I'm Yours Now

Exo Oneshots

 

you were sitting at the beach alone, looking at the beautiful scene around you, but there is a guy who was watching at you, he run towards you and scared you.
 
"NOONA" 
 
"YAH, CHANYEOL-AHH, you scared me" you saw looking at him.
 
"what are you doing??" he asked as he sat beside you.
 
"nothing, just sitting down here watching the beautiful beach" 
 
then suddenly he kissed you without you knowing.
 
"YAH, YOU WANT TO DIE??" you shouted.
 
"noona, there is no one here"
 
"oh ya" you looked around the surrounding because there is really no one at the beach.
 
"hmm....." you suddenly stood up, walked towards the water.
 
"noona, why did you stand up??" chanyeol followed you, but you suddenly splash the water on him.
 
"hahaha......gotcha" you went into the water but then you dragged him in the water.
 
you and chanyeol was all wet in the water, and you started to swim into water.
 
"noona, is cold" 
 
"ahh, because got wind, so is very cold" you told him as you grabbed him into the deep water.
 
but then suddenly you stepped on something "OUCH"
 
"noona, what happen??" he asked as your head went into the water, look at your leg
 
"a crab bite me" you shaked your leg hard but it won't go off, so you decided to walk out of the water, but it pains, then you grabeed onto chanyeol's arm
 
"noona, be careful" he put your hand on his shoulder and hold you out of the water.
 
you sat down, then chanyeol help you to get the crab off your toes.
 
"OUCH OUCH, it was pain" you scream.
 
finally the crab is off your toes aready, but your toes is bleeding, you have no tissue, didn't bring your bag, just your phone and wallet only, and you hide it into the sand.
 
so you slowly walk to the water and wash off the blood, and sat down to let the blood more dry off
 
while you were sitting down, you look at your toes, touched your toe "AHH"
 
then you lay down onto the sand, he saw you lying down, and get closer to you, but then you saw him moving closer to you, and hugged him.
 
"are you cold??" you asked him.
 
"nae noona" he replied as you hugged him tightly. "noona, i want to ask you something"
 
"what is it??" you questioned.
 
"am i yours, noona??"
 
"why did you asked??"
 
"just answer me"
 
"erm........yes you are mine"
 
"mine what???
 
"my......my....."
 
"if i'm yours aready, then........" as he was saying, you suddenly kissed his lips, his eye was become widen.
 
"noona, i'm your boyfriend now, I LOVE YOU" he shouted out.
 
you blushed and suddenly you shout out something "I LOVE YOU TOO"
 
after shouting, the two of you sit back and relax and watch the beautiful scene.