My first kiss went a little like this

You made me change for the better

 

The next day

As usual, Jonghyun and Minho slowly walked to class. If they had a choice they would not bother going, however, meeting those two new boys yesterday made school interesting for them again.

“Hyung, since we played with everyone in this school already, why don’t we make a bet to keep ourselves entertained for a while?” stated Minho.

“Sure, what did you have in mind?” asked Jonghyun as he started to pay attention.

“You know those two boys from yesterday, what were their names? Taemin and...” Minho could not remember the other boy’s name.

“You mean Key?”

“Yeah, him, how about we make it a game? To see who can get them to say “I love you” first, that could keep us entertained for a couple months.” Smiled Minho as he thought about how easy that would be.

“Game on!” agreed Jonghyun. As they continued their way to class, they both agreed that the loser would have to do something embarrassing in front of the entire school and that would be left for the winner to decide.

As soon as school ended, they went to look for their target. Minho chuckled and thought it would be easy to win the bet since he knew Taemin was interested in him. While Minho was lost in his thoughts, Jonghyun went to look for Key to start his plan on winning the bet and making Minho suffer. He knew that Key was staying after school today as he overheard Key and Taemin talking to each other in class.

Flashback

“Umma, are you going to be staying after school today again?” asked Taemin curiously.

“Yeah, Taebaby, I want to dance today to relieve some of my stress from school caused by dino and you know how much I love dancing!” laughed Key while he was getting ready and packing his bags.

“Alright Key umma, I’ll just wait outside for you to be finished. I think I danced too much yesterday, my muscles are still a little bit sore” pouted Taemin. No one loved dancing as much as he did, not even his Key umma.

End of flashback

As Jonghyun walked around looking for Key, he suddenly heard music coming from one of the class rooms. He peered through the window and saw a boy dancing seductively to girl group songs. When Jonghyun looked closer, he realized that the boy was Key and Jonghyun was instantly captivated. He stared at his hips that were swaying ily side to side and his that was more perfect than any other girl in the school. Without thinking, he opened the door and walked in to get a closer look.

Time to put my plan into action.

 “Yah! Don’t scare people like that! Do you always stalk people and suddenly pop up to give them a heart attack?!” screeched Key.

Acting mode: ON

“Sorry, but I just found you too y, I just wanted to have you. I had my eyes on you on the first day since I saw you. I would like to spend the rest of my life with you. Key, would you be my boyfriend?” Jonghyun asked as he slowly walked closer to Key while keeping eye contact.

Key started backing up until he hit the wall but Jonghyun was still threatening to come closer. He pushed Jonghyun away and made a run for it.

What the hell was that?!!! Did Jonghyun just confess to me and asked me to be his boyfriend? I always thought he was STRAIGHT!! WHY WON’ T MY HEART STOP POUNDING??!!

Key slowed down when he thought he was far enough from Jonghuyn, he turned around and was shocked to see that Jonghyun was right behind him. He screamed while he tripped over his feet and was tumbling toward the ground. He closed his eyes bracing for the impact that never came. Key opened his eyes and realized he was hovering a few feet from the ground and that was when he felt a pair of arms around him.

Jonghyun was running after Key and was almost behind him when he saw Key turned around and screamed for Jonghyun was closing the distance between the two of them. He saw Key trip and without thinking, he sped up and wrapped his arms around Key to steady him and protect him from hitting the ground. As Jonghyun looked down, he saw Key’s eyes were closed as if he was bracing himself for the impact and the pain of the fall. He could not help but stare at Key’s features, his cute nose, flawless skin and those delicious looking lips. Jonghyun tightened his grip around Key’s waist and found it to be very slim and felt somewhat fragile.

Suddenly Key’s eyes opened and Jonghyun stared into Key’s brown eyes, feeling lost in them. Unconsciously he lowered himself until his lips came into contact with Key’s. It was just a light touch, but he felt an unknown feeling spreading through his body. However, that did not last long as he felt pain on the left side of his cheek.

SMACK!!

Key had slapped Jonghyun and was in tears.

“Why did you kiss me?! That was my FIRST KISS!!” screamed Key.

Key had saved his first kiss to be with someone special but now, it was stolen by that stupid dino!!

“That was your first kiss? So that must mean you are still a right?” asked Jonghyun teasingly while rubbing his face. Key blushed and didn’t say anything, trying to hide his tears from Jonghyun. Key ran away and Jonghyun let him as he realized that kissing Key was not part of his plan in the beginning. It was just a spur of the moment and for some reason he couldn’t forget Key’s taste and the feel on his lips.

Key finally stopped running and was able to calm himself after the incident with Jonghyun. He wiped the tears from his face and decided to look for Taemin since he knew Taemin was outside somewhere waiting for Key to be finished with his dancing. However, he couldn’t get rid of the feeling of Jonghyun’s hands on his waist and the feel of his soft lips on his own. He was surprised dino’s lips were warm and soft, the thought made him blush a little as he went to find Taemin. Little did Key know, someone was following him and saw everything between Key and Jonghyun.