IU the Tutor

I Fell In Love With My Tutor

Thunder and Wooyoung continued to glare at each other until the teacher arrived at their classroom. He cleared his throat, making Thunder move to his seat. Once the teacher got to his desk, he began taking a short attendance. 

"Would anyone like to take this sheet to the office?" the teacher asked. Wooyoung raised his hand. It's not like he wanted to do it, it was because he was just bored. The teacher frowned at Wooyoung and tried to find someone else to pick. Sadly, he had no choice but to choose Wooyoung. Wooyoung grinned, as he stood up and took the paper off of the teacher's hand.

"Thunder, will you please follow Wooyoung just in case? After you turn the attendance in, I would like you two to come straight back to class, understand?" the teacher reminded. Thunder nodded as he grinned and got up. Wooyoung's smile turned into a frown. Why can't the teacher just trust me? I wouldn't do anything wrong, would I? Wooyoung thought innocently.

As the two began walking towards the office, they met IU there on the way. IU smiled at Wooyoung and Thunder cutely. Thunder blushed as he looked away from IU. Wooyoung just walked with a neutral expression.

"Ah, you're that guy I found on the ground!" IU exclaimed, pointing at Wooyoung. Wooyoung pulled his cap lower so IU couldn't examine his face. IU pouted as she turned to Thunder.

"Thunder oppa, are you going to the office, too?" IU asked. Thunder nodded nervously, as Wooyoung snickered. IU beamed at the two.

"Me too! Except... I don't really know where the office is. Can I follow you guys?" IU asked as she bit her lower lips. Say no, PLEASE say no! Wooyoung begged in his mind. Seeing this, Thunder laughed. He turned to IU and grinned.

"Sure, you can follow us! We wouldn't mind, right Wooyoung?" Thunder snickered. IU raised an eyebrow, but gave Wooyoung her adorable smile. Wooyoung lowered his cap even more so that the two wouldn't know that he was blushing.

"I mind," Wooyoung said simple. IU pouted as she nodded slowly.

"Oh, okay... then I'll just find the office myself. Bye!" IU said as she forced out a fake smile. She turned to the other direction to find the office, while Thunder glared at Wooyoung. Wooyoung grinned in pride, as he took off his cap. Soon, the two arrived at the office. Surprisingly, they found out that IU was there.

"How did you get here so fast?" Thunder asked. Wooyoung was shocked to see a new girl finding directions so fast. Usually, they would beg for help or stay at the same place dumbfounded. IU turned and smiled at Thunder.

"Oh, when did you get here? I thought you already came here earlier than me," IU said as her voice began to lower. Thunder laughed, as he gave the attendance sheet to the office lady. Wooyoung frowned. HEY! I WAS SUPPOSED TO GIVE HER THE SHEET! Wooyoung thought angrily. 

"Nope, actually, we just arrived right now.... Hey, what are you signing?" Thunder asked as she tried to peak at what the sheet of paper said. IU grinned as she finished signing her name.

"This is only for the high-classes to sign. If you want to tutor some low-classes students, then you sign here. They will give you a specific amount of students they think you can handle. I'll be tutoring the students beginning at 4:00 P.M to 5:00 P.M. That's only an hour to tutor, but I think I'm up for the challenge. Besides, I like helping people, right Wooyoung?" IU asked as she turned to Wooyoung. She gave him a wink and Wooyoung raised an eyebrow. Then, he remembered earlier how IU had helped heal his wounds. He touched the bandage that was on him earlier and smiled. Thunder raised an eyebrow, clueless of what was going on with those two. 

"Well, I better be going. The teacher wouldn't want me late. Bye!" IU waved as she ran back to her classroom. Thunder spotted another clipboard for the low-classes, saying that the high-classes would tutor those who need help. Wooyoung eyed on the clipboard, too, thinking about IU. The two glared at each other, as the quickly picked up a pen and scribbled their names. After they finished signing, they sighed in satisfaction and walked back to their homeroom. 

After School...

"Why did I even sign that paper, anyways?" Wooyoung mumbled to himself. The tutor session started today, and he forgot to look at the date. It was a mandatory paper, so he had to go, no matter what. When he arrived, he found Thunder sitting on his seat with his feet on the table. He began throwing paper airplanes around and looked up at Wooyoung. He frowned at him.

"I'm in the same group as you?!" Thunder exclaimed. Wooyoung rolled his eyes.

"Hey, I don't want to be in the same group as you, too," Wooyoung added, as he tossed his backpack on an empty table. When it was finally 4:00 P.M, the door opened. Thunder and Wooyoung looked up, and they widened their eyes, unbelieving who their tutor was.

"Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Jieun, but please call me IU. I will be your tutor until you finally graduate," IU explained, bowing 90 degrees. Wooyoung smirked. She's cute, Wooyoung thought as he his lips. Just then, Wooyoung widened his eyes. 

"IU," Thunder smiled, wrapping his arm around IU's shoulder, "No need to be formal! It's only the two of us!" IU blushed, while Wooyoung grinned. 

"Mian..." IU apologized quietly. Thunder and Wooyoung couldn't help but laugh at the her. She was making a fool of herself, and she was totally clueless. She turned bright red, running towards the door. Then, Wooyoung grabbed her wrist.

"Where do you think you're going, Teach?" Wooyoung asked, snickering. He pulled IU on his lap, and stared at her deeply, trying to grab her total attention. IU blinked in confusion, while Thunder pulled her off of Wooyoung's lap.

"YA! We're here for learning, not playing with her," Thunder said, glaring at Wooyoung. Wooyoung glared back.

"So, IU, what are we going to learn today?" Thunder asked, taking a seat. IU smiled, as she started writing something on the board. While she wrote on the board, Thunder and Wooyoung stared clueless at her. IU turned back, seeing their mindless expression. She sighed, thinking, This is going to be a long day.