I'm Still a Playboy

I Fell In Love With My Tutor

Thunder sat on a chair, reading the note IU left repeatedly. He couldn't believe what was written on it. First, he was angry at Wooyoung. Now, he was furious at him. Thunder wanted to rip that note, but he couldn't help but reread what IU wrote. Besides, it was her writing.

Cheon Dong oppa,

Please understand that I am going home because I kicked my foot on the wall and now it is bleeding. Also, please do not ask why I kicked the wall and how could my foot bleed. -.-'' Anyways, you can go home now. Wooyoung oppa is taking me home (I thought he had a car, but he's piggy-backing me! ^^). I told him that if he can drop me off at my house less than five minutes, I'd give him a kiss. ^^ Anyways, class dismissed! ^O^

- IU ^_^

His hands shook when he read the underlined word: Kiss. Oh, how he ever wanted a kiss from IU. He didn't care if it was on the cheeks, forehead, or lips. He wanted her lips to touch his, yet, he knew that IU would never do such a thing. Besides, she didn't have any feelings for him. He bit his lower lips, and took out his cellphone. He couldn't believe he was going to do such a thing, but he had to: just to get IU's attention.

He slowly pressed some numbers on his cell, wondering if he was doing the right thing. All he wanted was IU. Was it that hard to ask for?

Yes. It was. IU has been drooling all over Wooyoung, who probably enjoyed that. While Thunder, on the other hand, has been watching his love one from far away. He knew he just had to do this, even though it would get him in trouble. 

Once he was done dialing the numbers, his fingers stopped when he was about to press the call button. Am I really doing the right thing? Is it really the best for me? I know it'll probably hurt IU, but still.... Thunder thought uncomfortably. Before he knew it, he already pressed the call button. He slowly placed his phone near his ears, hearing only the continuous ringing. Don't pick up, PLEASE don't pick up! Thunder hoped.

"What's wrong, Cheon Dong?" a manly, stern voice answered. Thunder sighed silently and cleared his throat.

"Oh, uh, well, you see... Wooyoung is hitting on another high class girl, and this high class girl likes him, too. However, I believe that Wooyoung would be just like his mother: heartbreaking the high class girl. They are heading to her house, and I highly suggest you do your thing," Thunder explained with a neutral look. The man groaned and hung up. Thunder hung up, too, knowing what the man was doing.

Meanwhile, with IU and Wooyoung...

"YA! Oppa, you're going to fast!" IU screeched, holding tighter onto Wooyoung's neck. He choked, as he stopped running. He continued choking, trying let IU know that she was strangling him. Once IU got the message, she gasped and placed her hands on his shoulders. Wooyoung gasped for air and sighed in relief.

"Omo! Mianhae, oppa!" IU apologized, wrapping her arms around his neck again, but then gentler. Wooyoung smirked as he arrived at IU's house.

"We're here, right?" Wooyoung asked, looking at her address. It wasn't such a big house, but it wasn't so small either. IU nodded and smiled, as she got off of Wooyoung's back. Wooyoung straightened his back, cracking his bones.

"Wow, that was fun!" Wooyoung joked, making IU laugh. IU lightly punched Wooyoung's shoulder.

"Sure, it was fun," IU rolled her eyes, making Wooyoung smirk. He stared at his watch and grinned.

"4 minutes and 30 seconds! Time for my kiss!" Wooyoung exclaimed, leaning closer to IU. She widened her eyes and stepped back. What's he doing? IU thought curiously. When Wooyoung felt IU's presence disappear, he opened his eyes, seeing frightened IU.

"Wooyoung oppa, what are you doing?" IU asked uncomfortably. Wooyoung cleared his throat and pointed to his watch.

"You said you'd give me a kiss if I came to your house less than 5 minutes. Well, I came at 4 minutes and 30 seconds, so time for my kiss," Wooyoung reminded. IU laughed, holding her stomach. Wooyoung stared at her strangely, wondering if something was going on. 

"Ha, ha, ha! Ah, Wooyoung oppa! You're so funny! I didn't mean it seriously! I just meant it literary," IU explained, wiping her happy tears.

"Oh," Wooyoung replied with a grumpy face. He was embarrassed, since he made a total fool of himself. Yeah, Wooyoung! Why do you think a girl like IU is actually going to kiss you? Babo, babo, babo! Wooyoung thought, mentally smacking himself in his head. After IU was finished laughing, she gave Wooyoung her cute smile again. Wooyoung's heart began to beat faster.

Suddenly, a limo arrived in front of them. The door opened, and IU and Wooyoung curiously wondered who it was. Wooyoung's face darkened when he found out who it was: Wooyoung's father. IU was still curious who the mysterious man in the black suit was. However, seeing Wooyoung's face, she realized that she should probably dislike the man, too. The man removed his sunglasses and grinned at Wooyoung.

"Wooyoung, my boy! How are you?" the man greeted. Wooyoung gritted his teeth.

"My... boy? Oh, so he's your father?" IU asked Wooyoung. He slowly nodded, clenching a fist. The man smiled, examining IU. He normally wouldn't go with these kind of girls... I wondered what changed him. Or maybe he's just using her like my wife. Let's test him, Wooyoung's father thought. He snapped his finger, and the second door opened. 

Out, came a beautiful girl with smooth, long legs and the angelic face. IU widened , amazed at the natural beauty of the girl. Wooyoung tried to hold his playboy-self back. He couldn't resist seeing such a beautiful. He stared at her legs, which seemed to glow as if it was important. 

"Annyeong," came the sweet, angelic voice. Wooyoung hung his mouth opened, forgetting about his surroundings. He slowly approached to the girl, as IU stared uncomfortably at the two. Wooyoung held the girl's hand. They were so smooth and delicate, it's like they wanted him. He ran his finger through her perfect-like face. He couldn't control himself. This girl was too beautiful.

Suddenly, he quickly pushed the girl onto the wall. The girl gasped when Wooyoung began to kiss her neck. IU widened her eyes, wanting to cover them. She was about to cry right now. Cover your eyes, IU! COVER THEM! IU repeated, but she was afraid. She was so afraid of the outcome, she was paralyzed.

In a flash, someone turned IU around and hugged her closer, making IU lean on the man's chest. IU ran her fingers on the chest, wondering who it was. She looked up, seeing Thunder glaring at Wooyoung.

"Thunder oppa....?" IU whispered. Thunder looked at IU, blushing. 

"Yeah, it's me. Now, let's go in," Thunder whispered back, blocking the scene of Wooyoung and the girl with Thunder's jacket. IU blushed lightly, for she never had been this close to her best friend. Once they went inside the house, someone took the beautiful girl away. Wooyoung quickly turned around, seeing IU gone.

"Where did she go?" Wooyoung asked.

"You failed once more. I thought that you changed, but I guess I was wrong. You're still a playboy, like your mother. Let's go in, NOW," Wooyoung's father said strictly as Wooyoung obeyed. When he was locked inside the car, he looked at IU's house from the window, seeing Thunder comforting IU.

How could Dad know I was here? Wooyoung thought, thinking carefully. Then, his head snapped. Of course, it was the only person who was able to know about Wooyoung's doings and all. That Thunder is a pretty clever person, Wooyoung thought, Too bad I'm still a playboy. I could've resisted that girl, but then again, she was a pretty lady, Wooyoung smirked. He was beginning to plan which girl to hit on tomorrow, for he missed hitting on poor, innocent girls. He suddenly forgot all about how heartbroken IU would be, as he naughtily thought of how miserable the girls at school would be again.