Let me love you forever

You made me change for the better

 

“Hello? Onew? Why are you calling? Did something happen back home?” Key asked as he heard Onew’s voice, it was tired and stressed out.

“Taemin and Jonghyun came to our house today; I think they know that I know where you are hiding. Taemin was crying and it was just so heartbreaking seeing him like that. He was saying how he misses his umma and he doesn’t want to feel alone anymore. Key, when I left him, I really regretted it, he was alone and vulnerable. He seemed so weak when I saw him. Besides Taemin, Jonghyun was like a walking corpse, he barely smiles and it seems like he has no will to live anymore. Are you sure you can’t forgive him and go back to his side? It’s very hard seeing him like that” Key sighed, he didn’t want to make his Taebaby cry but he wasn’t sure if he could face Jonghyun without hating him. Actually, Key didn’t hate Jonghyun anymore; it’s just that he didn’t know how to face him. Key yearns for his touch, he wants to see his smile and smell his scent. His heart is telling him to go back to him but his brain kept digging up the conversation he heard between Jonghyun and Minho.

“I don’t know how to face them, both of them. I left my son alone and escaped to Japan because of my personal problems and I left the person I love over a stupid reason. Now that I think about it, it was stupid of me to leave. I should’ve known that he really loved me and wasn’t because of some bet, but I was too blind to see” Key started to cry, he had made a mistake, but it was too late to go back.

“It’s not too late! You could come back and tell Jonghyun how you really feel, he would be happy to see you again! Before, there was a light, a shine in his eyes whenever he’s with you. Now, when I look into his eyes, all I see is despair and sadness, he’s not the same” Onew remembered when Jonghyun begged him, he had never seen him act like that before.

“Give me some time, I’ll have to think about it” Key said as he hung up the phone. He really wanted to go back, but something was holding him back, it was probably because he knows that things can’t go back to the way it was before. It never can and it never will.

The next day

Ring ding dong

Minho and Taemin rang the doorbell to Jonghyun’s home, they were supposed to go out for lunch today and they had arrived to pick him up.

“That’s weird, hyung is always on time. What happened today?” Minho was worried, Jonghyun was rarely ever late. They knocked on the door but no one answered. They started to get worried so Minho kicked through the door and ran inside, they’ll worry about paying him back later. The house was a mess; it looks like no one bothered to clean it for weeks and everything was just left on the ground. They went up to Jonghyun’s bedroom and saw him sleeping there.

“Hyung, time to wake up. Remember our lunch date? You’re late already” Minho tried to wake him up but nothing worked, suddenly Taemin spoke up.

“Minho, I think he’s not sleeping” Minho turned around and saw Taemin holding up an empty bottle of sleeping pills. Minho’s eyes widen and he immediately called the ambulance. They rushed him to the hospital, on the way there; Taemin called Onew and told him to come right away.

 

Onew decided to call Key, it felt like the right thing to do, whether Key likes it or not.

“Key!! You have to come back!” Key sighed, he knew that Onew wanted him back for Taemin and Jonghyun but he just wasn’t ready.

“I told you, hyung. I said to gi-“ Key was interrupted by Onew’s screaming.

“Jonghyun attempted suicide!! I don’t care if you’re ready or not! GET YOUR BACK HERE!!” Key dropped the phone, he grabbed his luggage and passport and ran out the door. He regretted not going back earlier, he thought it was his fault that Jonghyun tried to kill himself. If Key had listened to Onew, then this might not have happened. Key took the earliest plane from Japan back to Korea and without stopping, went straight to the hospital.

 

“Onew, how is he?” Key yelled as soon as he saw Onew and Joon. He felt someone tackle him and realize that it was Taemin, he had his arms around Key’s waist and was hugging him like no tomorrow.

“Umma! Why did you leave me?! Do you not love me anymore? Please come back!” Taemin cried into Key’s chest as Key rubbed his back.

“Sorry Taebaby, umma has come back, I will not leave you again” Taemin looked up and saw Key smiling.

“Promise?” Taemin pouted as another tear flowed down his face. Key gently wiped it away.

“I promise” Key said as Taemin smiled and hugged Key even tighter. Minho could sense that Key wanted to see Jonghyun so he gently pulled Taemin away from him and gestured to the door. Key slowly walked towards the door and placed his hand on the knob. After a couple seconds, he opened the door and walked in. Lying on the bed was Jonghyun, his eyes still closed and he looked so peaceful. Key started to get closer and sat down at the chair beside the bed. He held Jonghyun’s hand and started to tear up.

“I’m sorry; I should’ve come back sooner. If I did then you wouldn’t be lying here, I was too stupid to realize that your love was true, I shouldn’t have doubted you. I hope you can forgive me” Key leaned over and pressed his lips against Jonghyun’s. Key was about to lean back when he felt a hand on the back of his neck pushing him down. Key opened his eyes and saw Jonghyun’s brown puppy eyes staring back at him. Suddenly the door opened and everyone walked in, smiling. Key pushed himself off of Jonghyun and stared at them.

“Yah! What is the meaning of this? I thought you were still unconscious. Could someone tell me what’s going on here?” Key glared at them. Jonghyun chuckled as he grabbed Key’s hand and pulled him down.

“Aww umma, don’t be mad. Jonghyun woke up before you came and when he knew that you were coming, he wanted to see whether you had forgiven him or not, that’s why we created this plan” Taemin used his aegyo on Key who’s heart melted and he couldn’t stay mad anymore.

“I was planning on asking for forgiveness, I didn’t expect it to be the other way around! Key, I miss you and without you, there’s no point in me living” Key suddenly got up and slapped Jonghyun. Everyone stared at the both of them.

“Whoever gave you permission to leave me? From now on, without asking me, you are not allowed to do anything reckless” Jonghyun grinned and kissed Key to seal the promise. Key blushed and pushed him away. The nurse came in and told them that visiting hours are over, they could come back to visit tomorrow but Jonghyun can leave by tomorrow morning. They thanked the nurse and slowly they left the hospital. Onew and Joon left by themselves and Key left with Minho and Taemin.

“Umma, I’m so glad you came back, I missed you a lot” Taemin nuzzled his head into Key’s chest while they sat in the backseats. Minho looked in the rear mirror and chuckled, it’s been a while since he’s seen Taemin use that much aegyo.

“I’m sorry Taebaby, umma didn’t mean to leave you alone, I just had to think about some stuff, by the way, you got your memories back?! When did that happen?” Key was happy that Taemin remembered everything, but he was afraid of what he felt about Minho and what he did to him.

“Umma, I know what you’re thinking, I have already forgiven Minho, I love him too much and I know that he loves me too. You know what happened, I almost got hit by a car again but Minho ran out to protect me!” Key wasn’t listening; all he heard was that his baby almost got hit by a car again. Minho saw Key’s expression on the mirror and knew that he was in for a lot of trouble.

“MY BABY ALMOST GOT HIT BY A CAR? AGAIN??!!!” Key lunged forward and was about to strangle Minho from the backseat when Taemin suddenly grabbed Key’s waist and pulled him back.

“Umma!! If that never happened, I wouldn’t have gotten my memories baack, besides, I’m fine. Look at me; do you see any injuries on me? No right? Minho protected me so please don’t hurt him” Taemin pouted and looked at Key with his teary puppy eyes. Key sighed and forced himself to calm down, if he did end up killing Minho, he’s pretty sure Taemin’s going to hate him.

“Alright, but I’m warning you, Minho. Since I’m back, I’m going to be keeping a close eye on you. Do anything to hurt my baby and you’ll die a slow, painful death” Minho tried to avoid Key’s eyes and just nodded and promised that he wouldn’t even think about it.

Next day

Jonghyun was released from the hospital and went straight to see Key. He called Minho’s house since Taemin was living there now and asked if Key was there. They said that Key had went to his house instead, Jonghyun panicked, he had not cleaned his house in weeks, if Key saw it, he might explode, but Key will definitely kill him before exploding. Jonghyun rushed back home and ran into the house.

“Whoa, what happened here? Did I get robbed of all my garbage?” Jonghyun looked around, the house was sparkling clean and everything smelled nice and fresh, kind of like strawberries.

“JONGHYUN!! I was only gone for a while, but you let your house get like that, I’m disappointed in you!” Jonghyun turned around and saw Key standing there with an apron on. Jonghyun ran forward and pulled him into a tight hug. Key giggled as Jonghyun picked him up and flung him around.

“What are you so happy about? Come into the kitchen, I made lunch” Jonghyun placed Key on the ground and followed him in, he looked at the kitchen table, it was two plates of Kimchi fried rice.

“Do you know why I made Kimchi fried rice?” Jonghyun nodded, it was the first dish he ate of Key’s when he went over to his house. It was probably the most delicious thing he ate, he went over and kissed Key before sitting down and enjoying his lunch. After both of them had finished eating, Key got up and started washing the plates, Jonghyun went over and back hugged Key. He placed placed his head on Key’s shoulder and inhaled his scent; he realized that he smelled like strawberries, which were the scent that Jonghyun smelled when he entered the house. After they finished cleaning, well more like Key cleaned and Jonghyun hugged, they both sat down in the living room.

“Jonghyun, I have something to discuss with you, so don’t interrupt me and let me finish” Jonghyun nodded and stared at him, he had never seen Key so serious before, it must be something important.

“Jongie, when I realized that you lied to me, I was hurt, heartbroken. That was why I decided to leave to clear my mind. Then you decided to stupidly attempt suicide and that was when I know that I loved you and if you were gone, I probably would’ve followed you. So, answer me this, would you let me always be by your side, let me take care of you and love you forever?” Key kneeled down and took out a box, inside was two simple bands, and engraved on it was Jongkey Forever. Jonghyun stared.

“It’s the first time I’ve seen the girl in the relationship propose to the boy” Key glared and smacked him.

“Yah, who are you calling a girl?” Jonghyun laughed as he kissed Key on the mouth.

“Well, since I’m always the one topping you, technically you are the girl in this relationship” Key blushed furiously and was about to walk away when Jonghyun grabbed his arm and pulled him back, making him sit on his lap.

“Aww, don’t get mad, I just love teasing you, you know that. Now, about that ring” Jonghyun took it and placed it on his finger, then he took the other one and slid it on Key’s finger. Key turned towards him and kissed him passionately. Jonghyun picked Key up bridal style and brought him upstairs without breaking the kiss and laid him down on the bed. Key moaned and Jonghyun used this opportunity to slip his tongue into Key’s, tasting every inch of his mouth. He broke the kiss and attached his mouth to Key’s neck, making him moan as he harder, leaving a love mark so dark that it will probably last for a couple of days.

“I miss this, I miss you” Key moaned as Jonghyun slid his hand under his shirt and started to play with his pink . Jonghyun finally took Key’s shirt off and started kissing every inch of Key’s body, making him moan in pleasure. Jonghyun started to feel his pants tighten until it was very uncomfortable so he immediately took of his pants and was only left in boxers. He leaned down and did the same to Key who allowed him to pull pants and boxers off of him. Jonghyun stared at the Key lying underneath him and he felt his harden even more, if that was even possible.

“Today, I’m going to make love to you, and you’re going to be screaming for more, whether you like it or not” Jonghyun smirked as he saw lust in Key’s eyes, and felt his poking his thighs.