Good talk

My Bodyguard

Hi guys! I'm back! Here's a long update for you guys ;)

 

After you washed up, you went out to the garden to get some fresh air. Suddenly your phone rang.  

 

“Hello?” You said.

“~~~~~ ah, this is omma,” Your mom announced.

“Omma?!KYAA! How are you?” you replied.

“I’m okay, how’s everything going there?” Your mom asked.

“BAD, LIKE B-A-D. Why did appa have to give me 7 bodyguards?!” you yelled. Your mom laughed.

“It’s because of your protection dear. Have you eaten? How’s Min Ah?”

“Nope, soon though. Min Ah’s fine. Actually, she’s here right now,” You said as you gave the phone to Min Ah as she stepped out while mouthing ‘my mom’.

“Ommonim, how are you?” Min Ah asked

“I’m fine dear, yourself?”

“Great, except for the bodyguards,” Min Ah sighed.  You agreed.

“Haha, it’s for your protection, soon you’ll be out of school and get married, and after that you won’t need any more protection.”

Min Ah nearly choked on the word marriage.

“Anyways, I’ll be coming over next week just to see you all,”

“Really? Even appa as well?” Min Ah brightened.

“No, he is really busy, just me though,”

“Ohh,”

“Hmm, its seems as though you don’t want me to come,”

“Huh? Ohh no no, not that, I’m just a little sad that appa hasn’t contacted in awhile,” Min Ah frowned.

“Don’t worry dear, you know, even my husband is busy, anyways, I’ve got to go, see you guys next week,”

“Bye,” Min Ah hung up.

“Whats up?” you asked as you held a flower in your hand from the other side.

“Ommonim is coming next week,” Min Ah smiled.

“REALLY?! KYAAAAA,” you jumped.

 

Inside, Woohyun sat down on the couch groggily.

“What’s up?” Sungyeol asked putting a hand around Woohyun’s shoulder.

“Huh? Oh nothing,” Woohyun replied giving a fake smile.

“HEY, HEY, I know what he’s thinking about. It’s Ria isn’t it?” Hoya poked Woohyun’s stomach as he squirmed.

Woohyun shook his head while biting his lip.

“Ohh come on, we all know it,” Sunggyu said as he came out of the kitchen.

“What’s this about?” Sungjong asked with an ice-cream in his mouth as he came from his bedroom.

“Yah Yah! I told you not to eat ice-cream anymore,” Myungsoo wacked the maknaes head.

“Oww, hyung!” Sungjong pouted.

“Ohh shoosh, I’m trying to sleep here,” Dongwoo rolled on the couch.

 

You ran inside excited. You turned and twirled as you were excited about your parents coming.

“YAYAYAYAYAY!” you excitedly screamed as you twirled.

Everyone looked at you.

“EHEHEHE, my mum are coming next week,” you announced.

6 boys got up from their seat.

“She is?!” everyone said in sync.

**

*Ohh god not her*

*I better keep the bedroom tidy in my spot*

*Omo, her mum is freaky*

*Meh, I don’t give*

Everyone was stunned for a few seconds. Myungsoo just slumped onto the chair.

“What’s the big deal?” Myungsoo said.

“Are you serious?! That woman is scary-“ Sungjong started before realising you were here.  You glared.

“She’s not scary, she’s just… perfect, and neat… and disciplined…” you went on. Everyone looked at you.

“Okay, so she can be a little scary, but she is nice!”you declared.

 

 

“Ohh I’m so sleepy,” Min Ah yawned and went up the stairs.

“ Mee too,” you frowned and followed her up.

“I still need to take a shower,” Hoya stood up.

Hoya, went to the bathroom and realised there was no shampoo. *Hmm, I’ll ask ~~~~~*

He knocked on the door, and you opened it.

“Yeah?” you asked half-asleep while rubbing your eyes.

“Err… do you have shampoo?” Hoya asked rubbing the back of his head.

“Huh? Ohh yeah, wait here,” you said as you went to go get it.

Hoya curiously poked his head inside you and Min Ah’s room. *Whoa, why are they so neat?*

“Hey! Who said you can come inside?” you asked as you handed him the shampoo.

“Sorry just curious,” Hoya put his hands up while he looked at your photos.

Min Ah came out of the bathroom, and finally infinite came upstairs.

“Do you want to go out now?” you asked. Infinite who heard you were stunned for a few seconds before laughing out loud including Min Ah.

“ARE YOU ASKING ME OUT?” Hoya said taken aback.

“NO NO NO!” You protested waving your hands and covered your face in mortification. “I was saying for you to go out now.”

