Bike Ride

He's a ert, and He Thinks I'm Gay

 

 

“Eun Jiiiiii!!!” Kim Bear ran towards me, her arms out-stretched. Here comes the squeeze-till-I-can’t-breathe hug.

I braced myself for the unbelievable amount of strength that this girl has when she hugged me. I waited with my eyes closed.

“Dude, why are your eyes closed?” I heard her say.

I cracked my eye opened and realized that she’s not hugging me. Her hands were by her sides, and her brow knitted up in confusion.

“You’re…not gonna hug…?” I dragged my words and cocked my head to the other side. She mimicked me and smiled.

“Of course I will!” without warning, her hands shot out and squeezed me until I nearly choked to death. I swear my face turned purple at that moment.

“Kim!!” I managed to squeak out.

“Hah! This is so fun!” she released me, her eyes glittered brightly. “I’m so gonna join the games. I shall pretend I’m Katniss! ‘I volunteer as a tribute!’” she copied the character Katniss from Hunger Games but failed terribly. It’s more like ‘I volunteer to solve the math question.’ I face-palmed myself.

“So… who’s your partner?” I probed.

“You might not know him.” Kim Bear leaned closer to me and whispered into my ear. “He’s actually from a band called EXO-K in Korea! But nobody knows this, of course! He’s new.” She pulled back and grinned widely at me. Her cheeks grew red from just revealing this news.

“So… does that mean you guys are dating?” I teased.

I watched as Kim Bear’s eyes grew wide and her cheeks grew redder by the second. I burst in laughter at her reaction and had to lean against the wall for support.

“No! He didn’t confess yet! He’s a bit… scary.” She said.

“Awww, don’t worry. As long as he isn’t a freak ert like somebody.” I snorted is disgust, thinking about that Lu to the Han makes me shudder.

“Who’s the ert?” a voice whispered beside my ear. My blood froze in my veins as the world around me suddenly grew very, very quiet. My heart sped in, I don’t know, excitement or maybe disgust-ment. (No such word… but who cares)

I could feel his hot breath blowing against my ear and his upper body leaning against my back. I did not dare turn. What if he me in the middle of the school hallway? I should move. Come on, move, legs. Kim Bear was gone already. She was never there when I needed her. Such friend.

“Uh, I’m actually deciding whether to turn or not to turn. Could you help me with that?” I said. “Or would you mind rolling away and get your in the other direction?”

He chuckled and I felt him moving away from me. I let out a sigh of relief.

“So, are you find – ” I was asking him a question while turning myself to face him when Luhan suddenly pushed me against the wall, locking me with his arms.

A smug grinned curved on his lips, his eyes sparkled with joy.

We stared at each other, my breath was heavy unlike his, light and playful.

“Mr. Luhan. I did say that I will act like I do not know you right? So will you kindly please get your stinky body away from me? I need a breather.” I said, keeping my eyebrows cross.

“You need air? I can give you some air…” he leaned forward as his hands bend. I cringed away from him but also can’t help to stay rooted on the spot. My heart thumped faster and faster as his head neared mine.

Luhan’s eyes still never left mine. Then, he whispered something so darn stupid that I felt stupid for doing nothing.

“Hi. I’m Luhan. Here’s some air.” He said and freaking blew onto my face. I choked on my saliva and a coughing fit started. Luhan was laughing his off at my reaction. Fresh anger replaced my previous emotion as I balled my fist.

“You think you’re funny, huh? You stinko breath crazy piece of… piece of.. I don’t know what!” I cursed and yelled at him.

“You come here!” I grabbed his neck and ruffled his hair violently and going on with pulling his ears. “So you wanna play with me huh? For you information, I’d practiced judo for the past year and I can take you down in a minute or two!” I  grabbed his shirt and tried to execute a throw but in a flash I was the one that landed on the ground with a dull thud.

“Argh!” I groaned in pain. I felt a body leaning on me.

“I guess, you need more practice in Judo.” Luhan smiled. “Oh, and I came to tell you that, my mom’s inviting you for dinner tonight. She wants to see you.” He said before standing up.

“See you later, year 1 judo girl.” He winked before leaving me lying on the ground.

Such gentleman.

~

Okay. This is scary. It’s not like I never meet Luhan’s parents before. But still… what if they talked about me MIA-ing for the past year? I tied my hair up into a ponytail and slipped on a casual flowery dress which my mother bought.

Apparently my mother replaced my entire cabinet with dresses and some other girl stuff. My personal maid, Byul, handed me my heels and my hand bag. I gave my thanks before looking into the mirror again, to see if I look decent and girlish enough.

“Agasshi, you’re so beautiful.” Byul complimented. “You’ve grown so much since last year huh. I remember you used to wear jeans and a shirt…”

“Yeah. But jeans and shirt are so much more comfortable. Anyway, I’m going now. Prepare the car please.” I smiled at her as she opened the door for me.

“Uhm, Agasshi, I think your car has already been prepared…” Byul trailed as the guards opened the front doors for me, revealing Luhan…

In his motorbike.

“What the fish are you thinking?” I yelled.

“Hi~ Just thought that you would need a ride.” He said smugly. Luhan wore a very fitting black wife beater and shorts. He also wore a nice cap on his head with handsome shades.

Beach style. I like it.

But its not for the time to admire him. Even though my flowery dress fitted his style too.

Okay stop. Eun Ji, stop.

“For your information, my family has all types of cars and many, many chauffeurs. I can even take a helicopter over to your house. Why would I take your lousy bike?” I scoffed, slowly descending down the steps towards him.

“Well,” he took down his shades. “I came to offer you a ride. And it’ll show that we’re close if we were to go through my house gates together.” He winked, spinning his shades with his fingers.

I thought about the good impression that will make Luhan’s parents happy. Anyway it’s just a ride… no harm will be done, right?

“F-fine. Your offer, I accept.” I moved towards his bike and slung my legs over and adjusted myself so that I felt comfortable on the seat.

“Wow, you’re fast. Now… don’t move.” Luhan went behind me and took out a pink helmet and another black helmet for himself. He placed his one aside as he move closer to me. Gently, he placed the helmet over my head and fastened it nicely.

“There, done. Now hold on to me tightly. I’m a fast driver.” He flashed me a smile before hopping on his bike.

Hold him? Never.

Luhan start up his engine and sped off, nearly making me fall off the other side. Unwillingly, I clutched on to the side of his waist. Idiot jerk.

The feeling of the wind blowing against my body was fantastic. I felt like I could scream my entire lungs out and hug every trees. Okay, that was just sarcastic.

“Luhan!” I called out. But he didn’t respond. Maybe he couldn’t hear me through that thick layers of helmet…

Taking this chance, I screamed in delight as he zoomed past the highway. My arms were already flailing in the air and I was basically so happy till I’d forgotten that there are humps on the road. His bike jerked, making me hug his waist tightly. I could feel his chest moving up down. Laughing.

This jerk.

But it felt comfortable though. Instinctively, I tightened my gripped around him and placed my head on his back.

Scolding him later… can wait.  

~

 

A/N: So... I had time to update and here it is! Hope you guys enjoy.

Awww, and Luhan. He's really happy that Eun Ji came back... I guess! 

Thank you for all your comments and thanks for subscribing! 
<3