Legendary Kingkas are back!

He's a ert, and He Thinks I'm Gay

 

 

“Did you frigging hear the frigging news?! It’s all around our school!” Kim Bear grasped my arms, swishing it back and forth violently. “I can’t believe the real, as in the legendary Kingkas of our school are finally back!”

She rattled on but my thoughts were focused around somewhere. I kept my eyes alert for the only person.

“And you won’t believe it. He’s actually – hey are you even listening? Hello? You know I have something to say; I’m actually a lesbian.”

Ah -  I saw him. His dark hair shone brightly among the sea of students in the hallway, occasionally bobbing to indicate that he’s laughing. I watched Luhan as he lightly slammed his hand on Lay’s back, still laughing. His face turned and his gaze met mine.

I shrieked.

“Yo, chillax, I’m not really a lesbian. I was just kidding because you weren’t even listening to me so I had to say that.” Kim bear said.

“I know. I was just busy thinking. So as you were saying…there’s a new student?” I pulled Kim Bear away and turned into another direction to avoid Luhan.

“Are you an idiot? No! I said the real Kingkas are back! They had their music or something promotions and finally back to school!

“So… your point is…?”

“My point is, WE SHOULD SEE THEM!” she squealed and pulled me along with her as we ran across the hallway, to the other block where they are. “Move es, Kim Bear is coming through!”

The students gave as dirty looks and some even showed us the finger. I had to say sorry 50 times before we reached the block.

“Look at the number of fans the kingkas has man. Look!” Kim bear stopped running abruptly and pointed to the main entrance of the seniors block. The girls were already screaming “Oppa! Oppa!”

“Let’s just go, I bet the teachers are gonna chase them away soon.” I turned back, ready to leave.

“No! You must see them! Well if you really don’t wanna see them, then just accompany me alright? I wanna see them real life~” Kim Bear whines and pestered me to follow her. I sighed and said, “Fine. But you owe me chocolates.”

“Yay! You’re the best! Come let’s go!”

~-~-~-~

Okay, I swear, this is worse than being in a concert. In just mere seconds, I was immediately separated with Kim Bear and I was practically squished in between the girls. Some elbowed my chest, kicked my legs and worse, pulled my hair.

Even though I’m not screaming ‘oppa, oppa,’ my screams of pain added to the sound.

I am going to kill Kim later.

I tried to maneuver myself out of this mess, but ended up back in the middle of nowhere.

I must get myself out of this…

However, the more I pushed myself out, the farther I get pushed back inside. My neck hurt and especially my fingers, getting trampled on 10 times already. Just then, the damn kingka appeared as the girls screamed even louder. The sounds around me whirled into a cacophony and I felt that I’m hyperventilating.

The kicking and pushing grew more intense. A girl pushed me and I fell, not on the girls, but on the empty floor.

The cursing Eun Ji is back and I hurled profanities at the girls in front of me while rubbing my sore .

“You crazy es, how dare you pushed me! I swear, I don’t care who your kingkas are I’m going to kick them right in front of your face and you’ll never get to see them again!” I finished scolding and expected the girls to beat me up. But they didn’t. They were dangerously silent and somewhere in the crowd, I could hear Kim Bear’s warning bells ringing.

A presence loomed behind me blood froze in my veins.

Okay… this is creepy.

“Yah, little girl, what did you say about kicking us?” the person’s voice was deep and rough. I could feel him just behind me, squatting down.

I turned my neck and a pair of dark and menacing looking as glared back. He was handsome, but his eyes were a wee bit scary. I gulped and pushed myself back.

“Don’t be scared. Let me kick you first before you can kick us, alright?” He stood up and pulled his leg back, ready to kick. I can’t believe it. The ‘legendary kingkas’ are actually a bunch of hooligans.

“Himchan. Stop.” Another voice boomed throughout the hallway. This time, his was powerful but light. His face came into my view and he was so handsome no wonder the girls were screaming. He stood in front of me and Himchan, back facing me.

Mr. Handsome muttered a few words to Himchan and then turned to face me, flashing me a killer smile.

“Agasshi, sorry about that, are you hurt? Let me help you up.” He held out his hand and I took it. He pulled me up and I held his arm to steady myself. Jealous stares and groans were heard, but I ignore it.

“Are you alright?” he tilted my chin upwards and pushed some of my hair behind my ear. The groans grew into murderous slithers and I felt my little heart pumped faster. Mr. Handsome’s eyes were big and round, almost the most softest brown eyes she’d ever seen.

“Yeah. Thanks.” I replied softly, feeling unbelievably shy in front of this guy I’d never seen before. He ran his finger over my scar on my cheek. I winced from the pain.

“Sorry, did it hurt? Come, let’s go – “

A hand shot out, grabbing Mr. Handsome’s hand.

“I’m sorry to interrupt your sweet moment, but my fiancé is coming with me.” Luhan said through gritted teeth, rage emanating from his body.

My cheeks redden in embarrassment as he yanked my hand away from Mr. Handsome, hauling me out of the building. I craned my head to give an apologetic look at Mr. Handsome before the crazy fangirls’ block my view.

Luhan dragged me out and into the gardens, where the place is usually quieter. His grip around my wrist didn’t loosen and he wouldn’t budge even though I tried to pry my hand off.

“Yah, let me go, it hurts.” No, in fact, my entire body hurts like hell. My knees and elbows were scraped and my poor chest felt sore.

I was barely walking as I dragged my injured legs to the bench.

Luhan finally let me go and stood in front of me. I sat down and inspected my poor knees, blowing them to lessen the pain.

“Is it painful?” he asked.

I gave him the glare. “No, it’s not as pain as having child labour.”

He raised a brow. “You’ve been through that? I thought you were a .”

“Shut up will you. It’s called sarcasm. And you seriously came at the wrong time! I was about to say something to Mr. Hand, I mean that guy,”

“Nope, I think I arrive at the most appropriate time. Come on, let me check your wounds.” He squatted down but I stood up, making him glance at me in confusion.

“Thank you for your concern, but I’m running late for my class. See you later.” I limped down the gardens and into my classroom, looking like I’d just fight in a war.

“Ah, Eun Ji sshi. You arrived just in time. I was just about to announce the pairings for the most anticipated ‘Survival Games’. Please take a seat.”

I bowed and greeted him as I took my usual seat at the back. Mr. Choi held a paper in his hand and motioned for the class to quiet down before he starts announcing.

“Okay, so two couples from our class are chosen to participate in the games. The first couple is Jang Mari and Lee Chi Hoon! Congratulations!” both of them stood up and gave a dramatic embrace. I rolled my eyes at the sight of them being so loving. I mean, come on, it’s just a lame game.

“Okay, the next couple is the most unexpected pair of this year…” Mr. Choi started, his eyes landed on mine wearily. I wonder why. “Jung Eun Ji and…”

I swallowed a ball of saliva upon hearing my name. Me and ? 

“Jung Daehyun.”

~

 

A/N: Tadaaaa! Welcome to the next phase of this story. I twisted a little bit though. Hope you all like it. (: 
I LOVE B.A.P *SPAZZZZZZZZZZZZ*

I bet you guys are gonna ask "how the hell did Daehyun ended up being her partner?" 
Well, it'll be revealed soon! :> 

Thanks to all my subscribers and the lovely comments! Love you all! 

---------------------------

THIS IS DAEHYUN: <3

 

Zelo and Daehyun!! 

 

HIMCHAN:

 

 

OKAY ! I'll post the rest of the members' pic when I introduce them in the next few chapters. :) 

Bye! :)