Chapter Eleven

Can You Babysit My Heart?

 

Minho shot up quickly that morning. He glanced at his clock and nearly screamed when he saw the time. He was late for Kibum and Jonghyun’s rehearsal. He jumped out of bed and ran to Yoogeun’s room. He wasn’t very surprised to see Taemin sleeping next to him.

“Yoogeun, I need you to get ready. You’re coming to work with me. Tae, you can come too if you help me, please?” He begged desperately before running out of the room and getting his stuff together.

Ten minutes later, they were on the road, heading to the studio. Minho was on the phone with Kibum, trying to make sure everything was going well. Luckily, they still had time before they had to go on stage.

When they arrived, Minho spent his time preparing for the rehearsal. Kibum was excited with the fact Yoogeun and Taemin were there. Jonghyun too was happy to see them.

“Yoogeunnie, kiss,” Jonghyun said, leaning close. The little boy giggled and kissed Jonghyun on the lips causing the older male to grin triumphantly, “He loves me. I always knew it.”

Taemin stared at Jonghyun, “Yah, pedo, stop touching my son.”

Jonghyun stared back at Taemin, “Yah, he’s not your son.”

“Yah, stop it,” Kibum said, glaring at them before grinning at Yoogeun, “You’re my son.”

“Correction, he’s mine,” Minho said, walking into the room, “On stage… now.”

Kibum and Jonghyun laughed before making their way to stage. Taemin had Yoogeun now and was following Minho after the two singers. They stayed back, watching as Kibum and Jonghyun got ready to sing.

“Hyung, this is so cool,” Taemin said, excitingly, “I want to be on stage like Key hyung and Jjong hyung.”

Minho looked at Taemin and smiled, “Who knows, maybe you will someday?”

“Nah, my umma wants me to something practical, like lawyer or doctor,” he scoffed, but looked at Yoogeun, “Taeminnie isn’t going to be a lawyer or doctor though, right?”

Yoogeun laughed and shook his head, “No~ Taeminnie will marry appa.”

Minho blushed instantly and took Yoogeun away from Taemin, “What are you teaching my son?”

Taemin merely shrugged, though he was smiling, “I have no idea what that was about.”

“Yeah… evil,” Minho mumbled, but turned his attention to Jonghyun and Kibum were singing happily together. He smiled at his friends, happy for everything that was going for them.

He felt something on his shoulder and looked at Taemin. The boy had laid his head on Minho’s shoulder. He smiled up at Minho, “They really are happy, hyung.”

Minho looked back at the two and nodded his head, “Mmm, they are.”

“Could we be like that?” Taemin questioned.

Instantly, Minho face lit up and he cleared his throat. He heard Taemin giggle, “It is okay, hyung. You know what?”

“Hmm?”

“I decided waiting for you is worth it…,” Taemin smiled softly as he hugged Minho’s arm, looking up at the older male, “Because you’d be bored without me.”

Minho smiled at Taemin and nodded his head, “… I would be.”

Taemin grinned happily and held onto Minho. They both watched happily as they waited for Jonghyun and Kibum to finish up. When they did, they headed in the back. Jonghyun, Kibum and Taemin played with Yoogeun while Minho made some calls.

“Yoogeunnie, find Jjongie,” Kibum said, releasing the little boy.

Yoogeun looked around the room. Jonghyun was sitting in front of him, grinning at the little boy once Yoogeun started walking, but the little boy walked right by him. He pouted, “Yah, Yoogeunnie…”

The little boy giggled and walked over to Jonghyun, making him smile. He picked the boy up and spun him around. Yoogeun giggled uncontrollably, “Nooo~”

Jonghyun stopped and handed Yoogeun off to Kibum who kissed his cheek, “Aigoo, I want one, Jjongie~”

“Yeah, not any time soon. Can’t we just keep playing with Yoogeunnie?” Jonghyun sighed as he touched the boy’s hair.

“Yoogeun goes to America soon,” Taemin said, looking sadly at Yoogeun then at Minho who was in the corner on the phone. He glanced at the three and narrowed his eyes. He had no idea why they looked at him sadly. He turned away and went on with his phone call.”

Kibum smiled at Taemin, “He won’t be able to do it. Trust me.”

Taemin nodded his head and smiled back, “Mm, how he could ever let Yoogeun go is beyond me, right, Yoogeun?” Yoogeun nodded his head causing the three to smile.

 

 

“Happy birthday to you~,” Minho said as he came into the room, holding a cake. Yoogeun yelled excitingly while the other sang with him, “Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday dear Yoogeunnie~ Happy birthday to you~”

“Blow out the candles,” Jinki said excitingly, but calmed down when Kibum gave him a look.

Yoogeun smiled brightly and blew out his candles. Kibum wrapped his arms around the little boy, “Ugh, he’s growing up. Stop it, stay this adorable forever,” he sighed as he nuzzled the boy. Yoogeun whined and reached for a piece of cake. He dug his fingers in and started numbing on it.

Everyone laughed, but they all shared a look before doing the same. Jonghyun reached out and pushed cake into Minho’s face, which caused the other to retaliate, but missed Jonghyun and hit Kibum. Kibum got very angry and went to the bathroom. Jonghyun followed after him to fix the situation.

“Um,” Jinki said, “I should probably go. Sandeul is waiting. Happy birthday, Yoogeun,” he said his goodbyes, calling up to Jonghyun and Kibum first before leaving.

Taemin grabbed a towel and walked up to Minho, wiping some icing off. He grinned at Minho, “You got a little something on your face.”

“You do too,” Minho chuckled as he wiped some icing off Taemin’s face. Taemin took a step closer to Minho. The older male didn’t back away like Taemin thought he would.

They turned when they heard Yoogeun giggling, “Kiss! Kiss~”

The teenager looked at Minho and grinned, “You heard him. Kiss~”

Minho chuckled and leaned forward, pecking Taemin’s lips. He pulled away and him lips, “Mm, chocolate.”

Taemin laughed and punched Minho’s arm, but tried running when the other reached for him, but Minho already had. He squealed as Minho rubbed his cake cover cheek against his own.

“Ah hem,” a voice said.

The two looked up to see Jonghyun and Kibum grinning at them. They laughed nervously, but didn’t pull away from each other. Yoogeun clapped his hands, “Kiss! Kiss!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author’s Note

Yeah, cheesy, cheese cheese. ;D

Anyways, One more chapter + the epilogue. I plan on finishing this TODAY. Stay tuned :3

Remember to comment and subscribe! :)

©sungyo2012