Change

He's a ert, and He Thinks I'm Gay

 

 

Author’s POV

 

Luhan heard the line went dead and he sighed. She sounded very serious and he wondered why she wanted to see him. He, of course, had a lot of things to say to her and he was still pissed off at the fact that somebody framed him.

“So, you’re meeting her later? Things is getting out of hand.” Lay broke the silence.

“Yeah, you should explain things to her.” Xiu Min said.

“I will. But I need you guys to help me stalk Hyung Seok. I think he’s the one who did this.” Luhan passed a few documents that he compiled the day before to Lay. He even found out that Hyung Seok signed a contract to be Miyoung’s servant. He just needed evidence to prove that he was the one who framed him.

“What’s this?” Lay asked as he flipped the papers. “Isn’t he the new boy?”

“Yes. Lay, your father is the boss of the underground world, right? Help me track him and follow wherever he go.” Luhan ordered.

“Okay. I’ll ask my father to do that.”

“Thank you. I’ll meet you guys later, I think E.J is coming soon.” Luhan checked his watch his stomach churned. Was he eager to meet her?

“Sure, bye! Oh and remember, she’s not E.J anymore! Call her Eun Ji!” Lay called out.

They walked out of the door and he changed into a nice comfortable shirt and pants. Luhan styled his hair cutely.

He took his wallet and made sure that all of his cash and cards were in place. Since he still had a little time, Luhan decided to pack his table first before heading out. A small maroon box caught his attention. He opened it and a beautiful necklace came to his view.

He remembered that he got this necklace for Eun Ji, not Miyoung. He chuckled softly when he saw Eun Ji’s reaction when he said that he’s buying it for his girlfriend. Was she jealous? I hope she is.

Luhan closed the cover and slipped the box into his pants. After he was done packing, he went out of the room.

On the way there, he sent a text to Eun Ji, telling her to meet him at the entrance of the boy’s dorm.

It was already dark and the campus was silent. Only a couple of students left in school as the rest went back to their own home. Luhan saw a shadow walking towards him. His heart started to race as he straightened himself. Why am I so excited? I must be crazy.

Just as the figure got nearer to him, he realized the shadow wasn’t the person he expected. It was Miyoung.

He groaned in frustration.

“Luhan oppa!” Miyoung rushed to him and gave Luhan a hug.

Luhan pushed her away.

“Don’t touch me. And go away, I’m waiting for someone else.”

“Why? Who are you waiting? I’ll wait with you.” She said. Luhan rolled his eyes and stood at the other side of the entrance.

Miyoung followed him.

“Will you stop following me. I’m busy.” He said in frustration. Luhan swept his eyes over the gardens in front of him but Eun Ji still didn’t appear.

“Oppa~ Entertain me~” Miyoung purred as she s her hand through Luhan’s hair while her other hand on his shoulder. Luhan’s frustration grew.

“Stop it. I do not like you anymore.” Luhan slapped her hands away.

Miyoung stumbled back, her face horrified by his comment. She narrowed her eyes at him, still can’t accept what he’d just said.

Just then, around the corner, Eun Ji finally arrived. She spotted Luhan and Miyoung together. Thinking that talking to Luhan is more important than them flirting, she cleared and moved forward.

Luhan didn’t notice her arrival and Miyoung was really getting in his nerves. Miyoung called his name and irritably he turned, only to find Miyoung’s lips crushing onto his.

~

Eun Ji’s POV

 

Oh. My. God. I can’t believe it. Seriously, making out here, right in front of the dorm?

My heart slammed against my ribcage, hard. I never felt this way before. I stare at those two a while more and I left; tears b in my eyes.

I never felt this way, and I know I shouldn’t.

My own fiancé is making out with his girlfriend.

Great.

That makes perfect sense, then. Luhan and Miyoung conspired to get me kicked out of school so that they can get their own lovey dovey time. But too bad our engagement is still on.

So, Luhan doesn’t want me, huh?

I will make him regret.

US, here I come.

~

 

1 YEAR LATER

 

“Class, we have a new student joining us for this year. Please welcome her, Jung Eun Ji!” the homeroom teacher announced. He slid the door opened for me to step in.

I in a deep breath and straightened my skirt once again before walking in.

I stopped my leg from wobbling as I stepped onto the podium and looked up. Hastily, I scanned the classroom and the new faces in the class.

I placed my hands on my front and bowed.

I pivoted and introduced myself. “Annyeonghasaeyo, I’m Jung Eun Ji and I specialize in singing and dancing. Please take good care of me.”

Now the buzzing starts. I bet they couldn’t recognize me. I spent 1 entire year learning some lady etiquette and growing my damned hair. Yes, it’s only one year and my curves are a little more obvious now.

In other words, I grew prettier.

The guys in the class were whopping and some of the girls’ eyes twinkled with envy. I smiled and nodded to them.

“Eun Ji-sshi, there’s only one sit that’s available at the back, please make yourself comfortable.” Homeroom teacher, Mr. Choi said.

I bowed to him before heading to my seat.

I had to stop a couple of times to introduce myself again to some classmates. Finally, I reached my seat.

I pulled the chair out but there were books on it. “Excuse me, are they yours?” I asked the boy who’s my table partner. His head was on the table and facing the other side. I poked his hand to wake him up.

“Excuse me…?” I poked even harder and he finally shifted in his seat. He looked familiar… In fact, too familiar…

“What do you want?” the boy turned his head and a pair of large and warm eyes met mine. And his voice travelled to my ears, deep and y. My heart did that usual flip flop whenever he looked into me.

I watched as his eyes rounded and his lips parted. A spark of recognition flashed in his eyes.

 “Uh… Your books, Luhan-sshi.” I pointed to the chair. He blinked a couple of times, snapping out of his dreamland before collecting his books and putting it on his table.

I could feel his gaze on me when I settled down on my seat. Luckily for me, my hair at the side of my head was covering my face. Secretly, I smiled in triumph.  

Luhan, we’ve finally met.

My fiancé.

The game officially starts.

~

 

A/N: Double updates! Sorry for not updating, I'm really really busy and currently preparing for exams. ): 

-

Oh, and look, she's back! I fast-forward it. Eun Ji misunderstood Luhan. ): I hope it clears away soon... and they'll be together again. ;)
Thank you to those who commented or ranted, I appreciate them both! Don't worry, I will skewer Miyoung soon for you guys, very soon. ;) 

Hope you enjoy and uhm thanks to all the subscribers!! <3