Frustration

My Bodyguard

Around about 4, you and Min Ah heard a knock. Thinking it was a dream, you flipped over, but Min Ah knew it was someone. She went up to the door, and opened it slightly. Myungsoo came in with 2 coffees.

“Come on girls, get up. We have to take some more notes. ------! Get up!” Myungsoo demanded as he shook you. You refused to, and just laid there.

“-----! Get up before you have ‘the’ situation again,” Min Ah reminded.

You remembered what happened last time and shot up from your bed.

“Useless bastard,” you murmured. Myungsoo came closer. Very close. He moved his face near your ear.

“Unless you want me to come at 2 o’clock in the morning go get ready,” Myungsoo warned as you pouted and went to the bathroom to wash. *She’s soo cute when she’s angry* Myungsoo thought with a smirk.

“Well, are you going or what? You can’t be in charge of changing our clothes too, so please go out,” Min Ah pointed out, as Myungsoo went out of the room. You and Min Ah got ready, and went downstairs with your books.  You remembered to take your phone with you, to start your evil plan.

You and Min Ah went inside Myungsoo’s office and sat down. You placed your books on one side, and your phone on your left hand side.

“So… from where we left yesterday, the globe theatre was a famous building used for….?”Myungsoo questioned.

“Plays and rehearsals,” you and Min Ah mumbled.

“Good, now take these notes down.” Myungsoo ordered. You lazily opened your book and grabbed a pen in your right hand. Then you took your phone in your left hand, and hid it under the table. You waited till Myungsoo started to say the notes.

“Now, the Romeo and Juliet play in a funny manner. The Capulet’s were….” Myungsoo started, as you took down the notes. Making sure that Myungsoo wasn’t looking, you dialled the number. Myungsoo’s phone started to ring. He looked at his phone, and pressed the decline button. You didn’t give up. You called him again. He once again looked at the phone and pressed the decline button.

“So, the Capulet’s and the Montague’s…”Myungsoo began, as his phone rang once again.

“Just pick up the phone,” you innocently said.

“Err… this call should not be attended. It’s a wrong number,” Myungsoo said, before beginning a new sentence. “They were mortal enemies at first, but as the play unravels the….” His phone rang again. You tried not to laugh.

“Then off your phone!” Min Ah suggested. You gave a glare to her.

“Nope, I can’t. Your father strictly told not to turn off my phone. Don’t worry, it might not ring again,” Myungsoo replied. *That’s what you think * you thought.

You dialled his number again. He looked at his furiously. He looked at you and Min Ah.

“CLASS. IS. DISMISSED!!!! GO QUICKLY. NOW” Myungsoo said pissed off.  As soon as you and Min Ah were out of sight, he yelled into the phone.

“YAH YOU! WHY DO YOU KEEP-“you cut off the phone.

*ARGGG! WHO THE HELL IS IT RINGING?!* Myungsoo wondered loudly.

Back in your room you jumped up and down.

“Now that’s how you do it baby!” you exclaimed happily.

“-----! That’s too much,” Min Ah warned.

“You don’t worry,” you said as you went into your warm sheets. “Now we can sleep peacefully. Ahh.”