Birthday

Before The Dawn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuChiHH2Z0E&feature=related

-------

It was your birthday.

It wasn’t a happy day.

In fact, you never celebrated it.

Why? Because your mother passed away when you were born. You had always felt guilty because of that. She could’ve have been living a happy, ignorant life if it hadn’t been for you.

You dragged yourself out of bed and went to school. The sun was gone and study sessions were over.

Before going to the manor, you stopped by the restroom. You overheard a bunch of girls talking about you, ‘”So wait. The mute freak in our class is actually half-human?” The others nodded. “What the hell! She doesn’t even belong in this school then!” She shrieked. “I know!” The girls scoffed.

Those comments didn’t even hurt you anymore. You started to wash your hands when you heard, “So, her mom was a human?”

You froze. You shifted your gaze to the girls. The water kept pouring out of the faucet.

“Yup.” One short-haired girl nodded, “A failure in life.” You swallowed hard. “Is that woman still living?” Another girl asked. “Pfft. Please. You think the freak would be here if she was? She died right away.” The short-haired girl replied.

Your hands started to tremble. A sinking feeling came in your stomach. You grew pale and your heart hurt. You were going to be sick any moment.

“It’s all that freak’s fault. That weak human has no fault. I won

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter