Everything You Never Thought I Was

Guts

To: Dad

I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have acted so childish that night you told us the truth.

I though I was mature enough to handle the situation, but I guess I was wrong. 

I hope you forgive me and I love you.

Please come home.

Hyerin stared down at the self-composed message she was contemplating to send to her dad. It had been a week and a couple of days since he last came home, and if ever he did, it was probably during the times when Hyerin was at school or with the others.

She figured that he was doing this to give her space to cool her head off, and although she really hated to admit it, it made her feel selfish and immature. Her father took the time and effort to not come home just because she was feeling bad and all she did for the past few days was sulk, sulk, and sulk.

Whatever. It was all over and done with. Things have gone crazy already, and the last good thing she could possibly do at a time like this was to fix it, and that meant apologizing.

Just right when she was about to hit send, her phone vibrated and rang in her hands, making her jump slightly. It was a call from M-LX.

Hyerin glanced up at the wall clock in the living room just above the T.V. It was only 5:30 PM. What could they possibly want?

With a sigh, she answered. “Hello?”

“Agent Hyerin?” It was a female voice.

“Yes? Who is this?”

“This is Suzy. Agent M’s assistant?”

“Oh! Hello. What made you call?”

“Agent M would like to leave a message for you,” she said.

Hyerin raised a brow. Her father must be really serious about giving her space if he didn’t even want to tell her this message himself.

“Oh. Well, what is it?”

“Your father just received a call from the mayor’s secretary,” she explained, surprising Hyerin. “Mayor Kwon would like to meet with you in his household to properly thank you for saving him during that incident at Agent Suho’s estate. He’s extremely grateful for what you did and would like you to come stop by.”

“Oh. When exactly?”

“Preferably today.”

Hyerin paused for a moment to look up at the clock again. In thirty minutes, she was supposed to head to M-LX since the others were there doing work. It probably wouldn’t hurt to be a little late.

“Alright,” she sighed, standing up and heading towards the coat rack. “I’m on my way there.”

“Understood, agent. I’ll inform your father.”

“Thanks, Suzy,” she said, putting on her leather jacket and grabbing her helmet. “Bye.”

“Goodbye.” Click.

Sighing, Hyerin unlocked the front door and stepped outside. It rained that morning, resulting to a gloomy afternoon with the air feeling moist and the ground damp. It reminded her of the aftermath of a particularly unfortunate Tuesday three years ago.

Hyerin shook her head as she hopped on her MV Augusta. Not a good time to think about sappy like that right now. With the twist of her key and a couple of kicks on the starter, her motorcycle roared to life.

She revved the engine before heading out into the streets to the Mayor’s grand estate.

---

According to the built-in navigation in her motorcycle, it took about twelve minutes to arrive at the Mayor’s home. It was as big as she imagined it to be. From the moment she was greeted by security and asked for her name, she already knew this was a place much grander than Suho and Kai’s.

After being approved to come in, the tall iron gates opened slowly, allowing her to drive inside the front of the mansion. She circled around a huge cemented fountain before parking her motorcycle right in front of the short flight of stairs leading to a two-door entrance.

As soon as she stepped down her motorcycle, she quickly texted Chanyeol about her whereabouts to keep them from worrying.

“Ms. Kim?” A lady servant appeared from behind the mansion where she assumed the garden was, seeing all the greenery coming from the backyard.

Hyerin took off her helmet. “Good afternoon,” she greeted, bowing slightly.

“Welcome to Mayor Kwon’s home,” she said, smiling. “He has been waiting for your arrival. Come, I will you to his office.”

“Thank you,” she quietly said, holding her helmet with one hand as she was led inside the humongous house. It was extremely beautiful as it was from the outside, oozing with such class and vintage elegance with the subtle scent of rich mahogany.

“Ever since that unfortunate incident back at the Kim family’s estate, Mayor Kwon has felt nothing but gratitude towards you,” the lady servant said, leading her through a narrow hallway. “He was truly horrified with what happened.”

“I can’t possibly imagine what kind of terror he felt after that,” Hyerin mumbled, obediently following her around in a quick, steady pace.

“Oh, definitely. He had trouble sleeping at night and had to receive medication to be put into rest.”

“At such a young age, too.”

“He is turning twenty-nine this year. Such a pity, indeed,” the lady servant said, stopping in front of another two-door. She unlocked one side of the door to let the girl in.

“Here you are, miss.” She smiled kindly, gesturing towards the room.

