Flashback

My Bodyguard

Reminder, in this story ------- means you.

-Flashback-

BOOM! The two cars crashed into each other, yet one managed to escape with minor injuries.  ------‘s dad was in one of the car, and in the other was Mul Han’s son, Dong-sun, who was severely injured, while ------‘s dad only had a scratch.

-------‘s dad quickly called the ambulance as he went to look at the awful sight. Dong-sun was smeared with his own blood, and his stomach had creases and scratches from the shattered glass.

In quick of a flash, the ambulance came, and took Dong-Sun. ------‘s dad went with him.

Soon the ambulance arrived at the hospital, and Dong-sun was taken to the emergency ward. With fearing eyes, -----‘s dad stood there.

Subsequently, Mul Han came.

“WHAT HAPPENED TO MY SON?!” Mul Han screamed through the corridors of the hospital.

-----‘s dad went up to Mul Han and placed a hand over his shoulder.

“I’m -------, your son’s car was riding his car really fast, and it bumped into mine. His car had shattered. Your son is in an emergency.” ------‘s managed to say meekly.

“BWOH?!HOW CAN YOU JUST SAY THAT? YOU…IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO MY SON, I WILL KILL YOU ------!” Mul Han yelled. Before ------‘s could respond, the doctors came out, taking off their bloody gloves.

“I’m sorry to say, but your son has passed away.” The doctor said, as he walked away sadly.

“DON’T YOU DARE GIVE ME THAT BULL, I WANT MY SON BACK NOW!” Mul Han screamed as his heart was torn in thousands of pieces of his only relation gone.

“YOU, I WILL NEVER EVER FORGIVE YOU! I WILL MAKE YOU SUFFER WITH YOUR OWN CHILD DEAD! WITH YOUR OWN CHILD DEAD, IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES!” Mul Han shrieked.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

“Sir, sir…” Myungsoo said as he shook ------‘s dad.

“Huh? Oh, thankyou Myungsoo, if it wasn’t for you, I would be dead. I think I will go board the plane now. I don’t think anyone else would come now, you have been good. You may go,” ------‘s dad encouraged as he turned to the airport.

Just to make sure, Myungsoo waited until he went inside the airport, before going back home and sleeping to rise and shine for a new day.

“Wake up, wake up!” Min Ah screamed in your ear. You stirred in your sleep, but you didn’t get up. Instead you pulled the covers over your head and slept comfortably.

“Aish! This girl,” Min Ah said. Just then Myungsoo came in. He saw that you weren’t up yet, and went near to wear you were. 

“Get up! You are not 5 years old. We’re going in ten minutes. If you don’t, you’ll receive the consequences,” Myungsoo yelled in your ear. You still didn’t budge.  You slept there lazily.

“Yah! Since when were you so demanding! You need to know your place! You have to listen to us, or else we’ll tell our dads, and you would not want that. “Min Ah retorted.

Your dads were the ones that said to take responsibility over you.  I am allowed to take in charge of you two.” Myungsoo said as he smirked.

*, his smirk is cute. Wait... what? Get your head back together Min Ah!*

Myungsoo once again went over to the bed and yelled in your ear. This time, you got up and opened one eye. You looked at the figure in front and screamed. Just when you were about to fall, Myungsoo grabbed your waist, preventing you from falling.

You both were staring at each other’s eyes for more than two minutes, until Min Ah coughed to break the silence. You quickly shook off his hands and jumped out of bed.

“I’ll err… go get ready… yeah,” You said awkwardly. *Why does everything have to be embarrassing with him? Aigoo!*

“Umm yeah,” Myungsoo said rubbing the back of his head.

After a few minutes, you and Min Ah got ready. Min Ah told you about how Myungsoo was now in charge of you two.

Myungsoo took your bags and gave it to Ria, who was struggling to hold them all with her’s and Woohyun.

You and Min Ah both got in the back of the car. Ria and Woohyun were walking together, and Ria nearly tripped as she couldn’t see over the pile of luggage in her hands. But at that exact moment Woohyun caught her. She blushed in crimson red. Woohyun let go of her, and took some of the luggage away from her, and put them in the car boot.

Ria got in the car and Woohyun too. Just then a dog jumped on Woohyun’s lap. He patted it. Myungsoo who was sitting in the driving seat looked down.

“Get down now Woohyun, and get that dog away!” Myungsoo shrieked. Woohyun got down of the car.

 

Myungsoo took off, without Woohyun, who realized he had to catch a taxi. *Soo much for loving a dog, pft. * Woohyun thought.

Myungsoo had finally come to the place after a long ride. You and Min Ah and Ria came out of the car, so did Myungsoo. You looked at the tall glistening building. Although it wasn’t good as yours, you loved how it was set.

Just then, Woohyun came out of a cab. You rolled your eyes. Woohyun left the dog behind sadly.

Myungsoo went to the door of the house and opened it. You and Min Ah and Ria followed, while Woohyun got the luggage. As soon as you entered the house you gasped. The inside was the prettiest thing you’ve ever seen.  The interior was filled with a long hallway, which consisted of famous artworks. In the living room there was a couch and a TV. It was really simple, but you like it.

You went upstairs and saw on one of the doors your name and Min Ah. You both went in, and saw that the room was the same as the ones at your house. You sighed and started to unpack with Min Ah, who also sighed.

 

After all the packing had finished, you and Min Ah went downstairs to eat your dinner with Myungsoo, again.

“Hi girls, I will be getting the food ready soon to the table, just take a seat for now,” Myungsoo said as he went into the kitchen. You rolled your eyes and sat down across with Min Ah. At that moment, Ria and Woohyun came as well from opposite directions where they both shared glances but looked away instantly.

 *Are those two in love? They act so giddy together * you thought.

Woohyun sat down on the opposite side of Min Ah and smiled meekly, while Ria went to the kitchen to get the food as well. In less than five minutes the food came to the table. Myungsoo sat right in front of you, that you hated so much. Ria sat across you.

As you thought, it was an awkward dinner. The whole room remained silent. You glanced at Min Ah, who had the same blank expression.  You ate your ramen quietly, often glancing at everyone. You looked up. Myungsoo nibbled at his ramen, and didn’t dare look up. Just when he was going to eat more ramen, he struggled to lift it up to his mouth. He onto the ramen, but it didn’t budge. He blushed.  Without knowing you were staring at him amused, he his ramen intensively, so that it went in his mouth quickly.

You laughed at the sight and didn’t stop. Everyone except Myungsoo looked at you weirdly. Myungsoo had gone deep red.

“YAH! Eat your food quickly and go to bed, you have school tomorrow,” Myungsoo yelled.

“Yeah… you’re going as well douche,” you murmured as you got up from your seat and went to wash your dish.

“I heard that!” You rolled your eyes and went upstairs.

“Is she always like that?” Myungsoo asked Min Ah

“I HEARD THAT TOO!” You shouted from upstairs, as you slammed the door.

“Thank you for making her shut the door; she probably would have locked it. Now I have to sleep on the couch. Aigoo.” Min Ah said angrily.

“You could always come and sleep with me,” Myungsoo said. Woohyun coughed, signalizing that he was there.

“Whatever,” Min ah replied. She glanced at Ria, who was washing her bowl. “I’ll just have to sleep with Ria then.”