Healer

Before The Dawn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiHy2zZSH2k

-------

Things didn’t get better at all. The students left you out in all the classroom activities. You would’ve been okay if they stopped there. But they didn’t just end there.

They were cruelly vicious to you. The students’ highlight of the day was picking on you. They loved to abuse you with their powers and make you be their servant.

“Come on, dirty blood~” They taunted, “Go get our books!”

“Aw, does this hurt?” Girls levitated books your way.

You landed on the ground. Your face whipped sideways as a book hurled against your cheek. It remained red with a pink scar. They laughed hard.

Moonjoo’s friends grabbed you. You were too numb and tired now. You let them do whatever the hell they wanted. Moonjoo smirked and put the flame near your arm, “Aren’t you scared? If you say something, I won’t hurt you~” You kept your mouth shut. Moonjoo furrowed his eyebrows and burned your arm, You’re still not going to say anything?” He mocked.

You just blankly stared ahead of you.

“Say something!” Moonjoo hissed, “Scream, beg, anything!”

You just sat there as your arm flamed with agony. Tears slipped down your face. You wanted him to stop but couldn’t say anything. You closed your eyes *I hope this kills me. Just end it all for me, please.*

“ARGH! YOU STUBBORN !” Frustrated, Moonjoo and his friends pushed you and left.

The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter