Pleasure Show

Guts

"Okay, let's sum up all the information we got," Chen said, flipping through a folder filled with papers that he had been writing on for the past hour. They were all at the M-LX quarters that night, heading there straight after school as they have yet to finish their given mission.

They were settled in one of the conference rooms in the same floor as Agent Zero's office, all thirteen of them seated in a long table as they gathered information about the suspicious night club they went to a few days ago.

Chen leaned back against a separate desk, holding the folder in one hand while the other was tucked inside his pocket. "This club is obviously exclusive compared to the others in Itaewon. They pick their guests by attire and looks. You can only enter and be served if you pay a large sum of money, so no wonder other people saw strange men going in and out of that place," he said. "No one knows who runs the club, but from what I gathered from witnesses, they have seen men in suits with briefcases enter the vicinity."

"Wait, you went back to Itaewon to ask around?" Xiumin asked, eyes widening.

"T-That clearly doesn't matter right now," he stammered, looking away from them while the boys began to howl and about his solo trip to the red light district. 

"A-Anyway," Chen started, placing the folder on top of the table and crossing his arms. "We have to see for ourselves if the folks who run this place are the ones responsible for the murder."

"And even if they aren't the ones who killed those women, there must be something fishy going on in there." Tao shrugged. "Men in suits with briefcases? Sounds like drug dealing to me."

"Well, there's only one way to find out," Kris looked around the room, "we need to see for ourselves."

Everyone nodded their heads in silent agreement. "Well since we're on our own now," Kai started, pointing out the absence of the two head agents, "we should get a move on. It's almost 1 A.M."

"True. Let's go," Suho said, standing up from his seat while the others followed suit.

---

They arrived at Itaewon around 3:00 AM—the time when common stores and some night clubs close—and the M-LX vehicle was parked a couple of blocks from the nightclub they were breaking into. 

Everyone was wearing their gear with the exception of Kai, Kris, Lay and Chen. Instead of the fitted shirts and combat boots, they were clad in sharp coats and dress shirts. They didn't ignore the details too, wearing expensive watches and loafers. 

"Remember, don't give away anything and act normal," Suho reminded from inside the van. "Try to get as much information as you can and don't fall for anything they do or say. Got it?"

They nodded attentively while the others did some last minute touch-ups.

"Are you sure Chen can do this? The guy is a big ball of nerves," Tao said, leaning against the back of the van with his arms crossed as he watched the members fix their hair and outfits.

Chen gave him a glare that gave his powers a run for its money. "."

"I'm sure he can handle it," Hyerin disagreed. "Besides, he's the one who did the most research. He knows what he's doing," she said, giving Chen a small smile. The boy grinned in return.

"Can you help me with this?" Kai asked from behind her.

Hyerin turned to see him struggling with the cuffs of his dress shirt. "Sure," she said, taking his hand and fastening the buttons. Once she was done, she stepped back and examined Kai's overall look. He looked dapper and expensive, different from his usual jock get up.

She straightened his collar and loosened the first two buttons of his shirt. She noticed his amusement at the gesture before explaining, "It makes you seem laid-back and effortless."

He chuckled as she continued. "Don't ask why I know this. Dad always tells me stuff about the way he dresses, okay? Now go do your thing."

"Alrighty. Thanks, Hyerin." He ruffled the top of her head before walking away, earning a glare from Chanyeol who stood protectively beside the girl.

"Okay, it's time," Luhan said, checking his watch. "Better get a move on." And with that, they bid their farewells.

It was not much of a long walk, only taking a ten minutes for them to get there. Before entering the premises, Kris checked his earpiece.

"Can you guys hear us?" he whispered.

Xiumin, Sehun, and Suho, the ones who were in charge of communication, answered in unison. "Affirmative."

"Are you guys there?" Sehun asked.

"Yeah," Lay said. "We're going in."

Without further ado, they climbed the short flight of stairs and walked up to the door where two muscular men stood guard.

Seeing that he was the one who knew this place best, Chen spoke up in the most natural voice he could manage. "We're here as guests." He ignored the drop of sweat rolling down the side of his face.

The other boys looked on while the agents in the van listened.

The two stared at the four of them for a long time before one guard stretched out his hand. He was asking for the money to get in.

Right then, Kris stepped up beside Chen and fished out a thick stack of money tied with a rubber band. He casually shifted to one foot and lifted his chin up.

"For all of us," he said.

The guard eyed him carefully from head to toe, but Kris remained unfazed. After a few moments, the former took the money and signaled a go sign to his fellow worker, opening the two-door entrance to let them in. The boys murmured thanks as they stepped in. The ones listening in the van sighed of relief while Kris and Kai secretly bumped fists.

It was an overall fancy two-floor building with dimly lit lights and blood red walls that made the ambiance romantic and dark. There was a desk somewhere at the right corner of the lobby and the rest were just private rooms lined up on both sides of the corridors up to the second floor. The furniture was fancy and had intricate designs on it, mostly colored in dark red and gold.

The place was quiet except for the music playing faintly in the background. There were other guests, but all of them were already inside the booths. The only people left in the lobby were the staff, in which all were women clad in tight red dresses and black stiletto heels. They had their hair up in buns that showed off their collarbones and wore heavy sultry makeup.

One of the girls approached their party, along with a few others trailing behind her. "Welcome gentlemen. What kind of service is it that you need?" she asked in a low voice.

Kai returned the smile. "We're here to get four rooms," he said, looking back the others as they nodded silently.

"Do you have anyone you wish to request?" she asked.

"Only the best."

She smirked. "Very well then. Girls, lead them to their rooms."

The staff took one boy each, holding them by their arms and hips swaying more than necessary. 

They were escorted to a narrow hallway that lead to two aisles. They were all parted into twos, Kai and Lay going to the left while Kris and Chen to the right. The four made eye contact before separating into the two halls.

It wasn't too long before they finally arrived in their respective rooms. The interior was the same as the outside except there was a king-sized bed and a red glass divider. The lighting was lowered and candles were scattered everywhere to set the mood.

Seeing that there was no other presence in the room, Kai pressed his earpiece into his ear.

"Guys?" he whispered, eyes glued to the door just in case.

"Hey. Are you inside?" Sehun asked.

"Yeah. We're all in different rooms so I don't know how the others are holding up," Kai said. "Also, the place is pretty tricky so if anything happens, the backups should be ready to break in."

With this, the said backups—Hyerin, Chanyeol, Luhan, Kyungsoo, Tao and Baekhyun—made their way to their assigned positions near the entrance in case anything in the plan goes wrong.

Five minutes had passed by and Kai felt nervous as hell. Sure, he was known as the ultimate player, but he wasn't so sure if his charms would work on whoever was to step into that door. He was sure it wasn't going to be anything like he experienced before, since this time he had a purpose, and a very important one at that.

He rubbed his sweaty palms together and heaved a sigh, attempting to calm himself down. He walked back and forth across the room, thinking of ways to milk information out of the person who was going to arrive any minute now. C'mon, Jongin, get a hold of yourself. You're an ace at this, stop being so nervous. You have to concentrate. You learned all about this stuff already.

The sound of the door opening behind Kai made him stop in his tracks. Letting out one last sigh, he turned around to face his company tonight.

"Hello there," the girl greeted. She was leaning against the doorframe with folded arms, clad in a red robe with big golden dragon prints that stopped right under her knees. Her long curly chestnut hair complimented her slightly tanned skin and framed her face perfectly. She was striking, just as all the other women were.

He let out a shaky breath. "Hello."

She smiled tastefully as she closed the door behind her. She walked towards him slowly, heels clacking against the polished wooden floors. "Is it your first time in here? You look quite...young."

He could say the same for her. Compared to the other women in the premises, she looked  youthful. This realization gave Kai confidence; newbies were usually the ones to make mistakes. He cleared his throat and lifted his chin up. "Maybe. What made you think so?"

"You look nervous." She sauntered her way toward him until she was only a few inches away from him. She reached up to his cheek, tracing circles around the side of his face. "But don't worry, we'll fix that," she murmured, forcing him to sit down on the bed.

His mouth twitched upwards as she pushed him down further until his elbows rested on the bed. "There's no need to fix anything," he said as she took off her robe. It fell to the floor, revealing black lingerie that hugged her body perfectly. "What matters right now is us." Without waiting any longer, he tugged her arm, making her land on top of him.

She positioned her long legs on both sides of him and leaned in. "Impatient. Just the way I like it."

"With you, baby, I don't think anyone can be patient," he whispered in a low, raspy voice. She gave him a sultry smile before capturing his lips with her own red-tainted ones. The kiss was rough and messy as hands roamed and tongues explored.

After a few moments, Kai pulled away, giving her a devilish grin. "Seems like between the two of us you're the aggressive one," he chuckled, rolling from his back to get on top of her.          

As this went on, the three had been listening throughout the whole thing from their headphones. Xiumin couldn't help but snicker as he watched Suho and Sehun get flustered.

"D-Damn," Sehun stuttered, shifting in his seat uncomfortably. "Kai really knows what he's doing."

Suho fanned his reddening face and cleared his throat. "He sure does. It feels like we're intruding."

"Oh please," Xiumin scoffed. "As a matter of fact, we should be listening carefully. I mean, Kai's going to be milking some info out of that chick any minute now," he said, cranking up the volume.

"So, what's your name?" Kai asked suavely, letting the woman run her hand through his chest.

She gave him an amused smirk before proceeding to his shirt. "Do you seriously think I would answer that question?"