“Thank you,” she said, before entering the spacious office and closing the door behind her. Inside was plain and tidy, yet it had a lot of space in it to house at least four bodyguards on each side of the table the mayor was seated behind.

“Kim Hyerin.” The young mayor grinned handsomely, his eyes turning into youthful crescents as he gestured towards the chair in front of his table. “Welcome! Please, sit down and make yourself comfortable.”

Hyerin bowed a full ninety-degrees before obeying the mayor’s request. She cowered bashfully in her seat before smiling back. “Thank you for having me, sir.”

“No. Thank you for saving my life,” he corrected. “I’ve been wanting to invite you here into my home for quite a while now but I almost always never have the time. For that, I apologize.”

“Oh, no need for that, sir.” Hyerin shook her head violently, flustered. “Anyone could have done what I did. It wasn’t anything…special.”

He gave her a look that suggested he thought otherwise. “Oh, but you were the one who ended up saving me, anyway. If anything, it's actually embarrassing for a grown man like me to be so clumsy and vulnerable like that. Allowing a lady like you to save me from a little blade,” he chuckled shyly. “Such an embarrassment, it really is. So much for a masculine image, yes?”

Hyerin laughed along with him, feeling both embarrassment and admiration towards the mayor. He was so young; twenty-nine and already the mayor of this town. She wondered what kind of hardships he had to go through just to be where he was now.

Smart, hard working and handsome. Living prince charming, he was.

He sighed with content. “But anyway, thank you. I was immensely terrified that day and I am just truly grateful to you.”

“It’s an honor. I wasn’t troubled at all. Knowing how much you sacrifice for this city…it was worth it.”

Mayor Kwon grinned boyishly. He could almost pass for a college student.

“Would you like something to drink, dear? Coffee? Tea? Juice?” he asked.

“It’s alright-”

“I insist.”

She let out a breathless chuckle. “Just water, please.”

“Bring the girl her water,” Mayor Kwon ordered to one of his bodyguards, his eyes still on her. “So, Hyerin. Don’t think I failed to notice your incredible agility that day you heroically swatted that dagger away. Where did you learn such skill?”

“I’ve been learning mixed martial arts since I was young,” she said. She had this rehearsed well. No stuttering, no nothing.

“Outstanding,” he whispered into his knuckles as he looked at her with interest. “You must have been very tough as a child.”

“I was.”

“No bratty little boy dared to chase you down with earthworms in his hands he dug up from the dirt, then.”

“No.” She shook her head. “It was the other way around, actually.”

The mayor laughed out loud, compelling her to do so as well. Despite his highly position, he was down to earth and friendly.

“Amazing,” he murmured.

“Thank you.”

“You truly are a special one, aren’t you?” he asked, slightly chuckling.

“Not at all,” she denied. “I’m just like any other. Only a tad bit different, sir.”

“Please, my lady. Call me Jiyong,” he insisted, placing a hand on top of hers and giving her a charming grin, “Kwon Jiyong.”

---

“This is so ing frustrating,” Chen groaned, collapsing on the bed and crushing the hundreds of scattered paper under him. Beside him on the bed, Kris slapped the boy's stomach, eyes trained on the laptop screen.

“Stop that,” he said. “You’re ruining all the research papers we’ve been working so hard to make.”

“And for what? Ever since we landed in this city we’ve done completely nothing!” Chen exclaimed in frustration. “We shouldn’t have come here.”

“I bought Chinese food!” Xiumin announced, unlocking the door and entering their hotel room with heavy plastic bags in both his hands. Behind him, Baekhyun followed. “C’mon, guys. Take a break and eat!”

“Well, you were the one who insisted on flying all the way here,” Lay said, coming fresh out of the bathroom in just his jeans and wet locks.

“That was when I thought we’d actually find something here,” Chen spat, sitting up and hopping off the bed to get his fair share of the food Xiumin and Baekhyun just bought. “Too bad I was wrong.”

“Still not too late,” Lay muttered, digging for a shirt inside his bag as he rubbed his hair with the towel around his neck. “We have three more days.”

“I can’t wait for three days to pass,” Xiumin sighed, splitting his chopsticks into two.

As everyone was eating, Kris noticed Kai alone in the balcony, sitting on the floor and sharpening his knives.

“Kai,” Kris called. “Come and eat.”

“Not hungry,” he mumbled quietly.

“You need to eat,” Chen added.

“No thank you.”

