eating good food once I was out of this hellhole. Ahh, paradise.

*Crack!*

I snapped open my eyes and looked around wildly.

I heard a breathing sound. Fast and low. Suddenly, I felt something draped around my shoulders and I screamed my lungs out.

It must be a ghost.

“Heeeellpppp!!!” I swung my arms around and wiggled my way out from that thing and accidentally made contact with the thing around my shoulders for a moment. I expected it to be squishy and cold but it was solid and warm.

“Shut up, will you! Stop screaming! It’s me.” a blinding light flashed into my eye and I turned away from it. That person/monster had a really pleasant yet disturbing voice…

“Who…?”

“Pabo, stupid sissy. Making all of us run around finding you.”

Relief dawned upon me and I felt a tingling sensation creeping up all the way from my toes.

“You’ve been finding me?” I asked stupidly.

“Duh. Who do you think am I? A jerk?” He snorted and handed me another spare torch. “The rest are finding you over there. Let’s go.”

I took the torch and flicked it on. The light guided us back to where Daehyun and Miyeon were at.

“Oh my gosh! Eun Ji! You’re safe!” Daehyun ran towards me and gave me a warm hug.

“Of course. Nothing scares me.” I said proudly. It was a lie though.

“Nothing? Then why do I hear screamings when I found you just now? ‘Help! Help!’” Luhan mocked and I stuck a tongue out at him.

“Whatever. So where do we sleep?” I surveyed the place and found a single tent on the ground. A mini campfire was created to keep us warm and I smelt something good and tasty.

It was food.

“All of us will squeeze in a tent. We haven’t decide on the shifts to keep a lookout yet. I just cooked some chicken after setting up the fire. Want some?” Daehyun offered.

“Yes!” my eyes sparkled and I followed Daehyun for food.

“Food monster.” I heard Luhan spat.

“Yah! I heard that!” I shouted over.

 

~

 

 

I munch on the chicken and swallowed greedily even though there isn’t much taste in it. It was delicious and filling. Daehyun watched me eat and handed me a bottle of water. I took it and drank the entire thing down.

Bladder problems will be dealt later, for now, I need to survive.

“Relax. You’re eating like a crazy monster.” Luhan said. We are seated in a circle eating our dinner. There should be another food hunting tomorrow but who cares. I’m going to surrender~

“Food…too..good.” I managed to say while chewing.

“Oppa~ Let’s go to sleep now. I’m tired.” Miyeon said. I rolled my eyes at her voice.

“You go first. I’m not tired.” Luhan replied.

“Okay then. Let’s win this together so we’ll be able to go to Hollywood and dance with the stars!” she blew a kiss to Luhan and I cringe. A weird feeling stirred at the pit of my already full stomach. Yikes.

But wait. D

Dance with the stars?!

“Dance with who?!” I spat, the precious chicken spilling all over my mouth and onto Luhan’s shirt. Oops.

“Will you please swallow before you speak!” he snapped and flicked my forehead.

“I’m not sorry, you ert.” I rubbed my swollen forehead. “Will you say that stars thingy again?”

“You didn’t know? Look at your device. There’s a message after that robot talked. You’re so slow. I’m going to sleep. Night.” She darted into the tent. I quickly bring my hand up to my eye level and activated the device.

A hologram popped out and I click on my blinking mailbox.

It states: To replace the sudden change of rules, there will be extraordinary presents for the participants. If you win this games, the school will provide you a range of prizes from tickets to the cruise and all the way to having a chance to dance with the greatest stars on Earth. You might even have a chance to sign a record deal with the company! Have fun and here’s the lists of prizes…

I scanned through the mail and I felt as if I strike the jackpot. Imagine dancing with Justin Bieber and singing with Taylor Swift. Or even working alongside with them. Oh my gosh. My parents won’t even have a say in this because I won it. No more business management for me. 

I changed my mind. I need to win this .

“Guys.” I spoke out, trying to contain all my happiness that is bubbling inside me.

“What?”

“Yes?” they said together.

“If we don’t win this. I’m going to kill all of you.”

“Who said we’re not going to win? We are.” Was what Daehyun said.

“We will.” Luhan added.

~

 

 

A/N: I'M BACKKK WITH A DOUBLE UPDATE! So sorry for the wait! I started work and oh my gosh, it was super tiring.
Thank you so much for being patient with me!

Now the engine has started again! Enjoy! :) 

<3