Kyuwook

Super Junior's One Shot Wonderland [Requesting Closed]

Requested by: kyucintawookie

Pairing: Kyuwook

Theme: loving family, Kyu dad, Wookie mom, Eunhae kids, preggers with Henry


Kyuhyun wiped his forehead as he walked home in the oppressive summer heat.  He was tired and weary, but the very thought of returning home to his loving wife and precious family made him smile, and he quickly increased his pace.  He pushed open the small white gate that let into his front yard and was immediatley tackled by his twin sons Eunhyuk and Donghae.

"Appa!!" they screamed happily, hugging their father tight, and squealing in joy as he laughed and hugged them warmly.  The boys jumped off their father and quickly grabbed the suitcase form his hands, and stripped him of his uncomfortable sports coat.  The rambunctious pair ran back into the house hurrying to put his stuff in their rightful places.

Kyuhyun smiled at their energy, but was quite satisfied that they were well behaved, and respected both their parents.  He loosened his tie, and walked into the cool, breezy house.  He popped the top button on his white button-down, and made his way to the kitchen where he knew his wife would be bustling about.

He smiled when he saw the love of his life working the kitchen like a professional chef.  She chopped and sauteed happily, totally oblivious of her husbands presence.  He snuck up behind her, and hugged her from behind.  She squealed in surprise, but giggled when she realized who it was. 

"Hyunnie!  You almost gave me a heart attack!" she pouted adorably.  He gave a playful smirk and bowed his head in mock apology, chuckling when she smacked his arm playfully.  He pursed his lips, waiting for his welcome home kiss and she grinned and leaned in. 

When he closed his eyes in anticipation, she quickly stuffed a piece of chicken in his mouth.  His eyes flew open, but closed again as the delicious flavor of the meat danced on his tongue. 

"Good?" she asked in anticipation.

"Amazing" he replied, smiling blissfully.

She beamed and leaned up to capture his lips in hers.

"And how's my little man?" he asked, crouching down so he was eye level with his wife's slightly protruding stomach.  He kissed the small baby bump, and his wife giggled as she felt the baby kick gently.

"That's right little Henry, your daddy is home" she cooed. They both grinned, the picture of domestic bliss. 

"Honey, can you get the boys, dinner is ready" 

He nodded, and walked up the stairs to the twins' room.  The large room was decorated with a combination of ocean and jungle themes, two beds lay side by side as the boys refused to be seperated even in their sleep. 

"Eunhae!" he called, combining their names to save time.  "C'mon, mommy's done with dinner.  The boys came bounding out of the room, and both jumped on their father's back.  He easily lifted the children and flew down the stairs, making the boys shake with laughter.  At the wide circular dinner table, he deposited each twin in their rightful seat before settling himself at the head of the table.

Ryeowook bustled between the kitchen and dining room, bringing in the food, and drinks.  When she was satisfied with the table lay out, she settled herself at her husband's side and all three of them looked at Kyuhyun expectantly.  He took up his chopsticks, and nodded slightly, indicating that they could all start eating.

"How was your day?" Ryeowook asked, tucking a stray strand of hair behind her ear. 

"Ugh, things are getting crazier as the deadline gets closer.  It's been a nightmare just trying to keep the others calm, Yesung almost had a panic attack this morning!"

Ryeowook laughed softly,

"Minnie did mention something about him getting grey hairs" 

Kyuhyun chuckled, and added,

"Well I certainly hope the stress isn't affecting me that drastically!"

Ryeowook reached over, taking a lock of his hair in her hand and studying it intently.  She patted the hair back into place, seemingly satisfied,

"You're all good.  Not a grey in sight!"  She kissed the top of his head affectionatley, and Eunhyuk and Donghae groaned loudly,

"Eww!" they exclaimed, covering their eyes.  Both parents laughed, amused by their sons' childish actions.  Ryeowook stood up to get desert.  She returned carrying bowls of ice cream with various toppings.  Strawberries for Eunhyuk, caramel for Donghae, whipped cream for Kyuhyun, and chocolate sauce for herself.