Baekhyun looked up from his food at Kai, face contorting in irritation. “You heard them, Kai. Your hyungs just told you to eat, so come here and eat.”

“What part of ‘not hungry’ do you not understand?” Kai hissed, eyes trained on the sharp knife in his hands despite the venom in his voice directed at the boy. “I don’t want to.”

“You-”

“It’s okay, Baekhyun,” Lay said, shaking his head before putting on a shirt. “Just let it go.”

Baekhyun shook his head at Kai before going back to his food. Beside him, Xiumin set down his chopsticks, chewing for a moment before gulping and asking, “So what’s our plan?”

“Tomorrow, we look around some more. This time, we’re heading south,” Kris explained. “I want to get this over with as soon as possible. No more lazing around.”

He suddenly stopped with his food and handed it to Xiumin, startling everyone when he got up and went back to the bed in front of his laptop.

“What are you doing?” Chen asked. “You haven’t finished your food.”

“Like I said,” Kris mumbled, “no more lazing around.”

Chen shook his head at the older boy. “Honestly, I don’t even know what to do anymore. All I do is research and research and research and nothing comes out of it. I’m just wasting my time.”

“That’s because we keep focusing on what’s here,” Kris muttered, eyes glued to the screen.

Xiumin furrowed his eyebrows. “Well isn’t that why we even came to this damned place?”

“They may be here, but how do we find them?” Kris questioned. “Right now, we are blind. We’re crawling on the floor blindfolded digging dirt to search for our enemies. They may be here, but where are the clues? There must be a reason why we’re having such a hard time looking for them,” he said. “If you guys wouldn’t call me crazy I say we’re not even supposed to be here.”

“That’s ridiculous,” Lay said. “But not impossible.”

“Exactly.”

“You guys plan on dragging Kai out of that balcony already? He’s been sitting there for hours,” Xiumin whispered, side-eyeing the boy.

“Kai, you want to come in? It’s getting cold,” Lay asked.

“No thanks.”

“Kai-”

“Can you guys just please leave me alone?” Kai sighed tiredly.

“We’re just concerned, man,” Chen said quietly. “You’ve been sitting there for a long time.”

“Oh, now you’re concerned? Nice,” he spat bitterly. “I didn’t see you guys getting all worried the first time you knew something was incredibly wrong between me and lover boy over there,” He nodded towards Baekhyun, “Isn’t that right, lover boy?”

“Kai, stop it right now,” Chen warned. “That’s no way to treat your bro-”

“Yeah, and it was alright for him to push Hyerin away and crush her and then toss her away like trash? Great. Just great.”

“ you, man!” Baekhyun snapped, standing up from his seat so suddenly that it alarmed the others. “I am so tired of your bull! Why do you always act as if you’re the victim!?”

“That’s because I am!”

“Yeah, I can see that by how you obviously isolate yourself in that corner while rolling on the floor in a ball feeling so damn sorry for yourself,” Baekhyun spat venomously. “So, so sorry. So ing sorry. Aren’t you just a pitiful sight?”

Kai stood up as well, pointing an angry finger at Baekhyun. “Shut up, you !”

You shut up!”

“No. Both of you shut the up!” Lay exclaimed. “You goddamn s! How do you think fighting will benefit you, huh? Fighting over a girl…you think you seem tough screaming your heads off like a bunch of crazies!? That’s not tough at all. In fact, you both look like a bunch of goddamn !” Lay scolded. “You two better work this out before we come back to Seoul or I’ll rip your off with my own damn hands.”

“I’d rather die,” Baekhyun spat, glaring at Kai with bloody murder. With clenched fists and a tight jaw, he marched his way towards the door and left the hotel room. With that, Kai scoffed and went back to sharpening his knives at the balcony.

“Bunch of pansies,” Lay scowled, sitting back down on his chair.

“Guys.”

The remaining ones in the room – excluding Kai who was outside – turned to Kris, curious as to what he called their attention for and why he didn’t even say anything during Baekhyun and Kai’s dispute.

“What?” Xiumin asked.

“Chen, look at this,” Kris mumbled and immediately, the boy walked over to him and peered over his shoulder.

“What is it?”

“Look at it.”

“What?” he asked. “It’s a picture.”

“A picture of?”

Chen squinted at the laptop screen. It was one of the shots that Luhan had taken during Suho’s family’s annual party. In the picture, the man had already thrown the dagger. The weapon was only a feet away from the mayor. A couple of steps behind the dagger was Hyerin making a dash for it.

