New feelings

You made me change for the better

 

A/N

Maybe I’ll write until 40 chapters, the children just came in, don’t want to end so quickly : )

 

Just when it was time for them to go home, Taekyung held Kwang sun’s hand and pulled him to where Key and Jonghyun were standing. “Umma!! Can Kwang sun come over to play today? He’s my first friend!” Taekyung smiled happily as he held onto Kwang sun’s hand tigher, Key saw him blush and immediately loved him. “Of course, but is his parents okay with him coming over?” Kwang sun looked around and saw his parents, he waved them over and Key looked up, it was two girls. “Hello, we’re Kwang sun’s ummas! I’m Taeyeon and she’s Tiffany, I see you’ve met our little Kwang sunnie” Key and Jonghyun shook their hands.  “I was starting to get a bit worried, it appears that our Kyunggie have a little crush on your Kwang sunnie, we were afraid that you wouldn’t be able to accept homoual parents, but I guess it won’t be a problem now!” Taekyung and Kwang sun ran to Jonghyun’s car hand in hand as Taeyeon and Tiffany left, they knew that Key and Jonghyun would take care of him so they weren’t worried. As soon as they got home, they ran upstairs to Taekyung’s room and he began to show him all his toys.

“Taekyunggie, why is your room all pink?” Taekyung blushed, it was the first time he heard Kwang sun call him that name. “My umma picked the colour, it looks pretty doesn’t it?” Kwang sunnie nodded, he wanted his room to be pink too, but his ummas chose purple for him, it just wasn’t as nice as pink. Key brought some snacks upstairs and saw both of them sleeping on the bed, Key walked closer and saw both of their hands entwined, and it was just so adorable that Key had to call Jonghyun. “Yeobo, isn’t that adorable? It appears that our son is following in our footsteps!”Jonghyun chuckled as he saw Key talking pictures and cooing over the both of them, he wondered how Misun was with Yoogeun.

Misun went home with Yoogeun after they were picked up by Taemin and Minho, Yoogeun immediately ran into the kitchen and got out two bottles of banana milk, he ran back out the living room where Misun was sitting and gave her a bottle. They both quietly sat there and sipped on their banana milk when Misun asked a question. “Oppa, do you know why umma and appa like to kiss so much?” Yoogeun thought about it, whenever he saw his appa kiss his umma; he always said that he loves him. “I think it’s because they love each other very much!” Misun nodded. “Well then, you love me right? Should we kiss too?” Yoogeun nodded, he loves Misun very much, and he finds her very pretty and cute. They slowly leaned in and gave each other a quick peck on the lips. Misun felt a bit hot afterwards, she looked in the mirror and saw that her face was red, she was blushing. Yoogeun smiled as he touched his lips, he only stopped when he saw Taemin and Minho walk into the living room.

“Misun, why is your face so red? Do you have a fever?” Taemin walked over and placed a hand over her forehead, she shook her head, she felt hot, but the happy kind. “I’m not sick, Tae-umma. I kissed Yoogeun that’s why I feel hot” Yoogeun laughed. “Yeah, umma, looky” as Yoogeun said that, he grabbed Misun and kissed her again, making the both of giggle. Taemin looked at them and yelled, causing Minho to come into the room. “Minnie, what’s wrong? Why were you sceaming?” Minho immediately ran over to Taemin and looked over him, scared that he was hurt. “I’m not hurt, Minho. Yoogeun, Misun do it again” Misun nodded as she took the initiative this time and gently pecked Yoogeun’s kiss. Minho’s eyes went wider than ever, making all of them laugh at him. It was finally Minho spoke up and asked them. “Yoogeunnie, why did you kiss Misun? Do you like her?” Yoogeun nodded. “I want to marry Misun when I grow up” making Misun blush. Minho and Taemin looked at each other and laughed, they reminded them of their younger selves.

Key and Jonghyun decided to drive to Taemin and Minho’s house for dinner, on the way there, Taekyung and Kwang sun never let go of each other’s hand. They arrived at the house and as soon as Key stepped into the house, Taemin ran over to his side and told him what he saw today. “Oh My God!! My little girl already had her first kiss and i wasn’t there to see it!!” Key ran into the living room and saw Yoogeun and Misun sitting on the couch, both watching television. “Misunnie, show umma what you did with Yoogeunnie today” Key called Jonghyun over and they knelt in front of the two children, just then, both Yoogeun and Misun leaned in, gently touching their lips. Key stood up and started jumping around. Jonghyun picked Misun up and twirled her around; his little girl just had her first kiss. “Even though it’s cute, I think we should stop all the kissing, it appears that your son is benefitting too much from this” Jonghyun said as he placed Misun down and looked at Minho. Key and Taemin didn’t hear as they both were hugging each other and squealing like high school girls.