Reveal 2 + introductions

My Bodyguard

Sorry for the short chapter! Here's a long one ! :)

 

Ding Dong! The doorbell rang at your house and you instantly knew it was your bodyguard that your dad had appointed. You decided to hide somewhere with Min Ah, who seemed to be in the same situation.

You hid behind a door near the front door with Min Ah so that he wouldn’t see. Your father went to get the door.

“Ah, you must be Myungsoo, our bodyguard.” Your father said.

“Dae,” Myungsoo said giving a sleek smile, trying not to sure the hatred of this job. Besides, he was only doing this to get back to his luxury home.

“Come in, come in.”

Myungsoo went inside the house with his luggage. It was really grand. It had a swivel staircase, and a living room that had all latest technologies. He pinched his arm to see if he was dreaming. No, he wasn’t. It hurt.

“Well, sit down then, I’ll go get your servant.” Your father said as Myungsoo sat down on the couch.

Myungsoo looked around and saw two figures behind the door. He smirked. *I bet they’re the girls I’m protecting*.

You looked at Myungsoo. He had his hair back, and wore tight jeans and v line top. It suited him.  But you wanted to irritate him. So you took your fake gun that spewed out little arrows that stuck to you as you pressed the button.

“Yah! What are you doing?” Min Ah whispered.

“Watch and see.”

You aimed the gun at Myungsoo, and shot it. Unfortunately he got up from his seat to greet his servant, making the arrow go in the Kim Chi soup that the cook had just made.

“Myungsoo, this is Woohyun, your new servant. He will be your assistant until my daughter and my friend’s daughter is out of danger. “Your father explained. “Now, Woohyun, you need to call Myungsoo as your boss.”

“Dae, Hi boss,” Woohyun smiled as he shook hands with Myungsoo. Myungsoo smiled meekly, not knowing what to do

“Well, my daughter -----, and my friend’s daughter Min Ah, and you and Woohyun and also a girl cook, Ria will be staying at a house near Seoul high. And also, Myungsoo, you’ll be going to school there as well.” Your father explained.

“But…” Myungsoo began

“Your father told me you dropped out of school. I don’t care. I want you to enter this school and protect my two daughters. Now Woohyun you may show Myungsoo the house.” Your father replied coldly and left the scene.

“What! We have to live with THEM?!” you shouted, making sure they wouldn’t hear.

“Calm down, I’m with you remember,” Min Ah pointed out.

“Aish…” You grumbled and got back to what you were doing. You followed Myungsoo carefully so that he wouldn’t see you.

You hid behind doors and objects as Woohyun showed the house. You aimed the toy gun at his neck, but once again, he dodged it by turning at the corner. Min Ah laughed.

“Oh God, you ,” Min Ah pointed.

“Let’s see if you could do any better,” you pouted as you gave the gun to her.

Min Ah took the gun and pointed straight at Myungsoo’s head. She hit the button, and the arrow went directly towards his head. But Myungsoo had already witnessed what was going and grabbed the arrow with his right hand only 2 cm before it reached his head.

Both you and Min Ah gaped at what he did, and didn’t dare to move. Myungsoo smirked and headed towards them.

Just as he was walking, he stumbled on a mat that had loose beads, making him slide all the way in the hallway, where the girls were. Without knowing, he had kind of made you also go along with him, and just about when you were about to slip he caught your waist.

 But the adventure didn’t stop there, the both of you were still on the mat that was still rolling, and just when it came to a stop, the both of you fell, making you both roll and roll on top of each other.

It all happened so fast, that you didn’t know what to do. Your face and his were only 2 inches away. Annoyed by what had happened, you quickly got up, but your necklace had caught his top, causing you to go on him again.

Myungsoo quickly unattached the necklace from his top, and you got up immediately. He also got up. Both Min Ah and Woohyun paced their way to the scene.

“What happened here?” Woohyun asked curiously.

“I came towards ------ and Min Ah madam’s, and then I slipped on that mat, and then we kind of stumbled and then we were flying across the hallway and then we-“

“Enough, Woohyun just show them the house.” You acted cool. “Oh and Myungsoo, call us by our names, no need to be formal.”

You and Min ah strolled away. *So arrogant* Myungsoo thought.

“Arggg! That was so embarrassing!” You yelled.

“AHAHAHAHA, that was funny,” Min Ah laughed.

“HMPH, some friend you are,”

“u-huh,”

“So have you looked around the house?” your father asked.

“Dae,”

“You can stay in the guestroom for today, and then tomorrow you’ll all be leaving to the other residence. My daughters will be attending school the following day. I have equipped both of my daughters with phones, so if I find you do anything, I think you would understand.  Come to my office later. We need to speak privately, about other things. “

You and Min Ah pretended to go to your rooms, but you both wanted to listen about what they wanted to talk about. The both of you waited until Myungsoo and youor dad went into the room and crept on the closed door to hear.

“Have a seat,” Your father requested as Myungsoo sat down in the leather chair.

“As you know, my daughters are under danger from one of my rivals in my business. I called to give these gadgets. This is a tracking device watch. Once I tell you to go, I want you to give these watches to both my daughters. When they are in danger they can press it, just in case they are in an emergency and you are somewhere else. I also wanted you be in the same class as my daughters, so I consulted the principal. You may now go and have your dinner,” Your father explained.

“Okay sir, I’ll do as I am told.” Myungsoo replied as he got the watches and headed outside.

You and Min ah ran over to the dinner table and sat in your seats like nothing happened. Myungsoo sat across them, and handed the two watches to them.

“-----‘s father wants both of you to wear these watches and go to and from school always. He even says you shouldn’t even take it off when you shower.” Myungsoo said with a evil grin.

*AISH! My father did not say in the shower. What a ert.*

“Yah! We aren’t wearing it in the shower.” You said annoyingly.

“I was just joking…” Myungsoo apologized.

“So… how come you came to be a bodyguard? I mean like, you look like you have studied well, and you seem like you can get a better qualification” Min Ah pointed out.

“Hmm…I err…oh look the food’s here… I’m starving aren’t you guys?” Myungsoo backed up.

Min ah saw that he didn’t want to talk about it so just left it there. You and Min Ah ate your food awkwardly, not knowing what to do or say.

You both finished eating and put your plates in the sink. You and Min Ah rushed to your rooms and laid on your beds and fell asleep for the nightmare to happen tomorrow and the days that follow with Myungsoo.

Keep subscribing and commenting! :)