Okay, Miss Smarty!

I Fell In Love With My Tutor

"Hello Thunder oppa! Wooyoung, hey there!" IU greeted informally. Wooyoung scowled at her, while Thunder grinned.

"Annyeong, IU!" Thunder greeted with a small wave. Wooyoung rolled his eyes as he took a seat next to Thunder.

"Okay, we learned a little bit about math. Well, some of you weren't behaving--"

"*cough, cough* Wooyoung *cough, cough*" Thunder faked-cough, making IU frown.

"Thanks for pointing that out, jerk," Wooyoung snapped. Thunder smiled.

"What? I was just coughing," Thunder defended.

"Oh yeah? Well, do you want me to cough on you?" Wooyoung asked, while Thunder was busy staring at IU.

"Please continue, IU," Thunder said, resting his chin on his hand. IU sighed and cleared .

"As I was saying, now we'll be learning about science," IU announced with a grin. Wooyoung scowled again, while Thunder brightened up. Just then, Wooyoung got up and slung his backpack on his shoulder.

"Where ya goin', Woo?" Thunder asked, clicking his tongue.

"Out," Wooyoung replied, walking towards the door.

"WAIT!" IU shouted, making Wooyoung stop. He turned around, facing IU, also making eye contact. IU blushed, and turned away.

"We were going to do science outside. So... let's go?" IU asked, biting her lower lips. Thunder raised an eyebrow, wondering if IU was even lying. Wooyoung sighed and groaned. Does she have to stick with me for the whole hour I'm wasting here?! Wooyoung thought, getting annoyed. IU quickly gathered her stuff and followed Wooyoung, giggling and smiling. Thunder collected his stuff, too, and followed the two.

Does IU like Wooyoung? Thunder thought to himself. He was staring at IU, who's face quickly brightened up when she was closer with Wooyoung. She kept talking on and on and kept giggling near him. Wooyoung bit his lower lips, feeling uncomfortable. Bully, Wooyoung thought. He remembered in class that a bully also makes you feel uncomfortable. Thunder clenched his fist, jealous to see that Wooyoung was getting all the attention.

"So what do you like?" IU asked, after she was done chatting. 

"Should I tell you what I don't like?" Wooyoung asked as they stopped at the school's green house. IU smiled cutely and cheerfully at him.

"Okay!" IU replied.

"I don't like YOU. So back off!" Wooyoung snapped. IU's face dropped, and Thunder glared at him.

"Ya, Wooyoung, stop joking around," Thunder said, gritting his teeth. He was only saying this to protect IU from getting heartbroken, not that he waned to say it. He wanted to punch Wooyoung so badly, but then it would make a bad impression of him. 

"I'm not! Miss Smarty here is seriously annoying me!" Wooyoung shouted, pointing at IU. IU sniffed, raising her head up a little before her tears fell.

"Yes you are! I suggest that you stop before--"

"Class dismissed early!" IU said a bit too quickly as she ran out of the greenhouse. Wooyoung sighed in satisfaction, but inside, his heart was deeply wounded. Did I say something too roughly? Wooyoung thought, worried about IU.

Thunder growled at him, and sung his fist at Wooyoung's face. Wooyoung ducked, and punched Thunder's stomach. Thunder let out a big "OOF!" and fell on the ground, holding his stomach. Wooyoung kicked his stomach a few more times, but then stopped kicking.

"Don't try to hit me again," Wooyoung hissed as he ran towards to find IU. He found IU sitting on the bench, crying silently as the tears dropped on the ground.

"IU, I--" Before he got to finish, IU stood up and quickly walked in a fast-pace away from Wooyoung. Wooyoung ran to her and hugged her from her back. She gasped and struggled to release herself from Wooyoung's hug, but Wooyoung hugged tighter. Then, she began crying quietly.

"Mianhae," Wooyoung whispered, hugging IU tighter. IU wiped her tears.

"I'm not crying if you think I am! Why do you have to be sorry, anyways?" IU asked, trying to hide her tears. 

"I never knew tutors lied," Wooyoung said playfully.

"Be quiet," IU said angrily, as she released herself from Wooyoung's hug.

"IU, I'm--" Before he was able to apologize, IU began running again. Suddenly, Wooyoung felt depressed. He touched his chest, which was pounding with pain. What has she done to me? he thought.