“Okay?” Chen raised a brow. “What about it?”

“If you look at it closely, doesn’t it look like the dagger isn’t aimed towards the mayor?”

“What?” he scoffed, snatching the laptop from Kris and zooming in the picture. “Why would you think that?”

“I didn’t think about it; I can see it. Right now. Just look!”

“Well, if you look at it in this upside angle it does seem like it’s headed for something else.”

“What, then?”

They shared a look and with that, Chen did all sorts of things with the picture. He magnified the image, put it through some processing program that turned it into a blueprint format. Chen tweaked with it again, and suddenly the picture converted into a three-dimensional image.

He scrolled around the interior of the venue, just behind the flying dagger. Chen studied the now 3D image, zoomed in zoomed out, before finally coming to a conclusion.

“If I scroll closer in this angle,” he mumbled to himself. “The knife seems like it swerved a little bit to the right, and if we follow that trail then it…oh my god,” he whispered in disbelief. “You’ve got to be kidding me.”

“What?” Kris questioned.

Chen stood up from the bed and made his way to the kitchen and placed the laptop on the counter where the lighting was better. Unfortunately, his eyes did not fool him at all.

“Jesus,” he breathed.

“What is it, Chen!?” Kris asked in a panic as the other two followed behind.

“You’re right,” he muttered in disbelief. “You’re absolutely right.”

“About what?”

“That dagger wasn’t meant for the mayor at all,” he said, voice cracking as he stared wide eyed at Kris. “It was for Kai. They were trying to kill Kai.”

For a brief moment, the four of them just stood there in shock, completely dumbfounded. 

“What the do you mean!?” Kris hissed. “That’s impossible!”

“Then shouldn’t he be dead by now?” Lay asked.

“Yes, he should be, but remember just before Hyerin lunged after that knife she knocked down Kai’s chair? If she didn’t accidentally knock down his seat he would have had that dagger in his ing head!” Chen said, showing them the picture. “Look!”

And Chen was right. On the picture, Kai was on the floor, back pressed against the ground and legs slightly dangling up in the air from the sudden crash.

Kris shook his head in disbelief. “What would they want from Kai?”

“I don’t know.”

“We need to call the others about this. We need to know exactly what’s happening right now,” Kris muttered as he fished out his phone and dialed Suho’s number. It was a very good thing he set his number into roaming.

“No one will tell Kai about this until I say so,” Kris said to the others as he pressed the phone against his ear. The others nodded.

After a couple of rings, Suho finally answered.

“Hello?”

“Suho,” Kris started. “There’s a problem.”

The boy seemed to be shaken up. “What? What kind of problem?”

“Remember that party at your house and that man who tried to assassinate the mayor? It’s not the mayor they were aiming for, Suho,” he explained hastily. “It’s Kai. They were trying to kill Kai.”

“What!?”

“I know. Now I don’t have much time to explain further. I need you to do something,” he started. “Find out what they want from Kai. I need to know ASAP. Call me when you get something, alright?”

“Affirmative. I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.”

“Alright. Call me.”

---

Suho along with the other boys burst into M-LX’s interrogation room, finding Yukihara there seated in a chair with his hands handcuffed behind his back and two guards on either side of him.

The man lifted his head up slowly, a grin plastered on his wrinkled bruised face.

Yukihara grinned. “Long time, no see.”

Suho furiously stomped his way towards Yukihara with a tight jaw, his hair to lift up his head before throwing a punch on his cheek. The man groaned at the strong impact, coughing up blood and spitting it afterwards.

“Been a while since you lads punched me that hard,” he commented.

“It wasn’t the mayor, was it? That night when one of your men flung a dagger in the air to kill…it wasn’t intended for the mayor, was it?” he questioned.

Yukihara chuckled, blood dripping from the corner of his lips. “Took ‘ya long enough to realize something as simple as that,” he said. “It was ing obvious!”

“What is?” Chanyeol questioned from behind.

“That teleportin’ lad…he’s being used as a threat without even knowin’ it himself! Hell, without even all of you knowin’ it!” He laughed, voice raspy and forced. “Bunch of dumb !”

Kyungsoo took in a sharp breath as he stormed over to Yukihara to punch him across the face. He leaned down to his level before whispering in a furious tone. “You have to be more specific than that, old man. What do you mean Kai’s being used as a threat? For who?”

