Identity Exposed?!!!

He's a ert, and He Thinks I'm Gay

 

Eun Ji's POV

 

“Morning mom, dad,” I sat on the dining table and ate my breakfast with my forever looking pissed off mom and my forever reading the newspaper dad.

“Hey, honey,” my dad greeted.

We ate our breakfast in silence until my mother suddenly spoke up.

“Why aren’t you in your uniform? And why are you up so early? Isn’t school starting at 8?” she snapped.

*Ouch, early in the morning and I got this treatment*

“I am going to put my things in the dormitory, so I will change into my uniform later,” I answered back.

She nodded curtly and gave me that evil eye look. I kept my head down and continue eating my porridge. After I’m done, I pulled my luggage down with the help of my maids.

“Bye mom, dad. I’m going off now. I’ll come back during the weekends.” I said.

“Okay, bye hon, be careful!” my dad said.

I’m taking the car this time, since I thought that most students won’t be awake at like 6.30am. The driver opened the door for me and I slipped into it.

After a fifteen minutes drive, I reached my school. The chauffeur took out my luggage and baggage out from the boot and wanted to follow me into the school but I let him go. I pulled the luggage by myself and approached to the administration office.

“Excuse me. I’m checking into the dorm here, may I know where is it?” I asked one of the receptionists.

“Oh, for the boy’s dorms, it is located at the left side of this campus. Here’s the school map. Just follow it and you’ll be fine. New student here?”

“Yes, and thanks for the map.”

“You’re welcome.”

I used the map to direct myself to the boy’s dorms. After walking for around 10 minutes, I finally located the dorm. It was like a miniature hotel. The automatic door slid open as I stepped into the common area for the guys.

A couple of boys are awake and were lounging on the comfortable sofas. To my right, there’s a flat screen television for the students to watch and a couple of leather sofa. In front of me is the help desk where there’s around 5 public phones for students to use. To my left is the lifts to the dorms and a café right in beside it.  

I approached the lift and read the instruction pasted on the side of the lift.

Please scan your card here, and press your floor number.

I looked at my dorm card and it stated 15, the highest floor. I memorized it and scanned my card and keyed 15. The lift door immediately swung opened and I stepped into it and transported me up to the highest floor.

I stepped out of the elevator and searched for my room. *1528…*

*Ah, there is it, 1528!*

I scanned the card and the green light appeared, I quickly grabbed the doorknob and swung the door opened.

“Oh, my god.” I said out loud. I dropped my luggage on the ground as I surveyed my room. It was magnificent. The entire room, except the toilet, is carpeted and two beds were placed at one corner of the room. In front of the bed, there’s two study tables that were placed against the wall. A large flat screen tv is plastered on the wall, just beside the table.

There’s a two for almost everything.

Two closets, book shelves, bed, cups, bowl, and whatever. The windows are draped with royal gold curtains and intricate drawings coated the walls of the room.

The room was so clean that I suspected nobody lived in here before.

*Does that mean I get to live alone?* happiness build inside me as I unpacked my luggage. I took out my newly ironed uniform and placed it nicely on the bed that I chose, the rest, I threw it in the closet.

Since it’s almost 8, I quickly changed into my uniform and fixed my messy hair. My uniform is basically all white, even my pants, just that the underside of the collar is purple and my tie is purple too. I slipped into the school’s vest which had the school logo. My vest is black mix with purple. After making sure that my s doesn’t stick out too much and that my tie and hair is perfect, I packed some books into my bag and went out of the room.

There were double the students at the lobby and most of them are properly attired. The boys all stared at me like some kind of freak which I am.

I tightened my grip on my bag and hurried out of the dorm.

I’d agreed to meet Kimberly in front of the music department at 7.50. I glanced at my watch, 7.51am. Oh crap, I’m late.

I quicken my pace and finally found Kim Bear waiting in front of another set of automatic doors.

“Why are you so late, missy.” She gave me a hug and we immediately got stared at. I pulled away and adjusted my attire.

“Sorry, was unpacking my stuff. Oh and the hotel, I mean dorm room is so luxurious!” I half-squealed.

“Yeah, I know right, come let’s get in.” she pulled my hand along as I trailed behind her.

“Where are we going?”

“Homeroom, duh. I ‘ve checked. You have the same homeroom as me. Mr. Lee right?” we walked past the cafeteria and the lockers.

“Remember, that’s the cafeteria, where we eat, and the lockers. You’ll get your locker number from Mr Lee later.” She said.

We continued to walk down the hallway and passed by several classes. Most of the students were either talking or singing. Some – dancing.

At the end of the hallway, I saw a couple making out. “Ew, what the , why are they French kissing in school?” I shield my innocent eyes away from them.

“You must remember those two faces.” Kim bear shifted my head to them again. “the guy there is the Kingka of our school and the one he’s kissing, is the Queenka.”

“I don’t really care,”

“You must! If you ever get on to their bad side, your life here, wouldn’t be good.” She hissed into my ear.

I stared at the disgusting couple. Apparently people didn’t bother about them, they just walked past those two as if they were nonexistent. Suddenly, the guy pulled away from the girl and his eyes found me. His big, dark eyes bored into me, piercing my own eyes.

His mouth moved, as if speaking something to the girl, his eyes never leaving mine.

“Uh… let’s go, Eun Ji. I think he’s coming.” Kim bear tried to pull me but I couldn’t move. I feel like punching that guy for no reason. His face, beautiful but it pisses me off. I glared back at him.

The kingka stride towards me, and the students cleared the way for him and his girlfriend to walk through.

“Yah, Eun Ji, let’s go,” Kim bear tugged my arm harder this time. But it was too late, he closed the distance between us and I immediately regretted my stupid decision. He was a head taller than me and had an extremely nice skin colour with extremely dazzling eyes. From far, his eyes seemed normal, just big and handsome. Up close, he was 10 times, no, a hundred times even more handsome.

“What are you staring at, sissy,” he spat.

Oooh, a devil hidden beneath his pretty face.

“I was just about to make way for you, but on second thought, why should I make way for a bastard like you?” I challenged. I hear Kim Bear gasped inaudibly. The angelic devil’s eyes widened at my comment.

He now stepped closer to me, my body was too close to him. I felt his warmth emitting from his body.

“Oppa, don’t waste your time with an idiot like him, let’s go,” she said. The angelic devil ignored her and continue staring at me.

He cupped my chin and tilted it upwards.

Ohh, how I wanted to slap his arms away from me.

“Are you…perhaps, a girl?” he whispered, so that only I could hear.

My eyes rounded and I felt my heart froze. I felt like I couldn’t breathe.

My identity had been found out.

*Oh, .*

~

 

A/N: Woah, her identity is exposed? Can't be that fast, right?!
Anyway, double update! I hope you enjoy! Look, Luhan appeared, well not in a good way.

Comment and subscribe! Thank you! :D