Kyuwook

Super Junior's One Shot Wonderland [Requesting Closed]

Requested by: bubbleroses

Pairing: Kyuwook

Theme: Birthday Fuff


"Wookie... Wookie, wake up!" 

"Mmph!  Not now hyung, I'm sleepy" I mumbled and rolled over.

However, my eyes shot open when lips crashed down upon mine.  I gasped, and sat up in shock, trying to figure out what was going on.  As my vision focused I found the handsome face of my younger boyfriend smirking down at me.

"Geez, Kyu!  You almost gave me a freaking heart attack!" I whined, automatically scooting over to make room in my bed.  Kyuhyun slipped under my covers and whispered huskily in my ear,

"Hmm, but I did like it when you called me hyung!"

I rolled my eyes and shoved him playfully,

" bastard"  He just chuckled and kissed the top of my head,

"You know it babe!"  He opened his arms for me and I cuddled into chest.

"What brings you here anyway?" I yawned.  He smiled and held his fingers to my lips,

"Wait for it.... 3... 2...1..."  When the countdown went down to one, he immediatley kissed me, his hands wrapping around my waist.  "Happy Birthday, love!"

I smiled up at him and murmured,

"Aww, how cute!  I didn't know the Evil Maknae could be such a sweet-heart!"

He smirked,

"Only for you!" 

I bit back a smug grin, secretly very pleased to know I was the only one who got to see the softer side of Kyuhyun.  It was an honor that I was incredibly proud of.

"So does this count as my birthday present?" I asked teasingly.  He rolled his eyes, and scoffed,

"How cheap do you think I am?  Trust me, I have a whole bunch planned for you, the surprise begins at 7o'clock sharp, so sleep.  We have a very long day ahead of us"  I grinned up at Kyuhyun in anticipation, feeling the excitement creep into my stomach. 

He readjusted the blankets around us, making sure I was tucked in comfortably.  He kissed me softly, then laid me down, singing softly until my eyes fluttered close.

**********

The next morning, I awoke as I was being jostled in my bed.  I looked up to see a very excited Sungmin jumping up and down on my bed, making me bounce along with him.  When he saw I was awake, he squealed happily and hugged me tight.  He smiled widely, and wished me happy birthday over and over again.

I grinned at my hyung and looked around, searching for my boyfriend.  At this point, Yesung walked into the room and pulled me away from Sungmin, hugging me and wishing me a happy birthday as well.  He pulled away and winked at me knowingly,

"Kyu's in the living room, he's already waiting for you"  I smiled and thanked my hyungs before quickly pulling on some clothes and rushing out to meet my lover.  Kyu's face lit up when he saw me, and he extended his hand.  I took it happily and he led me out of the dorm, and into his silver Porsche.

My phone buzzed and I looked down to see a series of texts from my other members and friends wishing me a happy birthday, and telling me they would celebrate it when they got the chance.  I was a little sad that I couldn't see all my friends and family, but I knew they were busy and the world didn't stop just because it was my birthday.

I was about to answer the multiple texts when Kyu reached over and plucked the purple phone right out of my hands.  I opened my mouth to protest, but he silenced me with a kiss and scolded,

"Nope!  No texting, or calling, or twittering.  You are mine for the day and I refuse to share your attention with anyone else!"  I chuckled at his childishness and replied with amusement,

"Your jealous side is coming out"  He just smiled brightly, and pocketed my phone.  Placing it on the inside pocket of his jacket so I wouldn't be able to grab it without him knowing.  We drove and I looked around me, but I wasn't familair with the area.

"Kyu, where are we going?" I asked, searching his face for some clue. 

"You'll see!" he chimed, knowing I was about to die from curiosity.  I pouted, but my frown quickly morphed into a grin as I saw Chinese signs popping up around us.  Kyuhyun slowed and pulled into a small parking lot behind a brightly lit restaurant.  He quickly hopped out of the car and ran around to my side so he could open the door for me.  I blushed at the sweet gesture, and he grabbed my hand, eagerly pulling me inside the small Chinese eatery.

The first thing that struck me was the emptiness.  It seemed like there was no one there in the whole restaurant.  Kyuhyun seemed unaffected by this fact, as he quickly made his way to the back, where a solitary table stood.  As I approached, I gasped whe I saw it was covered with all the foods I had fallen in love in while Super Junior-M did promotions in China and Taiwan.

There was stinky tofu, scallion pancakes, Taiwanese fried chicken, sweet and sour pork, and so many other delicacies that my mouth watered at the very sight.  Kyuhyun laughed at my eagerness, and quickly pulled out my chair.  As soon as I was seated he placed a cup in front of me, and my eyes lit up when I saw it was filled to the brim with bubble tea.  I took a happy slurp and sighed in contentment as the sweet, milky tea, and chewy pearls danced over my tongue.

Kyu sat down across from me, and watched me, seemingly very proud of his surprise.  He quickly made me a plate, putting a little of everything out for me to try.  I dug in hungrily, ocassionally stopping to relish the taste of a particularly delicious item.  I looked up at Kyu, smiling happily, and he chuckled,

"I take it you like?"  I nodded furiously, and swallowed the pork dumpling that was in my mouth,

"But why is it so empty?" I questioned, looking around at the still silent restaurant.

"Oh, I didn't want us to be harassed, so I just rented out the whole place" he said coolly, taking an idle sip of his bubble tea.  My eyes widened in shock, but I grinned brightly, touched that he had though this through so thoroughly.  When I finally pushed my plate back, full to the very brim, Kyu stood and again led me out to his car.

This time I had a vague idea where we were headed, but I was surprised nonetheless,

"We're going shopping?!" I asked, as we passed by a few designer stores in the shopping district of Seoul.  He nodded, but I couldn't help but state the obvious,

"You hate shopping"  He nodded again, but his eyebrows quirked up in amusement,

"True, it's definitley not my favorite pastime, but I happen to know you enjoy it, and since it's your birthday, I figure I can put up with a few hours of holding your bags"  I squealed happily, and pecked his cheek, already thinking about the things I wanted to buy.  It was a rare event for Kyu to come shopping with me, so I knew I had to take advantage of the novelty while it lasted.

I dragged my somewhat reluctant boyfriend all over the shopping center, the bags in his hands becoming more and more numerous.  It was already 3 p.m. by the time we stopped to take a break.  I sat down at a table in the mall's atrium, while Kyu went off in search of refreshment.  He returned holding a large mango shaved ice for us to share.  I smiled when I noticed he had remembered my favorite flavor.

We ate happily, teasing each other, and trying to make the other spill the sweet desert.  Kyuhyun chuckled and pointed at my face,

"You've got some red bean paste on your mouth" 

My hands flew to my face, trying to find the offending smudge.  Kyuhyun shook his head, indicating that it was still there and I commanded,

"Well you get it then"  He smirked evilly and leaned over, running his tongue over my upper lip.  He grinned and whispered,

"Yum!", while I just blushed madly. 

After a while he stood, and held out his hand.  I took it, but looked at him questioningly as he led me to the restroom.  He handed me the bag containing the new suit he insisted I buy, and gestured to a stall.  I was about to question why he wanted me to change, but he shot me a look telling me that it was all part of the surprise.  I obliged and quickly stepped into my new charcoal grey suit, and lavender button down.  When I stepped out of the stall, I noticed that Kyuhyun had changed into a navy suit with a pale blue button down shirt.

I smiled and adjusted his collar, pressing a sweet kiss on his neck before I pulled away to admire him.  He posed in a silly manner, making me giggle and smack his arm playfully.  He put his arm around my waist, and led me back to the car.

"Okay, the last part of your special birthday present is coming up!" he announced, obviously excited.  I yelped in surprise when he reached over and tied a silk blindfold over my eyes.

"Kyu!" I squeaked, but he calmed me by presseing a reassuring kiss on my lips,

"Shh, don't worry sweetie.  I just want to make sure you are totally surprised.  Don't panic, I'll be with you the whole time"  I nodded, feeling better with his words of comfort.  He gave me his hand, which I clenched tight as I felt the nervousness creep into me.

I was aware of the smooth motion of the car.  Making turns and pausing at stoplights, I tensed slightly when the car slowed to a stop and I heard Kyu cut the engine.  He brought my hands up and kissed them before releasing them to get out of the car and open my door.

I sighed in relief as I felt his strong arm snake it's way around my waist.  I felt confident and safe just knowing that he was next to me, and I slowly began to relax.  He led me away, and we walked for a short distance.  Since my sight was obstructed, my sense of Kyuhyun seemed heightened and I was hyper-aware of his movements, his voice, and even his smell.  It was surreal, almost as if my whole being was overcome with my acute sense of Kyuhyun's presence.

After a while, we stopped and he gently grabbed my shoulders and repositioned me.  He leaned over and whispered in my ear,

"Are you ready?"  I nodded eagerly, wanting desperately to see his face again.  With a flourish, he whipped off the blindfold, and I blinked rapidly, trying to focus my eyes.  When they adjusted to the light I gasped and smiled hugely.  All around me were my dearest friends and family.

All the Super Junior members, including Hangeng, Kibum, and Heechul were there.  My parents, and my dearest friends from high school were there, all smiling brightly.  They screamed

"Surprise!", and I was instantly crushed by the force of their hugs.  I laughed and cried, so overcome with my happiness.  This was the thing I wanted most dearly, to be together with all the ones I loved.  Over the crowd of people that were coming to greet me, I caught Kyuhyun's eye, and I smiled at him, giving him a silent thank you.  He grinned back, silently mouthing,

"You're welcome"

When I had greeted everyone, and hugged all my dear friends and family.  I felt Kyuhyun's presence behind me.  I turned around, ready to embrace my lover, but instead I gasped, my eyes filling with tears.

He was kneeling down on one knee, a small smile on his face, and a glimmer in his eyes.  He held out a small black box and announced clearly, and hopefully,

"Kim Ryeowook, I love you with every fiber of my being, and I can honestly say that there is no one else I'd rather grow old with than with you.  You are my world, the sunshine that lights up my life, the air that allows me to breathe.  Please, will you do me the honor of returning my devoted affection and marry me?"

Tears streamed down my face, and I choked back a happy sob.  My voice failed me, and all I could do was look Kyuhyun in the eye and nod.  His whole face lit up, and in a second he  gathered me in his arms and kissed me passionately, for the whole world to see.  The crowd whooped and cheered, some crying like me, while others laughed with the sense of happiness that seemed to sweep over everyone.

Bottles of champagne lost their corks, and joyus shouts rang throughout the open air, as Kyuhyun removed the sparkling diamond ring, and slid it onto my left ring finger.  I smiled brightly at the physical proof that I belonged to Cho Kyuhyun and no one else.  He seemed to like it as well, because he kissed my finger gently, before reclaiming my lips in a kiss so firery that I was surprised that I didn't burn up with the heat of our mutual love.

When we pulled away, I nestled myself into his chest, and buried my face into him, breathing in the familair smell of the man I loved so dearly.  He bent down and pressed a sweet kiss on the top of my head before reaching down to whisper in my ear,

"Happy Birthday Wookie, Sarangheyo"


 

Omo!  Our baby Eternal Maknae is 26!  *cries at the realization*

He has grown so much, and become a mature adult right before our eyes.  I know I speak for all E.L.F.s and Ryeosomniacs when I say that Wookie is a gift that we all thank God for. 

I love Ryeowook and wish him nothing but happiness in all that he does and persues.  He will always have my support, and undying devotion.  I love you Kim Ryeowook, we all do.

Happy Birthday, and may all your wishes and dreams come true!  We are forever your faithful fans.  Ryeowook fighting!! ^^

Hope you liked this bubbleroses, I must say it was definitley fluffy!  I wish you all happy thoughts and wonderful, Wookie filled dreams!!

(P.S. I know that his b-day already technically passed in Korea, but I live in California, so his birthday is just offically starting here, so this fic is right on time! ^^)