“His father, of course!” he said as if it were obvious. “Kim Jonghun is too much of a coward to do wrong in this city. Something has to motivate him to do what the master orders him and in this case, it’s his son!”

Kyungsoo’s eyes widened, slowly standing up straight from crouching down before whipping around to look at Suho, expression mirroring his.

“Kai’s dad is a part of this?” he asked in disbelief.

“What kind of threat are they posing?” Luhan asked sternly, taking a couple steps forward. “And what is Kim Jonghun doing helping this master of yours?”

Yukihara sighed. “That’s all I know, young lads. The rest, you’ll have to find out yourself.”

Suho gritted his teeth from frustration before closing his eyes for a moment. Kai’s family was especially close to his, so this shocking revelation saddened him. Kim Jonghun was a good man – he didn’t understand how he could be involved with something like this.

“Kyungsoo, Chanyeol, and Sehun. Go to the parking lot and get in your vehicles. Bring Kim Jonghun to me,” he ordered, turning around to walk towards the door in a quick pace. “Luhan, you come with me.”

He pushed the doors open as the others followed behind him. “Luhan and I will try to keep in touch with you and the three of you do not need to hold back.” He stopped in the middle of the hallway to look the others in the eyes.

“Use force if you have to, even if his family sees. At this point, there’s no need to hide anything anymore,” he said. “We don’t have enough time for that.”

---

Kim Jonghun dropped to the floor on his knees, half of his face swollen and his body sore from getting beat up. The five young agents surrounded him inside the empty room, all staring him down like he was responsible for all things wrong in the world.

“W-Wha-” he stammered, looking around like a helpless fool. “W-What is this place? Where did you take me!? I did nothing wrong!” he exclaimed, turning to Suho. “Joonmyun! Help me, please! I have no idea what’s going on!”

“Oh, is that right?” he scoffed bitterly. “I didn’t know you were especially good at acting, Mr. Kim.”

“I’m not acting!” he said desperately. “I have no idea why I have been taken like this!”

“Well you'll know now,” Kyungsoo said. “Tell us. What do you have to do with all this madness that’s going on?”

“What madness?”

“Stop acting innocent!” Chanyeol growled. “Yukihara already told us about it. You’re helping this mystery person with whatever evil plan they’re plotting! Why are you doing this!?”

Realization dawned to Jonghun, knowing that he had no escape from this. With downcast eyes, he whispered. “I didn’t have a choice.”

“So you really are a part of this…” Luhan trailed off. “Why? How could you do this? What kind of man are you?”

“A father.” He lifted his gaze up, that strict and honorable look plastered on his face. That look everyone knew him for. “I am a father desperate to protect his own son.”

Jonghun shook his head. “Word had spread that some anonymous group have been saving the city from some of its most dangerous threats. And the master behind those dangerous threats found out that one of the people in that group was my son. So he summoned me, asked me to give him confidential information about all of you or else…” He paused.

“Or else he’ll kill Kai. He used me as a pawn in his game and I was too much of a coward to refuse and protect Kai by myself. Instead, I let him order me as he pleased, but this one time I disobeyed him,” he explained. “I tried to hide from him, not answering his calls. And then when your family’s party came up, I saw him there and so did he. So he tried to teach me a lesson, and gave his henchmen the signal. Among the crowd, that man threw the knife in the air, so fast as it prepared to cut deep into Kai’s skull. I was so terrified I thought I would faint, but then that girl swatted it away.”

The others were speechless as he continued. “I knew from then on that there was no escaping from here. I saw at that moment what kind of power he held, that at just one simple nod of his head, he could end someone’s life,” he said, eyes b with tears.

“I only did it for Kai. That boy hates me with a passion, and I understand why, but that doesn’t mean I don’t love him. This city is dangerous and if being the most dishonest traitor in the world was the only way to protect my own son then so be it!” he said, fighting to keep his voice straight and clear. “I couldn’t let him die. That boy had a fighting spirit. I knew from the moment he decided to turn his back on me to follow his own path.”

Luhan and Suho shared a look, before Suho sighed and crouched down to meet Jonghun’s eyes.

“I’m sorry this happened to you,” he started quietly. “But continuing to work for this person will not save you or Kai from what’s possibly going to happen. I need you to tell me,” Suho said, shaking Jonghun slightly. “I need you to tell me who this person is and I promise you, we promise you. We’ll protect you and get you out of here and you’ll never see his face again.

“But please,” Suho said. “You have to tell us who this person is.”

