Why I shouldn't exist

Before The Dawn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWmc8kKJI6c&feature=related

-------

Mr. Woo checked up on you. He advised you to not attend school for a couple days. Mr. Woo went to the dinner table, “Let’s eat.”

“What about ~~~~~?” Dongwoo asked.

“She won’t be joining us.” Mr. Woo said.

“Why not?” Dongwoo furrowed his eyebrows.

“She doesn’t want to eat.” Mr. Woo started to eat.

*What the hell?! Didn’t she learn her lesson yet?!* Dongwoo grabbed his glass of blood and got up. “

Dongwoo-“ Woohyun grabbed his wrist but he had already rushed by.

You had just changed into normal clothes when the door burst open. You turned around and your eyes widened in surprise. ‘Oppa, aren’t you-‘ You started to sign when he strode over. You involuntarily stepped back.

“Drink it.” Dongwoo held out his glass of blood. Your eyes widened.

“Drink it.” He snarled, “You haven’t drunk once ever since you got here and it’s been 3 weeks already.”

‘Later-‘ You signed.

“NOW.” Dongwoo hissed.

You bit your lip. You really didn’t want to. It made you feel like a monster.

“Do you want to go into another coma again?! Do you know how much Sungyeol wasted his energy trying to wake you up?! He can’t pick up anything with his right hand right now!” Dongwoo made you feel guiltier.

Your eyes widened and heart thudded in your chest *Because of…me? Oh no.*

“So drink. Now.” He growled.

Before you could protest, Dongwoo grabbed you by the throat and forced the blood betwe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter