I want one too

You made me change for the better

 Two weeks had passed since that night and every night, Minho and Taemin would get up in the middle of the night to calm Yoogeun down. Even though they were tired, they never gave up on him, they knew that if Yoogeun felt love again, then maybe his problems would go away. It was around dinner time when they decided to go to Jonghyun and Key’s place, as soon as they step through the door, a little girl ran up to them and hugged Key’s leg.

“Umma! Pick up!!” Key smiled as he bent down and picked her up. Taemin and Minho both stared at her. Jonghyun came into the room and he was holding a little boy in his arms. Taemin and Minho immediately turned their heads to him instead.

“Umm...umma, appa. Who are these children?” Key and Jonghyun looked at each other and smiled. “Taebaby, these are our children. We sent in the papers a few weeks ago and we finally got them! We wanted them to be a surprise for you; I guess you could consider them to be your niece and nephew then. Taekyung and Misun are their names, their parents died when they were born in a car accident and since we couldn’t bear to separate them, we just adopted the both of them. They are about Yoogeun’s age; they just turned four, why don’t you two go play with Yoogeunnie?” Taekyung and Misun nodded as they grabbed onto Yoogeun’s hands and ran into the living room. Taemin and Minho went into the kitchen with Key and Jonghyun.

“Umma, so you finally got your wish! You have always wanted a family of your own and now you do” Taemin smiled cutely as he ran forward and hugged Key tightly. “Minho, is Yoogeun better now? I heard from Key that he would always cry at night, did it have something to do with his parents?” Minho nodded his head, even though Yoogeun was getting better and sleeping more throughout the night, he really hoped that he would be able to trust them and not fear that they would lock him in the bathroom. “Maybe you should bring him over more often, being with other children might make him open up and more independent, aww look at them” Minho turned around and saw Yoogeun giving Misun a kiss on the cheek. “Looks like Yoogeun have a little crush right now. Key halmeoni approves!” Taemin giggled as he heard Key looked proudly at his daughter and Yoogeun walking hand in hand towards thekitchen.

“Yoogeun, looks like you got a girlfriend” Taemin watched as Misun blushed and Yoogeun smiled proudly. “I’m going to marry Misun when we grow up; we’re going to be like umma and appa” Taemin felt someone’s arms wrap around his waist, he leaned back and smiled, he knew that it was Minho without having to look at him. “Minnie, I love you” taemin blushed, no matter how many times he hears it; he can never get tired of it. “I love you too, Minho.” Key and Jonghyun watched from the side and smiled as they saw Minho and Taemin shared a kiss, it was really adorable seeing their son like that, finding the love of his life. Key only stopped staring when he felt a little hand pulling on his; he looked down and saw Taekyung. Key bent down and picked him up. “Hey, Kyungie, why do you look so sad? Is it because Misun found a new friend and left you alone?”Taekyung nodded, ever since Yoogeun came over, Misun kept playing with him and left him alone, he was starting to feel lonely, he wanted a boyfriend like Yoogeun to stay with him.

“I want a boyfriend too! I’m lonely without Misun!” Key and Jonghyun stared at him, does this mean...

“Aww, like umma like son! Key, you’ll have to help him fight off the boys, he’s going to be a beautiful boy when he grows up!” Key giggled, he looked at his son and realized that it was true, his son was beautiful and he knew that the older he gets, the more beautiful he’ll be. He knew he didn’t have to worry about Misun since she was already claimed by Yoogeun. Before they knew it, it was time for Yoogeun to leave, he had to go home for his afternoon nap and Taemin had to prepare dinner, but the problem was, he didnt’ want to leave Misun. “Come on, Yoogeun, we need to leave now” but Yoogeun just kept on playing with Misun. “Umma’s leaving now, bye Yoogeun, you’re staying here with Key umma” Taemin expected Yoogeun to come crying and tell him not to leave alone; he didn’t expect him to say the opposite. “Ok, umma. You can go home first and come pick me up later” Yoogeun blew Taemin a kiss and went back to playing with Misun. Minho couldn’t believe his eyes, Yoogeun was ok with Taemin leaving, which had never happened. “Minho, I think Misun cured Yoogeun” Taemin said with tears in his eyes, he had waited for this day and it finally came. From that night on, Yoogeun never cried and woke them up in the middle of the night, instead, he would cry when he couldn’t see Misun that day.

A couple more months passed and Yooeun, Misun, and Taekyung were all starting kindergarten. Netiher of them wanted to leave their umma, but seeing all the toys and all the other children made them curious. Taemin and Minho left first while Key and Jonghyun left after, even though the children were afraid, they held onto each other’s hands and stayed together. Taekyung looked around and saw a little boy sitting by himself, crying. “Hello, my name is Taekyung. Why are you crying?” the little boy looked up and saw Taekyung. “I miss my umma, I don’t want to be all alone” Taekyung sat down beside him and held his hand. “You can be my friend, now you’re not alone anymore since I’ll always be here. What’s your name?” the little boy sniffled as he adorably rubbed his nose. “My name is Kwang sun, you’re going to be my first friend” he smiled and Taekyung felt his face get warm, he wants to always hold Kwang sun’s hand, he likes the softness and the feel of it. “You can come over and play with me after school, I’ll have to ask my umma, but I think he’ll say yes” Taekyung was happy, he always wanted a boyfriend and now he’s got one. 

 

A/N

I think the next chapter might be the last one, can't believe it's almost ending! :(