“I can’t,” Jonghun mumbled tiredly. “He’s too powerful.”

“We’ll stop him,” Suho pressed. “I promise you.”

Jonghun stared at him right in the eyes, and from there, Suho knew he was afraid. So afraid that he could practically taste it himself at the tip of his tongue. He almost feared what would slip out of the older man’s mouth.

“It’s the mayor, child,” he said, voice shaking. “The mayor is the mastermind of all the chaos that’s bound to happen.”

Everyone was speechless. No one was able to move and it was like the life was right out of their bodies. So it was the mayor, they thought. Outrageous, but not impossible.

“,” Chanyeol cursed, his face paling.

“What is it?” Suho asked.

“Hyerin…” he trailed off.

“What about Hyerin?” Kyungsoo questioned, stepping forward.

“Suzy just called her saying that the mayor called her dad to invite her over to his house,” he explained. “She’s there right now.”

Kyungsoo’s face fell. “Are you joking? But I thought her dad told her to go!”

“I don’t know!”

“ing dammit!” he growled, storming out of the room and into the hallway as he fished out his phone from his pocket to dial Agent M’s number.

“Hello?” Agent M answered.

“What the hell are you trying to do!? Are you ing trying to get your daughter murdered!?”

“What are you talking about, Kyungsoo? What’s happening!?”

“I can’t believe you told Suzy to tell Hyerin to go to the mayor! Do you know who the mayor really is!? He’s the one behind all this we’ve been trying to solve!” he angrily screamed into his phone.

“What!?”

“Don’t ‘what’ me! Where are you!?”

“Kyungsoo-”

“You son of a -”

“Kyungsoo!” Agent M exclaimed. “Listen to me.”

“What?” he growled.

“Kyungsoo,” Agent M whispered, voice trembling. “I told Suzy no such thing.”

That was all it took to make Kyungsoo’s heart drop. His hands were shaking so much that he  dropped his phone to the ground, his whole face white. With wide, shocked eyes, he turned around to the others.

“Search the whole building for Suzy,” he ordered. “Keep her locked and I’ll deal with her later,” he said before sprinting out of the premises to get to his car and drive wherever Hyerin was.

“,” Suho cursed. “Chanyeol and Sehun come with me. Luhan, contact the others at Hong Kong. Tell them to buy the earliest ticket to Seoul. We need them now!” he exclaimed before ushering the two with him.

Luhan wasted no time to take out his phone and dial Kris’ number, sputtering profanities as he ran down the stairs to the first floor to look for Agent Zero.

“Get anything?” Kris answered after one ring.

“Get out of there right now! Take the earliest flight to Seoul. It’s the mayor. The mayor is behind all of this!”

“What!?” Kris questioned in disbelief as he turned to Chen beside him who was giving him a worried look.

“Yes, so pack your things up and hurry!”

“Okay, we’ll try to get there as fast as we can!” he said, hanging up the phone.

“What happened!?” Chen questioned.

“It’s the mayor! The one responsible for all of this is the-”

“Put your hands up.”

Chen and Kris froze on the spot in front of the kitchen counter, their backs turned from this mystery person.

“Who are you?” Chen questioned, not daring to look behind him.

“I said put your hands up.”

Kris and Chen shared a look before nodding and putting their hands above their heads. Slowly, they turned around, wishing they hadn’t.

What they were seeing was the most shocking thing. Standing before them was Baekhyun, holding two guns pointed at the two of them with Blue and TOP on either side of him. Behind them, Xiumin and Lay were held down by two masked men dressed in all black.

Chen’s eyes widened. “B-Baekhyun?”

“You…” Kris whispered in disbelief. “You son of a .”

Baekhyun didn’t flinch.

“My, my! You have interesting friends, Baekhyun!” Blue cooed, laughing slightly. “I’m sure I’ll have fun with them,” he said, walking away with TOP trailing behind him.

Baekhyun stared Kris in the eye, his face void of any kind of emotion. It was foreign to all of them how the boy was acting, but that didn’t matter because now, he was an enemy.

“How could you do this?” Kris asked dejectedly. “Who are you?”

Baekhyun clenched his jaw. “Everything you never thought I was,” he deadpanned, turning in his heels as he walked out of the room, leaving the masked men to tie down the two.

---

 

A/N: If you're wondering, yes, it is Kwon Jiyong/G-Dragon from Big Bang.

yeah thats all and please dont kill me