"Why not?" He stopped the hand that was unfastening his buttons and brought it to his lips. Softly, he kissed her fingers, her wrist, then gently made his way up to her arm, shoulders and neck. "Your master doesn't allow petty information like that out in the open?"

He could feel her stiffen ever so slightly under his hold, taken aback by the way he was touching her. "It's more of a personal thing, but yes, you can say that. Master doesn't like it," she said, her long legs wrapping tighter around his hips and locking him there. She continued to his shirt, and once she had successfully done so, she ripped it off of him and ran her hands up and down his biceps. She was clearly not used to the soft touches from the boy. She was more accustomed to customers who were rather rough and agressive.

He gently pushed her back against the pillows and started heavily on her neck. Her eyes drooped from pleasure as he dragged lazy kisses on her jaw, teasingly squeezing the inside of her thigh. "Then this master of yours is pretty protective, then."

She gasped, mind running all over the place. They were just touching, but she was certainly getting easily aroused than normal.

"Y-Yes," she stammered, feeling the warm hand of the boy on top of her slowly unclasping her bra. "Yes she is."

So it's a woman. Kai smiled wickedly to himself, feeling proud of the new discovery he unraveled. "Then she must be very concerned about you to be that protective," he whispered against her skin. She tried to return the kisses—thinking that he should be the one pleased, not her—but failed as he pinned her forcefully unto the bed. He noticed that she was coming to her senses, and that was the last thing he wanted to happen.

Because of this, he continued to kiss her, touch her, caress her, leading her mind to cloud with lust and pleasure, completely forgetting it was supposed to be the other way around. She moaned involuntarily as Kai bit her shoulders, drawing blood, only to it away with his tongue after.

"So why is she so protective?" he questioned in a rough voice.

"Oh, you know," she started breathlessly. "To not get too involved with people."

"People like what?" he pressed on.

"People like you."

Before Kai could even process what she meant, the woman under him had already pulled out a knife from a band strapped to her right thigh. In one swift motion, she swung it in the air, about to stab him in the back when fortunately, Kai had managed to teleport away in time.

He appeared at the corner of the room, telling the others that his cover had been blown while the woman in bed growled at him, three more knives appearing out of nowhere. She threw it at him but he teleported out of his spot.

Kai appeared behind her and brought her into a headlock. She clawed at his arms and started hissing like a cat as she struggled under his strong grip. He quickly retrieved a dagger from his back pocket but had no time to use it when the woman managed to lift him off the ground. She threw him to the other side of the room. She was so strong that the impact managed to break the wall and send his body outside into the lobby.

Kai groaned and coughed as dust collected in the air. He pressed his earpiece and struggled to form the words he wanted to say. "I repeat, cover is blown! Send back-up, now!"

He stood up to his feet as the woman emerged from the broken wall.

"What a silly boy you are," she cackled. "You think your little pleasure show would make me give in? You must be underestimating us!" She proceeded to lunge at him. Before she could grab a hold of him though, he had already disappeared.

---

After Kai had told everyone that he was found out, everything was in chaos. It seemed like the agents weren't the only ones who had been given a notice of their real identities, as they suddenly became the targets.

Once the back up finally came, they soon realized that these women were nowhere near ordinary. They were vixens; sly little felines that grew sharp fangs and long black nails, eyes that turned gold on its own accord when they felt threatened. They were fast and flexible in their movements, like cats.

At this point, they had all split from their groups and decided to fight by pairs. Of course, Chanyeol stuck with Hyerin.

They were just done with a group of feline women and proceeded to run down the very narrow and dimly lit corridors to help the others.

"Stay close," Hyerin whispered to Chanyeol who was looking out for attackers. The hallways were very tricky and almost resembled a maze. There were a lot of pathways and random doors all over the place.

"Get yourself ready. Some might pop out of nowhere," she said.

And she was right. They haven't even been a couple of minutes in when two of the feline women appeared when they turned a corner, only instead of little daggers they had long dual swords.

The two hissed, attacking first. One pounced on Hyerin, sending both of them to the ground while the other went for Chanyeol.

Chanyeol dodged the sword aiming for his gut. He quickly built the momentum of his power and sent a flurry of fireballs towards the girl. Unfortunately, the latter was stealthy and dodged it all. She did three straight back flips and landed in front of him, cornering him back into the wall with the sword pointed at his neck.

Meanwhile, Hyerin had managed to escape and kill her attacker thanks to the handy pistol she stole from M-LX's weapon department the day before. She took the dual swords from the dead girl and slid it inside her belt. She turned and saw Chanyeol cornered, so she shot the other girl in the head.

Chanyeol sighed out of relief. Hyerin tossed an spare pistol towards him. "This is why you always bring a gun with you," she said as he caught it. "Let's go, we can't stay in the hallways any longer. We'll continue to be cornered like this."

