Rejection

I Fell In Love With My Tutor

"W-Where am I?" Wooyoung stuttered, sitting up.

"Wooyoung oppa... lay down! You're not ready to get up fully yet," a soft, familiar voice said gently. Wooyoung recognized that voice in less than a second. He turned around and realized the girl next to him. She smiled faintly at him as he stared at her forehead. A big bandage was wrapped around her head, as Wooyoung reached out and touched it.

"IU... you're hurt," he whispered, his breath shaking. IU giggled, as she slowly reached his hand and placed it on her lap.

"How about you? You've almost died! Gosh, you know how miserable I would've been if you left me?" IU pouted, as Wooyoung stared at her strangely.

"Wait... you would be miserable? But you have Thunder!" Wooyoung exclaimed.

"I know, but," she stared into Wooyoung's eyes, smiling brightly, saying, "But I love you more than him." Wooyoung widened his eyes, his heart thumping faster. Wait, what'd she just say right now? Wooyoung wondered.

"What did you say?" Wooyoung asked, gulping his saliva. IU saw Wooyoung's gulp, and laughed.

"I said I love you. Saranghae, Oppa," IU smiled, giving him a long, passionate kiss. Wooyoung widened his eyes once more, but slowly closed them as he kissed her back. Eventually, IU pulled back as Wooyoung whimpered for more. She giggled, as she got up.

"Now, I'm able to get out of this hospital already. As long as I don't move too much, I'm fine. So I have no P.E this week!" IU exclaimed happily, clapping her hands. Wooyoung smiled.

"How about me? Can I leave?" Wooyoung asked with puppy eyes.

"That's why I'm getting up! I'm going to ask the nurse to check if you're okay. Then, we can get out of this hospital," IU winked as she went to get a nurse. Wooyoung waited until IU was gone, and then he hugged a pillow. He actually squealed with joy, and his lips.

"Kya! This has to be a dream! IU loving me back! Gosh, I'm going crazy! Pillow, I LOVE YOU!" Wooyoung squealed, hugging the pillow even tighter. IU came in, laughing crazily, holding her stomach. Wooyoung stopped hugging the pillow and threw the pillow across the room, as if he had nothing to do with the pillow. He glanced at the pillow, which was wrinkled. It kind of looked upset, as Wooyoung slowly and secretly mouthed, Sorry. 

"Gosh, you're so loud! I heard you hugging and talking about me and the pillow," IU chuckled as she sat back down. A nurse came in, as she smiled at Wooyoung. The nurse had long, smooth legs and a perfect body with a beautiful, bright face. IU brought her in for a reason. Sure, she could've brought a fat, ugly looking nurse, but this nurse was also a test.

If Wooyoung began to hit on this nurse, then it would notify IU that Wooyoung as still a player and was just using her. However, if Wooyoung ignored how beautiful this nurse was, then Wooyoung truly loved her.

As the nurse examined Wooyoung, Wooyoung's eyes were not on the beautiful nurse. His eyes were on IU's eyes the whole time, as IU smiled cutely at him. Wooyoung smiled back, as the nurse finished checking up Wooyoung, she nodded at IU and told her that Wooyoung was free to go. IU thanked her as the nurse left. IU approached towards Wooyoung, as Wooyoung did a little puppy face.

"So can I have my kiss now?" he baby-talked. IU laughed as she pecked him on his cheeks. Wooyoung pouted, as IU slowly parted away. Suddenly, Wooyoung grabbed IU's head and pulled her lips towards his. Their lips met, as Wooyoung hungrily kissed her lips. IU widened her eyes, as she tried to pull back. Wooyoung refused to allow IU to pull back, as he continued to remember this moment. He felt IU smile a little as she finally kissed back.

After 2 minutes and 30 seconds of kissing, IU finally was able to pull back. Wooyoung smirked, as IU blushed. Oh my gosh, I can't believe we just kissed like that, IU thought.

"You enjoyed it, right?" Wooyoung asked. IU blushed even harder, as she looked away.

"N-No," she stuttered, lying. Wooyoung got up as he hugged her from behind.

"Come on, IU! You loved it, right?" Wooyoung asked. IU laughed as she ignored him and went outside. Wooyoung followed behind her, trying to grab her attention. They stopped at a specific room, where IU looked carefully at the room number.

"Wooyoung-ah," IU started, "Before we leave, can we meet a close friend of mine?" Wooyoung examined IU for a moment, and then nodded as IU turned the door knob. She and Wooyoung poked their heads inside the room, studying the place. They found a very familiar figure lying on the hospital bed. IU and Wooyoung tiptoed quietly and slowly into the room. As they approached closer to the figure, Wooyoung widened his eyes. It can't be...

"Thunder?!" Wooyoung exclaimed. IU shushed him, but then Thunder's eyes shot right open. He turned his head and found IU and Wooyoung staring at him.

"Oh... it's you," Thunder muttered, as he slowly sat up.

"Thunder oppa, you can't get up. Please, lie down!" IU said softly.

"Wait, I have to say something," Thunder protested, staring at IU, "Saranghae." IU took a deep breath, knowing that something like this would happen. She looked into Thunder's eyes, which were filled with hope.

"Thunder oppa," she began, turning to Wooyoung, "I can't accept you. Wooyoung is already my boyfriend." Thunder mouthed an 'O' and looked down at his hands. He began to play with his fingers, closing his eyes tightly. His heart ached deeply, as slow tears began to drop into his hands. When IU caught sight of his eyes, there was no more hope. It was clouded with tears, as the pain grew even deeper inside of him.

"Mianhae," she apologized, kissing Thunder's forehead. Thunder closed his eyes again. Just like old time, Thunder thought, She's always kiss me on my forehead. He slowly chuckled to himself. Wooyoung, on the other hand, clenched his fist. THERE THEY GO AGAIN! he thought angrily, IU kissing his forehead! Gosh, did they have to do it in front of me right NOW!?

"Ani," he said, shaking his head, "It's my fault. I was too dumb to as you out. No, I was a fool to ask you out. Sorry I even bothered to ask." Silence filled the room. It became awkward between those three for a moment. Finally, Thunder spoke.

"IU..." he started, still looking down, "Are we still friends?" IU smiled as she lifted his chin up, so that his face was facing hers.

"Thunder oppa, we're more than friends!" IU laughed, "We're best friends!" Thunder smiled a bit to her statement, but then looked right back down.

"Can you guys leave me alone for a sec? I need to... you know, calm down from being rejected by her," Thunder laughed, embarrassed. IU smiled as she nodded, pulling Wooyoung out of the room. When they came out, however, two police officers approached him.

"Are you Jang Wooyoung?" one of the officers asked.

"Yes, yes I am," Wooyoung said, nodding. 

"Sir, you're coming to court with us," the other officer said, holding some handcuffs. Wooyoung widened his eyes.

"For what?" he asked, shocked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"THUNDER OPPA!" IU cried, bursting into the room. Thunder jumped as he looked up towards IU.

"Wae? What happened? Did Wooyoung hurt you? If he did, I'm going to kill that jerk..." Thunder muttered under his breath as IU cried on his lap.

"Wooyoung oppa.... h-he's going to jail!" IU sobbed.