My name's Onew, I'm Taemin's brother

You made me change for the better

 

Taemin and his appa walked down the stairs and saw umma and Minho sitting in the kitchen.

“How are you feeling, Minnie?” Minho caressed Taemin’s face and looked at his appa.

“I’m fine, I had a talk with appa and I feel a lot better now” Taemin blushed as Minho raised his eyebrows. Minho must have been surprised that Taemin was not stuttering when he said the word ‘appa’. His appa knew what he was thinking and laughed.

“Taemin is now as much as our son as you are Minho, so don’t get jealous when we pay attention to him more than you” Minho chuckled as Taemin buried his face in his chest, he could tell that Taemin was embarrassed by what his appa had said. His umma suggested that they all get ready to go out for lunch; it’s time to celebrate and welcome a new member into the family.

 

At Key’s house

 

After eating breakfast and cleaning the dishes, Jonghyun decided to go out on a date. But before that, he had to ask Key a question.

“Key, I want to ask you a question” Key looked up and looked at Jonghyun.

“What did you wanted to ask me? Are you going to ask me to be your boyfriend?” his dino stared at him and his jaw dropped.

“How did you know what I was going to say?” Key chuckled before reply.

“Because I’m the Almighty Key. Also, do you really not know the answer; do I have to spell it out for him?” Jonghyun was smarter than he looked, but he wanted Key to answer him, so he feigned innocence to force Key to say it out loud.

“I still don’t know the answer, maybe you do have to spell it out for me” Jonghyun grinned as he suspected that Key may know what he was up to, but he didn’t care. Key rolled his eyes and sighed, Jonghyun thought he heard him mutter ‘stupid dino’, but he chose to ignore it and wait for Key’s answer.

“ You would really like me answer your question? Y-E-O-B-O? “ Key said it slowly, Jonghyun was happy, but not entirely satisfied yet.

“Just because you called me yeobo, does not mean that you have answered, kitten” Jonghyun teased as he saw Key’s face blush, Key took a deep breath and decided to hell with it.

“Y-E-S! Yes, I will be your boyfriend. After what you did last night, you’d better take responsibility, or else!” Key glared as Jonghyun smiled widely and beckoned Key into his open arms. Key scoffed but still walked into his dino’s embrace and wrapped his own around Jonghyun’s waist.

Key and Jonghyun’s hug didn’t last long as someone rang the doorbell. Key left to open the door, thinking it was Taemin coming home.

“Baby, why didn’t you cal-, umm, may I ask who are you?” Key stared at the stranger at his front door.

At lunch with Minho and Taemin

“What would you like to eat, Taemin?” He looked at the menu for quite a long time already, it was his first time coming to such a high class restaurant, and everything looked expensive, he didn’t want to waste his umma and appa’s money.

“Umm... I’m not sure, hyung, maybe I’ll get what you’re getting?” Minho chuckled as he knew what Taemin was thinking, but he didn’t have to worry about the cost since it was one of the benefits of being the owner of this restaurant. After a few minutes, they placed their orders and their parents asked them what they have in mind for the future. Taemin loved dancing, so he was thinking of going to dancing school and maybe later become a dance teacher, if possible. Taemin wasn’t sure whether people would want a gay person teaching their children. Soon, the food came and someone unexpected as serving them.

“Sirs and Madams, sorry about the wait. Here’s your order!” Taemin squealed in happiness and she looked at Taemin. An expression flew across her face so fast that Minho wasn’t sure whether he saw it or not, but it appeared as if Minjung either didn’t recognize them or didn’t want to. As Minjung placed the food down on the table, she excused herself and went back to the kitchen, Minho felt as if something was going to happen, while Taemin started eating and giggling. Minho smiled and started as well, forgetting about Minjung for a moment. When they finished their meals, Taemin patted his stomach and accidentally released a tiny burp. He covered his mouth and blushed.

“I’m sorry, it was rude of me” as his umma and appa laughed at his adorableness.

“It’s quite alright, Taemin, it was an accident” smiled his appa as his umma nodded in agreement. Taemin smiled and excused himself to go to the washroom.

“Do you need me to come with you, Minnie?” Minho started to get up, but Taemin shook his head and said he could take care of himself. As Taemin made his way to the washroom, someone pushed him from behind and he felt himself fall, as he fell, he bumped into a vase that shattered onto the ground. He got up and looked behind him to see who pushed him and saw a smiling Minjung.

“Oh, I’m sorry oppa, I accidentally tripped and knocked into you” Taemin could tell that Minjung did it on purpose but he decided to let it go.

“I-it’s ok, are you alright, Minjung-ssi?” Minjung could not believe how someone could be so stupid, she had expected him to fight back, but instead, he was concerned whether her ‘accidentally –on – purpose’ trip had injured her.

“Oh, I’m fine, I’ve got to get back to work” as she walked forward and pretended to slip on nothing, Taemin ran forward to catch her and both of them fell on the ground, Taemin screamed in pain as the broken vase dug into his arm.

‘AHHH!!” Taemin pushed Minjung off of him as he looked up and saw her laughing.

“This is what you get for messing with me, ! I suffered even more because of you and that stupid Key umma of yours. I am not done with my revenge” as she picked up a broken piece of vase and was about to slice Taemin’s face when a pair of arms grabbed her from behind.

“LET GO OF ME!! Who are you?!” it was the the security with Minho and behind him was his appa and a couple of customers. Taemin smiled as he knew Minho was going to save him, but due to losing a lot of blood from his wound, his eyes started to close and he out.

