Blind date

You made me change for the better

 

“Hello Seohyun, my name is Key and that puppy looking guy is called jonghyun, the froggie is Minho and the cutie angel is Taemin. Why don’t you come over to our table? It’s not use crying and sitting alone, let us cheer you up!” Key grabbed her hand and dragged her to their table.

‘Sorry to bother you guys, hope I’m not interrupting anything” Seohyun bowed and took a seat, everyone shook their head, and they were fine with one more person added to their group.

“I apologize if this comes out as rude, but are all four of you engaged? It must feel nice to find someone that you love and be able to spend the rest of your life with. I wasn’t as lucky as you four, hopefully I can find someone in the future” She gave them a sad smile and looked down at the table.

“Seohyun, you can’t give up that easily, look at me! I found someone to love, and if someone dares to make a move on him, I will fight to the death! You have to have that kind of spirit, or else even if you do find someone, you’ll end up losing them! We have got to introduce you to someone new to get your mind off of that bastard!” Key slammed his hand on the table to create the effect but immediately whimpered when he felt the pain. Jonghyun grabbed his hand and kissed it, trying to make it better, Key blushed and said a quiet thank you.

“Noona, you’re so pretty, I’m sure someone will be interested in you. Why don’t you tell us your type and we’ll try to find someone for you?” Taemin looked curiously at Seohyun, trying to catch on every word that she said.

“I don’t really have any specific type, but I just want someone who will be by my side whenever I’m happy or sad, someone who can sing well and play an instrument well. He doesn’t need to be too handsome, just as long as he takes care of his image. When I was young, my appa would always play the guitar whenever I was sad, I hope the next person I meet could do that for me” Seohyun blushed as she finished describing her ideal type, even though it wasn’t a very descriptive explanation, but Jonghyun and Minho had someone in mind.

Next day

Seohyun and Key had exchanged numbers to keep in contact, little did she know, he was planning to set up blind date for her, just so shecan find someone just for her.

“Seohyun, I had a nice time yesterday, do you want to go out for dinner tonight? I’ll text you the location later, remember to dress pretty!” Key hung up and began to laugh manically, Taemin walked into the living room where Key was at and started to slowly back out, but unfortunately, he kicked the leg of the couch and ended up falling down.

“Oww!” Taemin yelled out as he landed on his bum.

“Taebaby, are you ok? How did you fall? Come on, sit down on the couch, I have a plan for Seohyun tonight. Jonghyun and Minho both know him from a family friend, he goes to another school but he’s a year older than Seohyun. I think he will be the perfect match for her!” Taemin blinked, he had no idea who Key was talking about.

“Umma, do I know this person, what’s his name?” but Key wouldn’t tell, he said the people know, the better.

“Just come to dinner tonight and you’ll see him yourself, he can play the guitar and he can sing! That’s what Seohyun asked for; I know she will find him acceptable!” Key hugged Taemin and began to fling him around, Taemin giggled as he wrapped his arms around Key and continued to with around and around the room until they fell to the couch.

“Umma, when are you planning the wedding? I don’t want to our dates to clash, but I really wanted to do it together” Taemin pouted, he really wanted to get marrie don the same day as his umma, it would be so much more meaningful to him.

“Why don’t we get married together, Taebaby? I know you always wanted that, and I would like for the both of us to share the same great day together!” Key smiled as he caressed Taemin’s cheeks.

“Really, umma?! You really want to do it together, since I know you’re wedding day should be the most special day for you, I don’t want to ruin it for you just because of me” Key shook his head, he pulled Taemin closer and gently kissed the top of his head.

“Of course, it will be a memorable day for the both of us, it’s diva and diva jr getting married on the same day, you’re not going to ruin it Taebaby, you’re going to make it even better” Key rubbed Taemin’s back as he snuggled closer to Key and closed his eyes. It wouldn’t hurt for a little nap right now.

Later that night

Seohyun had arrived at the restaurant at 7:15 since the reservation was made for 7:30, she had worn a purple dress with only one shoulder strap, revealing her smooth and white skin on her shoulder. The dress cinched in on her waist, making her waist looking tiny and drawing attention to her s that revealed the right amount of cleavage. The dress was just above her knees, showing off her long legs, but leaving just enough for the imagination, as she walked in, she felt everyone’s eyes on her, making her feel a bit uncomfortable. She walked up to the podium and said that she had a reservation under the name of Key.

“Ah, yes...reservation for 2 people, this way please” the hostess showed her the way. Seohyun was confused; she thought it was a total of 5 people, why did she only say 2? But Seohyun didn’t want to create any trouble for the hostess so she decided to take a seat and wait until Key got here and ask him herself. She waited for about 5 minutes when someone approached her table; she looked up and saw a handsome, young looking guy standing there.

 

From across the restaurant, Key, Jonghyun, Taemin and Minho were hunched over a table, spying on Seohyun and her blind date.

“Yeobo, remind me why we are doing this again? Why can’t we have dinner together?” Jonghyun whined as he looked at the food at the next table, he was starting to get hungry but Key wouldn’t let him eat anything, not until Seohyun’s date comes.

“Hyung, do you think he will actually come? We both know that even though he may seem like a player, he’s shy when it comes to relationhips, would he be ready for a girlfriend?” Minho looked over and saw Seohyun looking around, trying to see when Key was going to appear, and not knowing that Key was across the restaurant, spying on her.

“Minho hyung, how do you know this guy? Is he trustworthy? I don’t want noona to get hurt again because of another player. I don’t want noona to cry again” Taemin pouted as he tried to hide his face behind the menu but peer over at Seohyun at the same time.

“Aigoo, my Minnie is so adorable, worrying about someone else. Don’t worry Minnie, both Jonghyun and I know him. He’s a very honest and kind person, he won’t make Seohyun cry anymore, or at least I hope not” Key glared at them, telling them to be quiet, he was afraid that if they were too loud, they might give him away and all his effort for the blind date would be put to waste.

“Minho, I think I see him, he’s entering through the door now and the hostess is bringing him to her table now!” Jonghyun was now craning his neck to see what’s happening when Key slapped his head, making him calm down and sit back down again.

“We can’t let them see us here, or else everything will be ruined, let’s go someplace else, we’ll let them have their own privacy” Key dragged Jonghyun out as Minho and Taemin quietly followed out, they didn’t want to make Key madder than he was now.

 

In the restaurant

Seohyun looks up and saw a guy looking at her.

“Are you sure this is the right table, miss? I was suppose to be meeting Kim Jonghyun, was there a reservation under the same name?” the man asked the hostess who said that both Key and Jonghyun had booked this table.

“If it makes you uncomfortable, I could leave. Since this is your friend’s table, I must’ve made a mistake for the reservation, sorry about all the trouble” Seohyun got up and was ready to leave when the man stopped her.

“You don’t have to leave, since it was a mistake; why not make the best out of it? It appears both of our friends are not present, why waste this nice table? I would like to treat you to dinner, if that’s alright with you” the man pulled out the chair for Seohyun and sat down at his own seat.

“Out of all the confusion I didn’t get to ask for your name. You are probably the most beautiful woman I have seen in my entire life” after hearing that Seohyun blushed as she giggled. She was starting to like this man, he was handsome and charming, she wonders if he can play the guitar and sing as well?

“My name is Seohyun, nice to meet you” Seohyun bowed as she held out her hand. The man took her hand and held it tightly, introducing himself.

“Nice to meet you Seohyun, my name is Jung Yonghwa” 

 

A/N They could only be a few chapter, you never know ;)