Bad guy

My Bodyguard

Hi guys! Your probably all gonna get rocks and throw at me for not updating! Hehehe, sorry, been busy.. and lazy.. Heres a chapter though!

 

‘Click’ a photo was taken from behind the tree that was near your house.

 

Meanwhile, you slowly opened your eyes and immediately saw Myungsoo next to you. You couldn’t help but let out a small gasp. Luckily Myungsoo was fast asleep that he didn’t hear.

*Oh… I must’ve slept here last night…*

Suddenly a fly flew around the two of you. You reached your hand out to grab it, but it kept escaping. *Come back here you stupid fly.*

As you were obsessed in catching it, the fly landed on Myungsoo’s face.

*Ah ha! Got you*

As hard as you could, you tried slapped the fly on Myungsoo’s face, but instead of the fly you hit Myungsoo.

“Ahh!” Myungsoo woke up holding his cheek. You gasped and immediately apologized.

“I’m sorry! There was a fly and and…” you began

“What are you..u..” Myungsoo started, before seeing something at the corner of his eye. “What’s that? Wait here.”

Myungsoo ran as fast as he could downstairs. Being alert, the man began to run.

“Hyungs! Sunggyu hyung, dongwoo! SUNGJONG!” Myungsoo yelled as he ran.

“What what what? They all screamed in unison.

“There’s someone in front of our house! Catch him!” Myungsoo ordered. They ran outside the house.

“Dammit, he escaped. He wouldn’t have gone far. Dongwoo, Sunggyu hyung follow me, the rest of you stay here with the girls.

Puzzled, the boys went back inside, while Myungsoo, Dongwoo and Sunggyu searched outside the house.

“He shouldn’t have gone far, we’ll go separate ways. You have your phone on your self’s right?” Myungsoo asked. They nodded.

“Okay, I’ll go this way, you split your ways,” Myungsoo declared.

“Araso” they both said and began to run in different directions.

 

 

“Who could it be?” Sungjong wondered.

“One of Mul han’s guy of course,” Sungyeol said.

“What happened?” you asked.

“Don’t know, Myungsoo, Dongwoo and Sunggyu hyung are trying to find him. “

“Who is he?” Min Ah enquired.

“Must be one of Mul Han’s guy,” Sungjong said.

“Here you go guys, drinks,” Woohyun came in with a tray of glasses.

“Thanks,” Sungyeol, you and Min Ah said as you all took one.

“Ehh… hyung, do you happen to have ice-cream?” the maknae asked innocently.

Sungyeol sent him a glare.

“Ehhehe… I was just kidding, I’ll just take…this,” Sungjong frowned as he took one.

 

Meanwhile, Myungsoo had been on the chase. *Where did that bastard go?*

Suddenly, Myungsoo saw on a far corner someone come out of the side of a parked car.

As fast as his legs could run, he sprinted across to him.

“Yah! You wait there!” Myungsoo yelled. He whipped out his phones and phoned Sunggyu.

“Hyung, hurry and block the end of the side road.” Myungsoo said.

“On it,” Sunggyu said and ran.

Fortunately Dongwoo saw the man running and stopped in front of him. The man skidded to a stop and went to run backwards, but saw Myungsoo. He turned his focus direction to his left and saw Sunggyu.

The man growled and ran towards Sunggyu’s direction.

Sunggyu, Myungsoo and Dongwoo rushed towards him, but he barely escaped by pushing through. The three chased the man again and soon enough, they caught up to him. Myungsoo grabbed the back of the man’s shirt, causing the man to stop running.

Myungsoo throwed a punch at the man’s face while tackling him down with the camera that was in his hands. The man didn’t let his guard down as well and hit Myungsoo on the arm, causing it to bleed. Sunggyu grabbed the guy’s collar and sent him punches on the stomach, while Dongwoo tied his hands.

“Who are you? Who do you work for?! Why do you have a camera?” Myungsoo gritted through his teeth.

The man didn’t say anything.

“Do you wish to die?” Sunggyu threatened.

“Let’s first take him to our house,” Dongwoo said. The three of them pulled the man and headed towards the house.

 

“What’s going on?” Hoya came out of the room yawning.

“And what have you’ve been doing?!” Sungyeol asked.

“…Sleeping…? Why, did something happen?” Hoya asked innocently.

Sungjong rolled his eyes and sat down on the couch.

 

“Stop squirming you bastard,”Myungsoo punched him.

Everyone’s head turned to Myungsoo. The man stood there wedged between Sunggyu and Dongwoo, with all types of bruises. You and Min Ah look at him puzzled.

“Take him into the guest room,” Myungsoo ordered as Sunggyu and Dongwoo led him away. “And make sure to tie him up in a chair!”

You shifted your gaze to the man, who was intensely glaring at you while gritting his teeth. You turned to Myungsoo to avoid your gaze from the man. You saw Myungsoo holding his hand tightly, and realised that he was hit.

“What happened to your hand?!” you gasped as you went to him and held his hands.

“Nothing, that bastard- I’ll be alright,” Myungsoo pushed through you and went his study with the camera.

“Ah…that hyung, what is with him these days?” Hoya shook his head.