Haewook

Super Junior's One Shot Wonderland [Requesting Closed]

Requested by: Fubukihell

Pairing: Haewook

Theme: moustaches


"Hyung!"  I whined, pouting deeply.  "This is so stupid!  It will never work!"

Donghae just rolled his eyes at me, and pulled my hand so I was forced to follow after him,

"Oh, c'mon Wook!  It's not like you had a better plan"  I pouted some more, but couldn't say anything, my hyung was right after all.

I sighed, and readjusted my cap so it covered my face, I wanted to be as inconspicuous as possible.  I cursed softly as my hand my upper lip carefully.  I muttered quiet complaints as I quickly adjusted the false moustache that my hyung insited I wear.  I knew he didn't want the fangirls to see us, but I thought this was overkill.

However, I couldn't help but giggle as I saw Donghae smooth his handlebar moustach and matching goatee, obviously pleased by it's presence.  My hyung had always wanted to have facial hair, but the company insisted he keep his soft image.  I could tell that he was feeling manly just by the way he walked.  He strode proudly, like he was the king of the world, while I on the other hand only wished to dispose of the itchy caterpillar-like thing that was taped to my face.

"Where are we going anyway?"  I asked, breathing hard, and trying to keep up with my hyung.  "You're obviously very eager to get there"

It seemed like he noticed my state because he slowed, and smiled down at me apologetically,

"Sorry Wookie, I forgot that you're not exactly the athletic type" 

I glared at him, and stuck out my tongue, making him chuckle at my childishness.  He took my hand again, but instead of using it to pull me along, he held it tenderly and actually walked at my side.  I smiled up at him, but cursed again when I felt my moustach slip for what seemed like the 100th time.

"Here, I'll get it" Donghae offered, gently pressing the hairy irritation back onto my skin.  His fingers brushed over my lips, and I blushed and shivered slightly at the touch.  Donghae smiled sweetly and swung out intertwined hands between us,

"We're almost there" he assured, looking off into the distance.  I sighed, and nodded tiredly, it was already getting dark and I was seriously exhausted.  We walked in companionable silence for a few more minutes before I saw my hyung's face break into a wide grin.

I followed his eyes and gasped when I saw a small table set up on the beach, right by the water's edge.  Dongahe tried to hurry towards the water, but I held him back wanting to take my shoes off first.  He didn't give me a chance to untie the laces and quickly scooped me up in his arms, carrying me bridal style over to the table.

I blushed furiously, and protested, but he just rolled his eyes and let out a puff of air, making his false moustache quiver slightly.  He set me down on one of the chairs, making sure to put me down delicately.  He quickly took the chair across from me, smiling happily.

The table held two bowls of soup, bread, and several candles.  Donghae pulled out a blue lighter and lit the candles and I breathed deeply as the crisp sea air mixed with the soothing smell of the aloe candles.

"Hmm, no woder you were so excited to get here" I mused while breaking off a piece of bread, "A fish loves returning to the sea" 

He snorted at my lame attempt at a joke and I glared at him playfully while attempting to spoon more soup into my mouth.  Unfortunatley, my stupid moustache slipped again, and got covered with the broth.  I huffed in frustration and ripped the idiotic thing from my face and threw it in the sand before stomping on it hatefully.

Donghae spluttered, trying hard to contain his amusement at my childish actions.  I ignored him and just sighed blissfully, enjoying the cool air that soothed my itchy, irritated skin.  My hyung assesed me, twirling his moustache in a inquisitive manner, making me roll my eyes.

"Hyung, you know that facial hair doesn't really make you look manlier... it's just kind of creepy" 

He gasped and patted his moustache and goatee protectively, as if I had hurt their feelings.

"Apologize" he ordered, pointing at his moustache for emphasis.

"No!" I spluttered, dumbfounded by his ridiculous request.

"Fine" he stated, an evil smile stretching across his fishy face.  "Then I'll just have to make you apologize!"

He stood up from his chair and started approaching me, the same mischevious look in his eyes.  My eyes widened in fear and I quickly hopped out of my own chair and started running down the beach.  He was in close pursuit, laughing as he chased me into the surf.

