The Reason

He's a ert, and He Thinks I'm Gay

 

Author’s POV

 

Few days before

“Welcome back, boys! So I’m guessing that you guys are staying here for good?” the principal patted B.A.P’s shoulders happily, gladly welcoming the greatest kingkas of the school. After debuting as a group called B.A.P, they then proceeded to other parts of the world, promoting their album. It was a big hit.

The boys returned a smile and settled down in the principal’s office. Zelo, the maknae, quickly grabbed his favourite cooking that was laid on the table. Jongup slapped Zelo’s back lightly, making Zelo laughed sheepishly. The members shook their heads at the actions of the both of them.

“Yeah, we’ll be catching up with our school work for now, and stop our promotional activities. It’s getting boring, singing and dancing every single day…” Yongguk replied with a deep voice. Yongguk is the leader of their band.

The principal laughed. “Well, at least you guys are successful.”

“Yeah! We have so many fans!” Zelo exclaimed, jumping off the sofa and showing the principal a present that his fan gave.

The principal entertained him a little while before he cleared his throat.

“There’s a request, from someone…important.” He started.

The boys’ attention turned to him, their body shifted uncomfortably.

“What is it?” Daehyun finally spoke up.

“The Survival Games… I want you to join.” The principal pointed to Daehyun. They all look at him before averting their gazes back to the principal. Confusion hung heavily in the air.

“What? Why? I mean, why choose me?” Daehyun asked.

“The biggest shareholder of this school wants her son and his fiancé in this school to get together as soon as possible. To do that, we need a catalyst. Now, we’re not using you, Daehyun. Just think of it as a favour from the school.”

“You’re using hyung for some love game? No way! Hyung reject his offer!” Zelo protested.

“Yeah, Zelo is right. This is ridiculous.” Himchan said.

“Come on guys. He just have to be there and that’s it. Oh and if you’re willing to do this, the school will sponsor everything on your band.” The principal persuaded. He clasped his hands together, anticipating the answer from Daehyun. Daehyun arched his brow and thought about the band’s future. *Anyway it’s just a few weeks right?*

“Fine. I’ll do it. Who’s my partner?” Daehyun asked, smiling slightly. The other boys glanced weirdly at him, thinking why he accepted it. Daehyun shrugged his shoulders and smiled even broader.

“Oh, she’s a lovely girl, if you treat her nicely. But when she’s mad… she’s really mad. Anyway, her name is Eun Ji. Jung Eun Ji. You’ll see her soon.” The principal thanked Daehyun repeatedly before sending them off to their special dorms in the school.

-End of flashback-

 

“Woah, our first day of school and look at the amount of fangirls. Daebak~” Zelo chimed while popping cherry tomatoes into his mouth and occasionally smiling widely at the girls surrounding them. Luckily for them, they were protected by bodyguards.

“But… they are noisy, aren’t they?” Zelo shook his head in attempt to block the noise out but it grew louder.

“They are irritating.” Himchan murmured loud enough for the boys to hear.

“Don’t say that, without them, there isn’t us.” Daehyun corrected him politely. Zelo nodded his head enthusiastically, his hair bouncing up and down.

Jongup on the other hand, crept his finger closer and closer to Zelo’s cherry tomatoes that’s lying on the table. Stealthily, he managed to grab one and popped one into his mouth.

But... Zelo caught him in action.

“Yah! Hyung! Cherry tomatoes are mine!” he attempted to snatch that one cherry tomato that Jongup was holding, but Jongup slipped it into his mouth.

“Nooo! My cherry tomato!” he glared at his hyung who’s chuckling loudly at his dongsaeng’s action. Zelo pouted and scooted as far away from Jongup, holding his packet of cherry tomatoes tightly.

“Come on, it’s just one! I’ll buy you 10 packets later. Oh and I’ll treat you to steak!” Jongup said.

“No! I’m not going to believe you.”

“Fine, suit yourself.” Jongup still laughed and even Daehyun, Youngjae and Yongguk laughed along with him.

“Yah, stop playing already. It’s time for lesson.” Daehyun patted Zelo’s back and urged him to get up of his seat. Zelo hurriedly shove his cherry tomatoes down his throat and chewed it before Jongup could even touch it again.

“Hah! Now it’s in my tummy! You can’t take it anymore! It’s mine~” Zelo stuck his tongue out.

Jongup ignored him as they were being led down the hallway by the bodyguards.

They were still bickering when suddenly the PA system sounded.

*Ding-Dong~*

Announcement: Those who are selected for the Survival Games please proceed to the meeting room now. Thank you.

“Ah! Hyung! That’s you! You better get going!” Youngjae said.

“Yeah! Okay, see you guys later!” he waved goodbye and headed to the meeting room.

~

 

Eun Ji’s POV

 

“Who the hell is Jung Daehyun?” I accidentally blurted out a little too loudly. The whole class stared at me as if I was an idiot who just came to earth. Mr Choi  raised an eyebrow as if saying ‘are you serious?’ to me.

“Didn’t both of you volunteer? Well, you got him! Anyway, congratulations! Now please get to the meeting room now, there’s a short briefing for you all.” He waved his arms to the other couple and me and the class erupted in cheers.

Dumbfounded, I wobbled out of the classroom and dragged myself towards the meeting room.

Who is Daehyun? I mean, I don’t even know him.

And why the heck did I get chosen?

Lee Chihoon and Jang Mari looked like they won some 10 million won vouchers.

We rounded in a corner and stepped into the meeting room. There’s at least 20 couples in the room, all sitting next to their partner and chatting.

I look around the room and found Luhan with another girl.

Wow, he’s also chosen. Both of them were engross in their conversation and didn’t notice me. I back away to one corner and waited for the Jung Daehyun guy. My eyes couldn’t stop darting to Luhan and caught him smiling at the girl.

My heart twisted but I remained calm. Why is there a need to be jealous for? He volunteered to go with her…

“Omo! Daehyun oppa!~” a girl screamed. I tiptoed and spotted a familiar figure walking in. He was tall, almost as tall as Luhan and his brown hair was styled up neatly. He was busy shaking hands with the other fangirls and when he turned around to my direction, our eyes met.

Mr. Handsome?

His eyes grew wider as a smile appeared on his face. He ignored the others around him as he move towards me. I flinched as he took my hand and shook it.

“You must be Jung Eun Ji, right?” he asked. I absorbed his flawless features; those almond shaped eyes and eyebrows that fitted his face perfectly. My gaze travelled to his nose and then to his lips – full and luscious.

I watched as he cocked his head to one side, arching a playful brow. I blushed wildly and blinked a couple of times to snap out of my crazy imagination. Luhan is handsome. But he is gorgeous.

“I’m Jung Daehyun, and let’s try to win this game, shall we?” his voice was deep and tinged with a hint of mischievous tone.

“Uh,” I stammered. “Yeah.”

He smiled and I responded to his smile. It was beautiful.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me along with him to a vacant seat in the front. At the corner of my eye, I saw Luhan looking different from just now. Now his eyes did not have that twinkle effect while he was talking to that girl – it was now more like angry.

His fists were clenched and he gritted his teeth. I have no idea why is he mad, but who cares. He got his partner, and I’ve got mine.

 

~

 

A/N: Sorry for not updating for the past week. T^T I was caught up with studying and I had exams.
I.HATE.EXAMS.

T_T

Okay, here's an update. 
Thanks again for your comments and subscribers!!! <3