They made their way through the passageways, trying to find an end to this long maze. Along the way, they came across another group.

Thinking it was more of their enemies, Hyerin held out the sword she retrieved earlier and pointed it to the person's chest. The latter had also done the same, except it was a small trench knife pointed to her neck.

She looked up. It was only Tao.

They lowered their weapons. "We were looking for you," Tao said, behind him were Luhan and Baekhyun. "D.O. is with the other four already, still fighting with a couple of these ninjas or whatever you wanna call them. You two were the only ones missing."

"We couldn't find our way out of these stupid hallways!" Chanyeol exclaimed, wiping the sweat off his forehead.

Hyerin nodded in agreement. "And we kept running into them," she sighed. "At this point, I don't think they're just es anymore."

"Something is definitely up. I'm positive they have something to do with the murders," Baekhyun added.

"Well since that's out in the open we have to end this now, find out who's behind this and leave immediately. We need to help out the others," Luhan said impatiently. "We don't know if there's going to be more of them. Let's go."

With that, they proceeded to run out of the corridors with Tao as the lead. Since they have been roaming around for quite a while now, he had managed to find his way around the place.

In less than a couple of minutes, they had finally gotten out and into the main lobby. They managed to arrive at the second floor and watched as the rest of EXO fought with more than a dozen of these women down at the first floor.

Out of nowhere, three sharp shuriken blades flew towards their direction. They luckily dodged it, but they knew there was more to come. They nodded at each other, split up into two groups and made their way down to the first floor lobby.

The fighting had continued and it was even more chaotic than earlier. They were outnumbered, but that fact did not make them back down from the fight. More of these mysterious, deadly women came flooding in the room, making it harder for the agents to escape.

"ing too many of them!" Kyungsoo exclaimed, kicking down two girls as he cluched his left arm. He had been injured badly.

"We need the others at the van right now," Luhan said, lifting his hands up and controlling the blades thrown at him using his power. With barely any force, he did a small pushing motion and the blades went flying to the opposite direction, cutting through the female who threw it. "Suho, Xiumin, Sehun! We need you in the premises now!" he yelled, going over to Lay to help.

"Understood. We're on our way!" Suho replied as they rushed out of the van.

Hyerin got up from the floor, slowly recovering from being thrown against the wall. She wiped the blood that trickled down the side of her face and ran towards her opponent. She landed on top of the woman, making her drop the weapon she was handling. Hyerin proceeded to firmly position her hands around the top of her head and jaw, twisting it. Once Hyerin felt her opponent go limp, she stood up.

"We need a massive blow for these things," she hissed while the other three agents arrived.

"I have an idea," Chen said. He had close to no trouble with fighting, as with just one touch he could kill anyone trying to attack him. "D.O., use your strength to temporarily stall them. Sehun, send them flying to the other side of the room." He had thought that Luhan would be able to do it with his telekinesis but the boy had yet to master his power. "C'mon we have to do this quick!"

Without further ado, they went forth with their small tact. Kyungsoo, with his newfound determination to kill anyone in his way, stomped to the left side of the room bravely where the female ninjas were. The agents, while fighting off their attackers, quickly moved to the right.

"I've had enough of you little s!" he growled, lifting his right leg for momentum and slamming it back down on the wooden floor. This powerful attack from Kyungsoo made the ground shake violently, making the people inside the building lose their balance and fall.

Sehun quickly made his way beside Kyungsoo and made a circulating motion with his arms, slowly forming a small ball that eventually became a big tornado, all the furniture in the room. The agents clung to whatever they could as Sehun controlled the mass of powerful air, sending it to the left side of the room where the ninja women had bundled.

It was not long before they were also into the tornado. They clawed uselessly at the air, trying to escape their death.

Sehun bit his lip and concentrated on controlling the tornado. He slowly lifted his arms up before hastily lowering it again. The tornado followed the motion of his hands, making the air stop spinning and making it drop all the things that came along with it. The furniture and the cat-like women were then slammed harshly down to the ground.

The lobby suddenly got quiet, smoke and dust slowly collecting in the air.

"Is everybody alright?" Lay asked, waving his hand in front of him to get rid of the dust.

"We're good. Are they dead?" Xiumin coughed.

"I'm sure they're goners," Hyerin said.

"Well, what do we do now?" Baekhyun asked. "Should we call-"

"My, my, my. A party went on without me?"

The thirteen agents whipped their attention towards the door that suddenly slammed open. The smoke made it hard to see who just came in.

The clacking of heels and faint footsteps were all they could make out as the figures slowly made their way towards the agents. Hyerin could only hear the voice of a woman.

"Well then," said the person. "Since this party is over, might as well start my own."

Hyerin's jaw hung slightly as she saw bits of this mystery woman's features. All she could make out was bright yellow hair, blood red lips, and her illuminating onyx orbs that glowed amidst the foggy air.