Keep your promise

Before The Dawn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ma3Zm0OjwSk

------

*Damn.No. This can’t happen.* Sungyeol gently reached for you, “~~~~~~~ come here-“

You stepped back again.

“Please, come here.” He stepped towards you.

Tear falling down your cheek, you took another step back.

“I promise,” Sungyeol swore, “I won’t hurt you. You know me. I would never hurt you.” You still hesitated. He put a hand over his chest, “I’m not your enemy. They made you think I am so that you wouldn’t leave them. Please. Listen to me. You can trust me.”

You thought *He’s right…Sungyeol oppa would never hurt me. None of my oppas would. What was I thinking?* You stepped towards Sungyeol. “That’s it. Come to me.” He nodded. You put your hand in his and he yanked you into his arms. Sungyeol held you tightly and you cried with relief in his arms. “I thought I would never see you again.” He whispered. *I thought the same thing.* You closed your eyes.

Niel pushed L. Joe away and stepped in. He looked at Sungyeol and closed his eyes. Suddenly, you were pushed onto the floor. You looked up, confused.

Sungyeol touched his aching head. His hands started to shake and he stared at them *W-what’s going on? What’s wrong with me? Why do I feel like…this isn’t me?* Sungyeol hissed in pain and fell onto the ground. *Sungyeol oppa!* You’re an over and grasped his arms. ‘Oppa, what's wrong?!’ You frantically signed. He felt his mind becoming hazy. Someone was taking control.

“~~~~~~…get away from me.” Sungyeol gritted his teeth, “Run!”

*What? I don’t understand.* You thought. Suddenly, you saw the smirk you had feared from your nightmare. *Oh no. Not this…please…* You stood up and backed away.

Sungyeol slowly stood up and glared at you. You swallowed hard *No.* He strode towards you.

You scrambled backwards in fear *This can’t be happening!*

“Sungyeol! What are you doing?!* Sunggyu tried to stop him but Sungyeol hurled him to the window.

“Sungyeol! Wake up!” Hoya went to him but he was shoved away.

Dongwoo stepped in front of him. “Move.” Sungyeol growled. “Don’t do this, Sungyeol.” Dongwoo growled. Sungyeol stepped to the left but Dongwoo b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter