Chapter 39

You made me change for the better

 

Once they calmed down, Taemin realized that there was another little boy, he knelt down.

“Hello cutie, what’s your name?” Taekyung suddenly appeared beside the boy and held his hand.

“Tae-umma, he’s my best friend, right Sunnie?” the boy nodded, he looked up into Taemin’s eyes and said in a soft voice.

“My name is Kwang sunnie, nice to meet you Tae-umma” Taemin wanted to hug him and squeeze him, but seeing as Taekyung was holding his hand tightly, he knew that they were more than just best friends. Taemin stood up and walked over to Key’s side who was talking to Minho and Jonghyun.

“Umma! Taekyunggie found himself a boyfriend, didn’t he?!” Taemin kept an eye on them and he almost squeaked when he saw Kwang sun place his head on Taekyung’s shoulder as they both watched television. Key nodded, he looked so happy, he didn’t expect his son to find a lover so fast, and he most certainly didn’t expect him to find a boyfriend.

“I think it was love at first sight. Taekyunggie just met him today and they are already inseperable. Anything else happened to Yoogeunnie and Misunnie today? They move even faster than us, already had their first kiss. Took our husbands long enough to do it to us” Key rolled his eyes as he remembered the time that it happened, he could see that Taemin was blushing and wanted to make fun of him.

“What took us long to do?” Minho and Jonghyun appeared from behind them and wrapped their arms around their husband’s waist.

“We were talking about how long it took you guys to kiss us. Compared to Misun and Yoogeun, you guys took your time and it wasn’t even a special moment when it happened” Taemin pretended to be upset and made his signature pout, making Minho wanting to take his lips. Key flung Jonghyun’s arm from his waist and walked over to Taekyung and Kwang sun, Jonghyun smirked as he followed him.

“What are you talking about, Minnie? Don’t you remember? It was a special moment for both of us; do you need me to remind you again?” Taemin turned around and nodded, he wanted to hear Minho say those exact words to him again.

“I told you that I would kiss away your pain. Since I want to be by your side from now on, all of your first times will be with me and taken by me since I promise to always protect you” Minho gently leaned in and placed his lips on Taemin, tasting the sweetness and softness of it.

“Do you need any more reminding?” Taemin shook his head, even though he had been with him for so long, every time he does something like that, it made his heart race and his face blush.

 

Key stood by Taekyung and Kwang sun when he felt someone turn him around, he gasped as he lost his balance and almost fell down when a pair of arms circle his waist and pulled him close.

“Do you remember when we had our first kiss?” Key blushed; it always made his heart race whenever he’s close to Jonghyun.

“You stole it from me! I was planning to save it for someone special when you suddenly appeared and took it from me!” Key snapped as he pushed Jonghyun back and crossed his arms, he looked towards the children and saw that they were still playing among themselves. Just as he turned back, he felt warm lips on his. Key immediately melted as he knew it was Jonghyun’s.

“As you said, you were saving it for someone special, I became that special someone so in the end you still had to give it to me. I just took it earlier” Key giggled, he didn’t know how Jonghyun thought of that, but it did make sense. Key was about to entirely give into the kiss when he heard giggles, he broke away and the four children pointing and laughing at them.

“Tae-umma and Minho appa are kissing each other and Key umma and Jong appa are kissing too! Let’s follow them!” Yoogeun and Misun gently kissed each other while Taekyung and Kwang sun looked at each other.

“Umma said I can only kiss someone that I love” Kwang sun blushed as he avoided Taekyung’s eyes.

“Do you love me Kwang sunnie?” Taekyung held onto Kwang sun’s hands and pulled him closer. Kwang sun nodded and very soon, he felt Taekyung’s soft lips on his. They heard clicking noises so they broke apart and saw their parents taking pictures of them. Misun was hiding behind Yoogeun when she saw Key and Taemin taking pictures of her while Minho and Jonghyun were taking pictures of Taekyung who held Kwang sun close when he felt that he was getting embarrassed.

“Appa! It’s not nice to do that! You always tell me to not interrupt you and umma when you are kissing!” Taekyung pouted. Jonghyun suddenly felt a chill behind him.

“You taught our son what?! To not interrupt us when we are kissing?! What if we were doing something else and he walks in on us? I don’t want you to taint my baby’s eyes!!” Key started smacking Jonghyun who was running away from him. Minho and Taemin smiled at each other when they heard the doorbell ring. Taemin opened the door and a three people were on the other side.

“Onew hyung! Joonie hyung! What are you doing here? Hi, little cutie Jinae” Jinae shyly smiled.

“Hello, Tae ahjussi” Taemin flinched at the word ahjussi, it made him sound old.

“Jinae, don’t call me ahjussi anymore. Call me Tae umma, I like that better! Do you want to go and meet your cousins?” Jinae nodded as she ran to where Minho was and he led her inside. Joon and Onew were staring at him.

“You have children too? When did that happen? Boy? Girl?” Taemin giggled at his hyung’s expression, it appears that Onew really wanted to be an uncle very much.

“It’s a little boy called Yoogeun, you should come in and see him” Joon followed Onew into the house and soon, they were in the living room with 5 children running around. Even though it was Onew’s first time seeing Yoogeun, he could automatically tell who he was. Taemin called Yoogeun’s name and a little boy that looked exactly like Minho came running up to him.

“Yoogeunnie, this is umma’s hyung, so call him Onew appa, and the one beside him is his husband, his name is Joon appa” Yoogeun bowed and Onew just wanted to pinch his cheeks. Taemin told him to go play and he turned back to Onew.

“Hyung, how’s it been with you guys? Jinae had grown up and gotten prettier, a lot of boys chasing after her?” Joon laughed, that was what Onew was worried about this whole time, he wanted her to find the perfect boy.

“Everytime a boy comes up to Jinae, he would interrogate him and his parents, scaring them away. Jinae was mad at him for a while before because he scared away her crush. Is that happening to you guys too?” Taemin shook his head.

“We already approve of their other half. They’re all here with us” Onew and Joon looked at the children, besides Jinae and YOogeun, there were three other children.

“Umma and appa adopted two children, Taekyung and Misun. Misun and Yoogeun are together, you should’ve seen them kiss! Taekyung and Kwang sun are class mates and it was kind of like love at first sight. They just met today and they already had their first kiss!” Taemin squealed as he bounced in his seat. Onew was happy to see Taemin this happy, he was glad that their parents didn’t break him down. Minho saw them still talking so he came over and stood beside Taemin.

“Hey Minho, I’m glad I let you and Taemin be together, you did keep your promise and kept him safe and happy. I thank you for that” Onew said as he held out his hand, Minho took it and shook his had. He was happy to be able to get Onew’s blessings again. He was able to keep Taemin safe after all this time, he’s not planning to stop any time soon. The children were finally tired of playing as they all sat down at the table and ate their snacks. Jonghyun and Key came over and greeted Onew and Joon.

“Hey Key, so I heard that your Taekyung and Misun are both taken; now it’s only my Jinae left. I hope she doens’t remain single for her whole life” Joon rolled his eyes.

“And whose fault was it? You kept on scaring away potential son-in-laws! If you keep on doing that in the future, Jinae is going to be alone forever” Joon was starting to get worried, she didn’t want his daughter to never get married.

“Don’t worry Joonie hyung. When the right boy comes, no matter how Onew hyung tries to scare him away, he will always be back. Wasn’t that what happened between you two?” Onew blushed; he hadn’t expect Taemin to remember that story.

“Taeminnie, when did you grow up? I still think of you as my little dongsaeng” Taemin giggled, he had grown up so much from then.

“I had to, hyung. Ever since I became an umma, I had to grow up. I can’t act like the little child I was before, Yoogeunnie and Minho needed me” Minho looked over at Taemin and held his hand, no matter what happened, he was still going to be his little Minnie, the one that likes banana milk. Jonghyun and Key came over with the children still playing by themselves and they decided to have a little talk, a reunion of some sort. It wasn’t long after when the children said they were hungry or Kwang sun’s ummas needed him back home. They parted ways and Onew promised to keep in touch with Taemin.

 

Jonghyun and Key got into the car after they buckled Misun, Taekyung, and Kwang sun in the back; they were going to drop off Kwang sun first before heading back home. As soon as they parked the car in the driveway, Kwang sun’s ummas came out.

“Did you have fun today, Kwang sunnie?” he cutely nodded before he reached up and asked for Taeyeon to hold him.

“He was very obedient and he didn’t cause any trouble. Oh, I wanted to let you know, we might become in-laws in the future. It appears that both of our sons have a little relationship going on. I hope you won’t be against them for liking each other. I know not every parent would want their child to like the same , I just don’t want them to be unhappy” Taeyeon and Tiffany agreed with Key, not everyone was able to accept their feelings for each other, that’s why both of them moved out and are living on their own.

“Of course we won’t be against it, no matter what our Kwang sunnie chooses, all we wan si for him to find true love, doens’t matter the gender or race. We were just surprised that it was love at first sight; we thought it would happen when he gets older” Tiffany laughed as she saw Taekyung still holding onto Kwang sun’s hand.

“It’s good that you don’t live that far from us, that way, they would be able to see each other more often. Oh, before I forget, let me show you some pictures, I’m sure you will love them” Key took out his camera and handed it to Taeyeon who started scrolling through them. She suddenly started squealing in happiness as she finally saw Taekyung and Kwang sun kissing.

“What? What? Let me see! Oh My GOD!! That is adorable! Kwang sunnie, you had your first kiss already! Umma is so proud of you!” Tiffany picked up Kwang sun and kissed him on the cheek, making him giggle.

“Kwang sunnie, show your ummas what you did wth Taekyung today” Kwang sun nodded as he got on the ground, he walked towards Taekyung and gently placed his lips on his, Key and Jonghyun had to cover their ears as two shrieking voices were heard.