Kyuwook

Super Junior's One Shot Wonderland [Requesting Closed]

Requested by: redpurplewine

Pairing: Kyuwook

Theme: fluff

 


I sighed in contentment as I felt my hyung's hands flit through my wavy locks.  His fingers danced across my head, twirling and lightly tugging on my strands of hair.  If I were a cat, then I would have been purring under the gentle touch of his fingers.

As his hands moved down to trace my face, I caught his fingers, pressing them against my lips.  I opened my eyes to see him smiling down at me, eyes filled with love and affection.

"You're awake" he hummed happily, returning to his previous task.  I smiled as I felt his feather light touches caress my face, memorizeing ever contour of my face.  I finally sat up and enveloped my lover into a warm hug.  He relaxed against my body, his head coming to rest on my chest.  I pressed gentle kisses on the top of his head, loving how the sound of his sweet giggles filled the otherwise silent room. 

He ran his fingers up and down my arms, and I shivered at the light contact.  He craned his neck and looked up at me, his big eyes sparkling with endless warmth.  I smiled back, the special smile that I reserved just for him.  His grin grew even wider and he took my hands in his squeezing then lightly.

He always loved that smile.  He had once told me that seeing it made him feel like the most imporant person in the world.  I made sure to give him that smile as often as I could, it was my way of telling him that he was the most important person in my world.

And he was, my life literally revovled around him, the only person that could ellicit such warn, tender emotions from my heart.  It was his warmth that melted my cold heart, leaving it receptive to his love alone.  I could not survive without his tender touches, his loving embraces, his sweet kisses, he was simply my life.

I could tell he needed me as much as I needed him.  Every look he directed towards me was charged with the force of his love.  Even when we fought, the look of sheer adoration and devotion never left his eyes. 

Our friends always joked that we were the most unlikely pairing.  I, being the smug, arrogant one, and Wookie being the shy, sweet one.  At first I, supported such thoughts, looking at the smaller with both confusion and disbelief.  It was beyond me why he would chose to waste his time with me.  He was all warm sunshine, and I was the shadow that hid from the light.

However, it didn't take long for me to give in and step into his warmth.  He wore me down with his sheer kindness.  Despite every cold word, or emotionless stare, he always came back to my side, smiling at me sweetly.  When I finally let him into my life, it was not long before he owned my heart.  I never said it, but I never needed to.  One look and we both knew what we had become.

I don't know when we had come to love each other.  Looking back, I must have loved him from the start, but just refused to believe it.  It was almost like we were meant to be together in this crazy screwed up world.  Many people lived on, never finding their one, eternal love, and yet here I was proudly holding on to my soulmate.

We were blessed, and if I could thank God for one thing, it would be the amazing person I held in my arms.  The troubles we had to face were by no means easy, but if this bliss was the reward I would take it all, twenty times amplified. 

Ryeowook burrowed into my neck, and whispered,

"What are you thinking?"  I leaned down and kissed his forehead, murmuring soflty,

"I'm thinking about us"  He looked up, his eyes alight with his curiosity.  "I was just thinking that I'm the luckiest man in the world to have you"  He beamed at the words, turming a faint shade of pink as he playfully swatted at my hands,

"So corny"  I smiled and leaned down to whisper in his ear,

"It's not corny if I truly believe every word.  Besides, don't lie, I know you like it"  I smirked at the sight of his blushing face, and couldn't help but chuckle as he answered,

"True" in his wonderful, tinkling voice.  We lapsed back into companionable silence, neither of us feeling the need to pollute the air with meaningless chatter.  Our love was not often conveyed in words, it was shared with looks, touches, and actions.  I didn't feel the need to vocalize my feelings, knowing full well that he understood and felt every emotion I had towards him.

He now took to playing with my hands.  Gently tugging on my fingers, and tracing the lines on my palms.  He didn't look away from my hand, studying it like it was a delicate piece of art that he was trying to memorize.  He brushed my palms with his fingertips and I closed my hand, capturing his fingers as my captives.

He giggled softly, and playfully whined, trying in vain to free his hands.  I smiled along with him, teasingly opening my hands, only to close then tight when he attempted to escape.  I nuzzled the nape of his neck, breathing in his fragrant essence of oranges, the same body wash that I had bought for him in Spain.

I leaned in and whispered in his ear,

"Hey, guess what?"  He turned his attention away from our hands, and looked up at me with expectant anticipation,

"What?" 

I leaned down and pressed a light kiss on his lips.  He sighed happily into the kiss, and I felt my heart beat faster as his breath permeated into my mouth.  My senses were overloaded by the sweet taste of Ryeowook, the most satisfying flavor known to man.

When we pulled away, he nodded in understanding, giving me another one of his hearstopping smiles,

"I love you too Kyu"


 Hmm... whenever I write Kyuwook fluff, it always ends up as a morning bed scene...

hehe, i'm not really sure why...

Anyway hope you enjoy!  Hope you like this redpurplewine!

It seems Kyuwook is the most requested pairing so far!  LOL!  Love my fellow Kyuwook shippers! ^^