Party (Part 1)

I Fell In Love With My Tutor

"I am soooo not doing that," IU frowned once she heard what the boys were planning to do.

"Hey, it almost worked for my old girlfriend. Why can't that happen to you?" Nichkhun asked.

"I am not going to go to a club wearing a short dress, drinking alcohol, getting drunk, and sleeping with Wooyoung. It's just too.... disgusting and inappropriate. And it's bad influence. Remember, I'm a tutor. I teach Thunder and Wooyoung," IU said, crossing her arms.

"You're not really a tutor! It's a volunteering thing! Come on, I know you want to sleep with Wooyoung," Junsu winked. IU stared at him, blinked for a moment, and then threw him a disgusted face.

"You're so wrong! That's just disgusting," IU exclaimed, covering her face. 

"But seriously, it might work! My girlfriend.... almost got her memories back, but when she woke up, the alcohol gave her the major headache, so she couldn't remember," Nichkhun shrugged.

"I don't drink, I don't do drugs, and I sooo don't play other people's hearts," IU frowned. 

"Fine! Suit yourself! You'll be here for the rest of your life time, with people who want to you, like me," Junho smirked. Taecyeon slapped Junho's head, who yelped loudly and fiercely rubbed the spot where Taecyeon slapped.

"YA!" Junho shouted, but stopped when they heard footsteps. Chansung was the first to look up and greet Wooyoung, who looked a bit tired.

"Hey, we're going to the club tonight! Wanna come?" Chansung winked. Wooyoung stared at the group weirdly, and then shrugged.

"I guess. I mean, I don't have anything else to do except hit on girls," Wooyoung replied, grabbing a can of Coke.

"This is exactly why I don't want to fall in love with him! He's a player! Who wants to fall in love with a player?" IU asked.

"You," everyone but IU answered. IU pouted, as she sat back down and crossed her arms. She couldn't argue with their sentence. It was true, but still, their answer counted.

"Who's coming? The guys only?" Wooyoung asked, gulping his Coke.

"Everyone, including IU," Taecyeon asked. Wooyoung almost spat out his Coke as he stared at IU.

"Did she agree?" Wooyoung asked. Everyone but IU nodded. Suddenly, Wooyoung bursted into laughter, holding his stomach and tightly to his can.

"She sooo doesn't do clubs, guys! She'll freak!" Wooyoung smirked, finishing his drink with one huge gulp, "Besides, she's too scared to go to clubs." IU grew angry at his statement, and stood up.

"You're wrong! I had to beg them for me to go! I'll show you that I wont freak at that club!" IU lied, shouting at Wooyoung. Wooyoung just shrugged playfully and smirked.

"Then let's do this..." Wooyoung thought about something for a moment, and then flashed a grin, "Whoever can hit people the most will be able to leave this place, no matter what."

"You're on!" IU blurted, not knowing what she nor Wooyoung had said. Wooyoung and everyone stared at IU with amazement, and the two shook hands in agreement.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Night came soon, as the guys dressed in loose or buttoned-up shirts. They were wearing jeans with belts, waiting for IU to come downstairs.

"I thought you said she was almost done!" Junho complained.

"Hey, she was the one who said that! Not me," Wooyoung defended. Finally, IU came down, wearing a white sleeveless dress with a black, long ribbon tied around her waist. She was wearing white low heeled footwear as she stumbled to come down the stairs a bit. Wooyoung dropped his mouth open, shocked to see how... pure she looked. He turned away, whispering to Taecyeon, "I can't do this." 

"Come on! You can do this! She isn't that pretty tonight, is she?" Taecyeon asked, trying to encourage Wooyoung. Wooyoung sighed and shrugged as he slowly turned around. IU ran her long, brown hair with her fingers, as she blew her bangs.

"So we're going?" IU asked, holding tightly to her small white purse.

"Why are you dressed in white? Do you want to stick out of the crowd or something?" Junho asked. IU blushed.

"Well, you guys gave me nothing else to wear, so I just wore this," IU replied modestly, staring at Wooyoung. Wooyoung's shirt was already messy, as he looked away in embarrassment.

"Shall we go?" Junsu asked, opening the door. Everyone nodded as they went outside and hoped into a black car. IU sighed as she looked out the window. Hope this works, IU hoped.