19 My Name Is Kim Jaejoong And This Is My Life As A Substitute Agent Completed!
Kim Jaejoong Jung Yunho
When a substitute agent follows his heart, is it the right thing to do?
This contract is made on the 26 of January, 2007, between the Korean Substitute Agency and Kim Jaejoong.
This contract is made to establish a relationship between the agency and Kim Jaejoong, with regard to the agency's efforts to secure employment for Kim Jaejoong.
As a condition of an offer of employment, the Korean Substitute Agency requires that Kim Jaejoong reads and sign this contract.
Kim Jaejoong, by signing this document, understands and consents to the following stipulations:
- Kim Jaejoong acknowledges that he is to work for long hours of substituting, often spanning for as short as an hour to as long as a year.
- Kim Jaejoong acknowledges that he must never reveal his identity to anyone while he is substituting
- Should there be anybody who founds out his real identity, Kim Jaejoong is to decide for himself whether he should admit his real identity or not.
- Kim Jaejoong acknowledges that the time period he is not required to work differs for every mission he has. The number of days will be equivalent to the number of days he takes to finish the mission.
- Kim Jaejoong acknowledges that other than his substitute missions, he is to work in the agency so as to hide his identity as a substitute agent.
- Kim Jaejoong acknowledges that his pay differs, judging from the client's payment to the agency.
- Kim Jaejoong acknowledges that he has to assist in training lessons for substitute and helper agents.
- Kim Jaejoong acknowledges that he has to supply fresh from the oven, chocolate chip cookies for his employer at least twice a month.
This contract last for five years. Kim Jaejoong may choose to terminate or continue this contract after five years.
"Where is there an employer who demands fresh from the oven, chocolate chip cookies from his employee?"
"Well, I do. It's my company so it's my rules here. Welcome to Korea's first Substitute Agency, Agent 001."
And that is the start of my new fic, My Name Is Kim Jaejoong And This Is My Life As A Substitute Agent. Ok. I admit the title is long but hey, it sounds good to me.
What's a substitute agent? I won't spoil you guys. You have to read to find it out.
WARNING!!! This is a YAOI fic meaning boyxboy love story, so people who don't like them -> You may leave but I don't mind if you continue to read. Who knows I could even change you guys into YunJae shippers, right?
The characters have their own lives so I don't own them. I wish I could but apparently I can't.
Any similarities in this fic with other things related to it is just pure coincidence, I'm not plagirizing and so does people who are thinking of plagirizing this! Thank you.
I'm a person who loves comments and gets energised by it, so do comment on what you think about this. Don't forget to subscribe, alright? Especially
Alright, that should be all. Bye!
^ Back to Top