Unpredictable

My Bodyguard

Thanks lannyx3 for the poster! Its really good! :)

 

“Hyung,” Dongwoo put a hand on Myungsoo’s shoulder who was leaning against the window.

“I’m fine, leave me alone,” Myungsoo said.

“I know what you’re going through, but you have got to endure it,” Dongwoo said calmly.

“Do you think I can? You won’t know how much I miss her. If it was you in my situation will you be able to?” Myungsoo clenched his fists.

“Yes, I do. Did you forget? That bastard killed my mother right in front of me. Do you think I wouldn’t? There’s not a day that I have forgotten about that,” Dongwoo furiously stated.

“Come on, did you forget the promise. You have to be strong, and brave like your sister. Those girls needed to be protected by him.  Hyung, I don’t know about you, but I am going to risk my life to protect those girls. That bastard, Mul Han will be crushed.”Dongwoo calmly told.

“What about me? I couldn’t be a brother and save her. She always came in my defence against those bullies. If only I could have saved her. She would’ve been alive.”

“It’s not your fault. Sooyoung wanted to protect you. I’m sure she watching up there and seeing you having a happy life. If you really want to be a great brother, be strong, and don’t be a goddamn coward again. Protect these girls to the end. Even if you have to die, it would be worth it,” Dongwoo advised.

Myungsoo stood there not knowing what to say. In a way Dongwoo was right. He had to protect these girls. He couldn’t be a coward anymore and just give up.

 “I’ll leave you alone.” Dongwoo left the room.

Myungsoo sighed and looked out the window.*I wish you were here right now, Sooyoung noona.*

 

-DOWNSTAIRS-

“So you're Sunggyu, “you pointed.

Sunggyu oppa,” Sunggyu corrected.

“Whatever,” you rolled your eyes while Sunggyu gave you a glare.

“You’re umm…,” you pointed at Sungyeol, “Sungyeol!”

“Annyeong,” Sungyeol smiled.

“You’re Sungjong!” You confidently said. You would never forget the cute one.

“Hi Noona,” Sungjong waved, you waved back.

“Yes, got them all right. Oh and the one that went upstairs is Dongi right?” You asked.

Everyone burst into laughter. You realised you said a wrong name.

“Why…?” you sheepishly asked,

“It’s … not ‘Dongi’ its Dongwoo!” Sungyeol said while laughing.

“Oops, my bad, at least I got the first bit right…” you reasoned, while everyone kept laughing.

You saw Dongwoo come down the stairs and went up to him.

“Is Myungsoo alright?” you asked.

“Yeah…give him some time alone. Everyone lets go sleep,” Dongwoo said

You and Min Ah went upstairs into the room.

Before Dongwoo went to his room everyone called out, “Goodnight Dongi.”

They ran away to their bedrooms.

*Dongi?!?*

 

The next day, you had to go with Myungsoo back to Busan to visit your dad. Min Ah was alone with the other boys.

 

Min Ah trotted downstairs, and went into the kitchen. Sungjong was there, smiling, suddenly it became wider. I gave him a queer look and got some water. He held onto my hand.

“Noona, wanna come with me to shops to buy me ice-cream?” Sungjong grinned.

“Hehehe, Mianhe, I got some work to do, tell your friends, or just go alone, after all aren’t you a bodyguard,” Min Ah kindly said.

“That’s not the problem though. I can’t carry all the bags, and hyungs don’t wanna come, “Sungjong pouted.

“Then don’t buy a lot. You’ll get sick, “Min Ah patted his shoulder and walked away.

“But Noona,” Sungjong cooed.

Min Ah went out to the backyard to see if the flowers were in bloom. It was now spring and she hoped there would be flowers and pretty plants everywhere.

Min Ah walked out the backyard door, and went across to the flowers. The plants were really pretty, and there were some roses. They were red and had bloomed beautifully. Min Ah was just about to pick it when someone stopped me. She looked to see who it was. It was Sunggyu. Why was a boy….especially Sunggyu in the garden?

“Why are you here?” Min Ah asked puzzled.

“I like flowers,” Sunggyu bluntly said.

“Err…okay,” Min Ah said before reaching out for the rose again.

“Don’t take it out. It’s beautiful. Don’t ruin the perfect imagery. I mean, it looks so good against the plants. Don’t take it out,” Sunggyu warned.

“Okay okay, but really, do you like flowers?  I thought boys liked other things…” Min Ah trailed off.

“Other things? Like?” Sunggyu raised an eyebrow.

“You know those OTHER stuff,” Min Ah emphasised.

“Ohh you mean dating and.....” Sunggyu trailed off.

“Whatever, but don’t you have any interest in dating or something, seeing that you like flowers…”

“Wae? Do you want to date me?” Sunggyu asked.

“What?! No way…” I shouted. *Who does he think he is.*

“I was kidding; you’re not my type…” Sunggyu said.

“What?” Min Ah asked.

“Nothing,” Sunggyu smiled and walked away.

*I think I have to be careful, these guys are unpredictable.* Min Ah wondered.