Two minutes ago

“Taemin went to the washroom for a while, do you think we need to check up on him?” his umma was starting to get worried as the hallway to the washroom was not that far from where they were sitting.

“I’m sure he’s fine, he’s probably just trying to look extra nice for Minho here” his appa chuckled as Minho lightly blushed. Suddenly they heard a loud crash, it sounded pretty loud and it was coming from the washroom. Minho was starting to get worried, Taemin was still inside, did something happen to him? Just as he was about to get up, he heard a loud scream, and he recognized it as his Minnie. Minho jumped up from his seat and his parents looked at him.

“What’s wrong, Minho? Do you know whose scream that was?” Minho nodded and said it was Taemin’s. His appa stood up also and waved for a security guard to come in case they need assistance. As they approached the hallway for the washroom, the y saw Taemin on the ground and Minjung was staddling him, with a sharp piece of glass in her hand, as she was about to slice Taemin’s face, the security guard grabbed her from behind and dragged her away from Taemin.

“Are you ok, Minnie?!” Minho saw Taemin smile and was relieved he was ok, but then his eyes closed and he didn’t respond to Minho’s frantic yelling. His appa asked one of the customers to call the police and the ambulance and told the guard to retain her until they arrive.

“You can’t do that to me! Do you have any evidnce that it was I who injured Taemin?” she laughed crazily.

“Actually I can, I am the owner of this restaurant and as you look above you, there are security cameras that caught everything on tape. Is that enough evidence for you?” Minjung still tried to escape but by then the police came and arrested her. Everyone made way for the paramedics as they lifted Taemin onto the stretcher and carried him into the ambulance.

“Sir, we can only allow one person to stay with him, who’s it going to be?” Minho’s parents told him to get on and they’ll meet him in the hospital. Minho got on and held Taemin’s hand all the way there.

 

Back at Key’s house

A/N Onew’s appearance!!

“Hello, my name is Lee Jinki, but you can call me Onew. I am Lee Taemin’s older brother” he bowed as Key and Jonghyun stared at him, neither of them knew that Taemin had a brother, especially Key, he thought he knew everything about his baby.

“How do I know you’re not lying? You probably found out that Taemin came from a rich family and decided to scam us some money? Not going to happen!” Key screamed and was about to slam the door in Onew’s face, but he suddenly held out a picture. It was a picture of a younger Taemin and an older boy standing beside him. They both were smiling happily; Key looked at the picture and realized that the boy standing beside Taemin was indeed Onew.

“Can you explain to me why you decide to come see Taemin now? Where have you been all these years?” Key glared at Onew as he interrogated him. Onew started to look uncomfortable so Jonghyun tried his best to calm Key down; he knew that once the diva was fired up, it’ll take a long time to calm him down. However, a phone call came and instead of his diva side calming down, his umma side was fired up too.

“Hello...yes I am Kim Kibum...may I know who’s calling me? WHAT?!! We’ll come right away!! Taemin’s unconscious and in the hospital right now” Key stood up to get his stuff and then gave Onew a look as to say ‘I’m not done with you’. Jonghyun had never seen Key so fired up, but he found it very hot. Onew followed in Jonghyun’s car and he had no idea how many times he had almost pissed himself. On the way to the hospital, they ran 7 red lights, avoided 3 near collisions and he had to endure Key’s screaming of ‘STEP ON IT’, ‘DON’T YOU DARE SLOW DOWN’, ‘WATCH WHERE YOU’RE GOING, !!’ He had never been so scared in his life and now he’s terrified of what Key would do to him when it’s time for interrogation again.

At the hospital

Key, Jonghyun, and Onew ran into the hospital, they approached the front desk and asked her where is Lee Taemin located, she was slow at doing her job that Key was starting get pissed. Jonghyun tried to avoid a bloodbath so he asked her to please hurry up. However, instead of hurry up, she got offended about how people were telling her how to do her job. Key finally exploded. He slammed his hands on the counter and screamed.

“Listen lady!! If something happens to my baby, I will skin you alive and feed you to the sharks, and don’t think I won’t because I will hunt you down and make sure you SUFFER!!” Jonghyun felt sorry for her as she squeaked and pointed them in the right direction, but she should’ve listened to Jonghyun and hurried up instead of talking back. They saw Minho and his family there and decided to ask him how Taemin was doing.

“We’re still not sure, apparently the glass dug in deep and there were more fragments than they realized, it’s going to take some time to get it all out” the doctor came out and he was bombarded with questions.

“One question at a time please. It’s going to take a bit longer than we thought to get out all the glass fragments from Mr. Lee’s arms, unfortunately, he lost a lot of blood so we are going to do a blood transfusion on him, is there anyone that is Mr. Lee’s immediate family?” Minho felt his heart sank as he heard that as he knew Taemin’s parents would not save their son, suddenly someone spoke up.

“I am, I’m his older brother” Minho stared at him as he followed the doctor into the room.

“I know, my thoughts exactly” said Jonghyun as he saw Minho’s expression. Minho decided to put that aside and just worry about Taemin right now, he blamed himself for not following Taemin to the washroom, because if he did, the Minjung wouldn’t have had the chance to attack Taemin and this wouldn’t have happened.

“Don’t blame yourself, Minho. If you were there, she might have attacked you too and then we would have had to worry about two sons instead of one” his umma held his hand to comfort him. After a few more minutes, Onew and the doctor came out.

“Mr. Lee’s condition is now stable, we managed to get rid of all the glass fragments and he has now been relocated to his room. You can visit him in a few minutes” they thanked the doctor as they stood there in relief.

A/N Sorry I keep on making Taemin getting hurt, don’t know why, but it just ends up being him