The boys's eyes sparkled and they grabbed their treat and they shouted their thanks to their mother.  Ryeowook just smiled softly in return pressing a quick peck on each of her sons' chubby cheeks.  Kyuhyun had already taked a big bite of his ice cream but he stopped and frowned slightly,

"Where's my kiss?" he asked, his eyes taking on a puppy like expression.  Ryeowook giggled and went over and kissed her husband on the lips.  The twins groaned and ran out of the room, screaming dramatically about their eyes being posioned, and Kyuhyun and Ryeowook laughed in amusement.

Kyuhyun did the dishes as Ryeowook went ot go bathe the boys, and get them ready for bed.  As he did washed and dried the dishes, Kyuhyun sang softly to himself.  When he finished he went upstairs to take a shower.  When he got out, he made his way over to the tv, and sank down onto the couch in relief.

His wife soon joined him, both enjoying the peace as their sons were already fast asleep.  Ryeowook nudged Kyuhyun so his back was facing her.  She began to massage his shoulders and back, hoping to help her love relax after a stressful day of work.  Kyuhyun's eyes closed in bliss, and he sighed happily, relaxing under his wife's gentle touch.

Ryeowook worked intently, ignoring her own sore ankles and back.  She knew very well that her husband worked very hard to make sure they had the best life possible.  If this was what she could do to thank him, then she would do this for the rest of her life.  She loved Kyuhyun with all her heart, and tired to be the best wife she could be to make him proud.

At the same time, Kyuhyun marveled at how hard his wife worked.  He knew it was not easy taking care of the kids while also cleaning and cooking.  He knew he had to keep up his efforts to help out in anyway he could.  His wife was precious to him, and he would work to ensure her safety, and the safety of his kids.

Kyuhyun pulled away, and turned around so he was facing his wife.  He collected her in his arms, and she cuddled against his chest.  Her eyes were focused on the drama they were watching, but Kyuhyun was observing her.  She was just as beautiful as she was the day they first met.  He gently her cheek and she closed her eyes happily.  He leaned down and pressed a sweet kiss on her forehead.  He kissed her cheeks, her chin, and the tip of her nose before finally placing a feather light kiss on her lips.

She gasped slightly when he deepened the kiss, and giggled whenhe pulled away, smiling sheepishly. 

"Sorry" he said, "I couldn't resist"

"Hmm, well you better or else we might end up with another baby!"  He laughed and rubbed his wife's baby bump lovingly.  His grin widened when he felt the slight pressure of his son's kick.

"Oh, he going to be strong one" he remarked, his face glowing with pride.  Ryeowook nodded in agreement,

"And he will be handsome, just like his daddy"

"Or he will be cute, just like his mommy"

Ryeowook smiled and blushed slightly at the compliment, and Kyuhyun stood up and stretched.  He bent over and easily picked Ryeowook up bridal style.  She squeaked in surprise, and clung to his neck, scared of being dropped.  Kyuhyun chuckled, and walked up the stairs to their bedroom.

He tucked in his wife, and slipped under the covers.  He enveloped Ryeowook's small body in his arms, and kissed her good night.  Beofre long, his wife's breathing was slow and even, and he knew she was asleep.  He smiled and couldn't help but feel he was blessed.

Tomorrow he would return to his stuffy office and continue his boring, tedious work.  However, he didn't mind in the least.  As long as he could return to a warm house full of people he loved, then it was all worth it. 


I hope this was okay, I've never written Kyuwook as a family so it was a bit different for me.  However, I really wanted this oneshot to be light and loving, like the perfect little family.

I know that this ideal of a family is kind of overrated, but I still think it's sweet!

Hope you liked this kyucintawookie!  I do like writing Wookie as a girl, he makes such a pretty one!

Thx for reading and subscribing you guys!  I love you!