I giggled and screamed playfully as he caught me around the waist and picked me up, spinning me around with ease.  He spun me so I was facing him, his face mere inches from mine.  I stared into his eyes, and he chuckled,

"You need to be punished for your actions"

Then he closed the remaining space betweem our lips.  I sighed, and goosebumps rose on my arms as I was intoxicated by his very presence.  He moaned, and tried to deepen the kiss, but I pushed him away, and he looked at me with a confused lok on his face.

I felt my lips curl in disgust as I whined,

"Ew!  Hyung, take those stupid things off!  They're so itchy and gross!  It feelis like I was kising a goat for God's sake!"  I rubbed my lips, trying to get rid of the unpleasant sensation of the furry fake facial hair.  My hyung only laughed and teased,

"Nu-uh Wookie!  I'm not taking it off!"

I crossed my arms in challege and quipped,

"Fine, suit yourself, but if you think you're getting any more kisses then you're on crack!"

The same evil smile lit up his face again, and he growled,

"Just try to stop me!" 

I was off running in a second, trying hard to contain the giggles and the giddiness arising from the slight fear of being caught.  He captured me easily, locking me in his strong arms while I struggled and shrieked in laughter.  He was bringing his lips close to mine when a loud gruff voice stopped him,

"Ya!  Get away from that little boy you ert!"  We both looked up to see an old woman, glaring at Donghae viciously.  I giggled when I realized that she thought Donghae was trying to attack me.  I smirked, I knew that stupid fake facial hair made him look like a creeper.

Donghae released me, and held up his hands as if in surrender.  The lady glared at him before turning to me, a concerned expression on her face,

"Are you okay little one?  Did this nasty man hurt you?" 

I struggled to contain my laughter and answered,

"No ajhumma.  I'm sorry to worry you, he's actually my yeobo" 

Her eyes widened and she looked at Dongahe with disbelief.  My hyung just smiled, looking sheepish and a little shocked at being called a ert.  The woman bowed in apology, but she still eyed Dongahe with obvious distrust.  She leaned over and whispered loudly,

"Well if that's true, then you should tell him to shave.  He could really get into trouble if people make the wrong assumption, especially if they see him with a cute little thing like you" 

I tried, and failed, to conceal my triumphant smirk as I bowed the the woman,

"Okay, I'll talk to him.  Thank you for your concern"  She smiled at me, and shot another wary look at Dongahe before walking in the opposite direction.  As soon as she was out of ear shot I cracked up, laughing so hard that tears actually came to my eyes. 

Dongahe just stood at my side, the same bewildered look frozen on his face.  He turned to look at me and asked,

"Do I really look like a pedofile?" 

I nodded enthusiastically before dissolving into giggles once again.

"N-now will you take those idiotic things off?"  I managed to ask, gasping for air.  He looked thoughtful for a moment before, his eyes set in determination,

"No!  I will not!" 

I wondered for a moment if he had gone completely insane, before shaking my head and just walking away.  I loved him, but sometimes I just didn't know what went on it that fishy head of his.

**********

The next day...

"Owwww!  That hurts like a mother!" 

I giggled when I heard the pained screams coming from the direction of Donghae's room.  He had fallen asleep with that stupid moustache on, and I knew removing it would be a very interesting endeavor.   My roomate Yesung looked at me stragely,

"You okay Wookie?"

I looked up and saw Dongahe stumbling out of his room, angry, red marks on his upper lip and chin, exactly in the shape of his false moustache and goatee.

I giggled again, and looked up at Yesung,

"Oh, I'm fine hyung.  I'm just suddenly in a really good mood"  Yesung shrugged and walked away, patting me on my head as he walked by.

I stood and approached my boyfriend who was currently wincing as he attempted to ice his face.  I raised my eyebrow at him and he growled,

"Don't say a freakin' word!"  I smiled angelically and leaned close to his ear,

"Serves you right you pedo!"  I laughed, before skipping away, just out of his reach.


Hope you liked this.  It's nice to take a little break from Kyuwook everyonce in awhile, so I hope you all enjoyed this Haewook.

I hope it was to your liking Fubukihell!  Thx for requesting! ^^

Thx for reading!  I have some Minwook for SuperJunior713 coming up next!