“If you say so ~” Hoya smirked and went away.  Your face turned red, while the others kept laughing. You shut the door furiously and glared at Min Ah.

“Hey, hey, you’ve got to admit, that was pretty funny,” Min Ah stifled in her laughs. 

You gave her another glare and slumped on your bed for a nights rest.

“Some best friend you are,” you rolled your eyes. Min Ah giggled.

 

Myungsoo went to his room and looked at his phone. *Why hasn’t she texted back? Haha, don’t tell me she’s embarrassed now*

“Argg, some cheesy love you have, texting and phone, never knew you were the type,” Dongwoo said rolling his eyes and slumping on the bed.  Myungsoo kicked him.

“I don’t even know her, so how am I supposed to trust her? Especially when all she does is say ‘I love you’…like-” Myungsoo wandered off. Dongwoo watched in amusement.

“And plus even if i…what?” Myungsoo began. Dongwoo chuckled while shking his head and went to bed. Myungsoo puffed his cheeks and laid in bed.

That night, you and Myungsoo couldn’t fall asleep at all. As a result you got out of bed and went into the kitchen. There you saw Myungsoo drinking water.

“Why are you up at this time?” Myungsoo asked startled.

“Huh? Oh, I didn’t get any sleep,” you explained.  Myungsoo nodded and handed a drink bottle to you. You took it gratefully.

“How about you?” you asked curiously.

“Hmm? No reason,” Myungsoo said looking at his phone. You smiled secretly.

“I’m gonna go on the balcony for a bit, wanna come?” Myungsoo invited.

 

You both sat on the chair.

“If you hadn’t become a bodyguard, what would you have been?” You asked curiously.

 “Don’t laugh at me okay?” Myungsoo said, while you nodded. “I want to be a singer.”

“A singer?!” your eyes bulged. “You can sing?!”

“Why, is there something wrong with me becoming a singer?”

“No, but it’s just that I’ve never heard you sing before,”

“Hmm, fair enough,”

“Can you…” you started while Myungsoo looked at you. “Sing for me?”

Myungsoo stared at you for a few seconds.

“Hmm…okay, but on one condition,” Myungsoo declared.

“What is it?” you raised an eyebrow.

“You have to sing as well.”

“What?! Me as well, but I can’t-“

“Doesn’t matter, there’s no one but me and you, and I won’t laugh anyways,”

“But still-“

“Just agree okay?”

“Fine.” You sighed.

As promised, Myungsoo started singing. His voice mesmerised you, and you watched in awe.

After he finished, you clapped your hands. Myungsoo smiled at you for the first time.

“How was it?”Myungsoo asked.

“It was…great,” you admitted, still mesmerised.

“Wow, never knew you can say good things to people,” Myungsoo laughed.

“Hey!” you shouted.

“Haha, okay now your turn,”

“Do I have too?”

“Yeah, it was part of our deal,”

“Argg,” you sighed and started singing.

Myungsoo put his head in his hands and watched you dazed by your singing.

*She sings really well, what does she mean she can’t sing?* Myungsoo thought.

You finished singing and saw Myungsoo staring at you.

“It can’t be that bad right?” you asked unsure

“Are you kidding me? That was awesome!” Myungsoo exclaimed.

“Really?” you asked again.

“Yeah!” Myungsoo claimed.

“Of course it is, it’s me,” you joked.

“Tch, so conceited,” Myungsoo teased.

“Hey!” you both laughed.

 

“Why did you actually become a bodyguard?” you asked.

“Me? Hmm, I guess I had too at that time,” Myungsoo replied.

“What do you mean? You didn’t chose to be a bodyguard?”

“Haha, no, of course not, I mean, I’m not saying it’s a bad job, I’m just saying that it’s not a job that I would go for,” Myungsoo smiled.

 “Ohh…” you nodded.

 “How about you?”

“Me? I don’t know yet, but I want it to be something that would help people,”  You smiled.

“How so?” Myungsoo inquired while yawning

“I don’t know, not as much as being a doctor, but something that will be able to help. I mean I could…” you trailed off while Myungsoo yawned and nodded at the same time.

“…and I can even be-“you were cut off when Myungsoo’s head fell on your shoulder. You heart beat accelerated. *What the hell, whenever I’m next to him my hearts beat so fast.*

“Myungsoo ah…Myungsoo,” you shook him, though he didn’t budge.

 You gave up and looked at his face. Indeed, he was cute. With trembling hands you brought your hands to his face, and pushed away his bangs, so that his eyes could be clearly seen. You carefully traced your fingers along his soft delicate face, and felt that your eyelids began to droop. With a fast beating heart you fell asleep on Myungsoo’s shoulder.