Confused

I Fell In Love With My Tutor

"Hey you two!" IU greeted. Wooyoung and Thunder turned around. Each had a black eye on their face, making IU gasp.

"What happened? Did you guys fight or something?" IU asked, cupping Thunder's face. Thunder slightly grinned to himself mentally, as he continued to act like he was badly injured. Wooyoung frowned, not pleased with the sight of IU and Thunder so close together.

"Ugh.... earlier, Wooyoung was toying with another girl, and I tried to stop him! However, he got angry and... ugh!" Thunder groaned, touching his ribs. IU gasped and glared at Wooyoung.

"Wooyoung oppa, is that true?" IU asked. Wooyoung widened his eyes. LIAR! Wooyoung thought angrily. However, Wooyoung cleared his throat and kept his cool.

"I'm a player, not a fighter!" Wooyoung protested. IU sighed and shook her head.

"Boys. When will they ever grow?" IU mumbled to herself, getting up to the cafeteria to get some ice for the two. Once she left, Wooyoung got up and frowned.

"What was that for?!" Wooyoung shouted, punching Thunder on the stomach. Thunder flinched and yelped, as he wiped some blood off of his lips. Then, he swung his fist on Wooyoung's cheek, making Wooyoung fly across the room.

"Jerk. That's for making IU call you 'oppa'," Thunder snapped. Wooyoung laughed and scoffed at the end.

"So you're jealous?" Wooyoung asked, wiping the blood on his forehead.

"What?" Thunder asked, before he was about to take another step.

"I asked if you're jealous that IU calls me Wooyoung oppa."

"N-No! I'm just, well, angry?"

"Liar. Stop lying!"

"Hey, I don't get orders from you! You get orders from me!"

"You know, this is ridiculous. Let's just sit down and wait for IU, okay?" Wooyoung suggested. Thunder awkwardly nodded. Wooyoung couldn't help but chuckle. He was actually glad that he made Thunder confused.

Two minutes later, IU hadn't come. How long does it take to go to the cafeteria and get some ice? Wooyoung thought, touching his black eye. Thunder was still thinking if he was either angry or jealous about IU and Wooyoung. I'm too nice to be jealous, right? So I'm just angry! But why should I be angry? Because I love IU! But isn't that jealousy? Thunder thought, repeating and adding more questions. 

"Can't we just go home? I'm bored," Wooyoung yawned. Thunder ignored him, continuing to think. Wooyoung sighed and got up, heading towards the door.

"Hey, Thunder! Tell IU I'll be leaving early, okay?" Wooyoung shouted. Thunder snapped out of his thoughts and found Wooyoung gone.

"Aish! Where did that jerk go?" Thunder hissed, getting up to find Wooyoung. When Thunder left the room, IU came inside the room.

"Oh? Where did everyone go?" IU thought as she placed the cold pack of ice on the table. She found that Thunder's backpack was still here, but not Wooyoung. She sighed and frowned, looking out the window. Wooyoung probably left since I took so long, IU thought.

"AISH!" she shouted, kicking the wall. Then, she grabbed her foot that was pounding with pain. She whimpered and frowned, hopping to her seat.

"It's either me or you're the most clumsiest person I had ever met," a familiar voice said. IU gasped and turned around, blushing embarrassingly. Wooyoung walked towards her and sat another seat, throwing his backpack away.

"Give me your foot," Wooyoung said. IU shook her head, turning redder. 

"Come on! We need to check if you're foot is okay," Wooyoung said impatiently. While he was going out of school, he heard a bang and thought that IU was in trouble. IU hesitated for a moment.

"But my feet is too big," IU said barely audible. Wooyoung laughed and gave her a small smile.

"Well, that doesn't matter. All that matters is if you're okay or not. And hurry up!" Wooyoung snapped. IU sighed and took of her shoes. Amazingly, it was actually bleeding.

"But... that's impossible! I just kicked the wall!" IU exclaimed.

"Well, it's possible. Let's see... we bandage it here, and there, and then.... done!" Wooyoung said after he bandaged IU's mound. IU smiled a little, and then wore her shoes again. 

"Well, I guess I'll ask Thunder oppa for a ride," IU said, getting her book bag, "Tutor is dismissed early. Tomorrow, we'll have an extra 30 minutes, okay?" Wooyoung groaned.

"Why the extra 30 minutes? Isn't an hour enough?" Wooyoung grumbled. IU giggled and patted Wooyoung's head.

"Well, we have been cutting classes a lot, and tutoring isn't that easy. I need to improve faster since you guys aren't getting any job done," IU explained, making Wooyoung groan again. He hated extra lessons. It's like lecturing and torturing him for even longer.

"Well, do you know where Thunder oppa is?" IU asked. Wooyoung got up and bent down in front of IU. IU stared cluelessly at Wooyoung's back.

"Come on, I'll give you a piggy-back ride," Wooyoung said. IU widened her eyes.

"But.... I'm heavy!" IU protested.

"Oh sheesh! You said your foot is big, but it's small! Now you're saying you're heavy! Come on, I don't have much time before my father chases me again," Wooyoung said quickly. IU nodded. She left a note to Thunder that class was dismissed early and climbed on Wooyoung's back. 

"Now, we have only one problem," Wooyoung said.

"What?" IU asked.

"It's going to be a long way home," Wooyoung replied.

"What are you talking about? My house is only two blocks away!" IU explained.

"Well, because of you're weight, I'll have to walk slower, right?" Wooyoung asked. IU frowned, but saw his eyes twinkling. She smiled at his joke.

"Sure, whatever you say, turtle!" IU teased. Wooyoung frowned.

"HEY! I can go to your house less than 5 minutes!" Wooyoung protested.

"Sure, I'll give you a kiss when you get their less than 5 minutes," IU joked. Wooyoung immediately ran towards IU's house, not taking the kiss as a joke. IU laughed as the two ran away from school. When Thunder arrived at the classroom, he scratched his head, frustrated.

"AISHHHH!!!!!! DARN IT WOOYOUNG!!!!!" Thunder shouted, crumbling the note IU left.